Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 03:25 PM   #16
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I cannot make shit or shinola out of any of it.

It appears to me that they are talking in code. For sure. But about what? I have no idea
Old 12-05-2016, 03:35 PM   #17
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
Well one thing we can agree on is fake news can do a lot of damage to innocent people.
We will see how fake pizza gate is on Jan 20.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:20 PM   #18
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
In all seriousness, until a legitimate law enforcement agency investigates and actually finds something, it will be seen as a witch hunt. One real victim needs to come forward. Someone needs to find epithelials in the places where the alleged abuse took place. A credible eyewitness needs to come forward.

You can dismiss the mainstream media, but there isn't one newspaper or news gathering organization that hasn't already labelled this a completely debunked lie, and the only way you're going to change anyone's mind is with incontrovertible evidence. The whacko coded emails are not that evidence. All we've seen at this point is smoke, and not everyone can even see the smoke. To get any traction you need to find the fire.

If you were using kind language, you'd label Maria Abramovic eccentric to say the least. Artists can be very odd people anyway, and they do seem to almost exclusively wind up in the liberal democrat camp. In any case, I have no desire to wind up at one of her dinner parties.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:01 PM   #19
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
In all seriousness, until a legitimate law enforcement agency investigates and actually finds something, it will be seen as a witch hunt. One real victim needs to come forward. Someone needs to find epithelials in the places where the alleged abuse took place. A credible eyewitness needs to come forward.

You can dismiss the mainstream media, but there isn't one newspaper or news gathering organization that hasn't already labelled this a completely debunked lie, and the only way you're going to change anyone's mind is with incontrovertible evidence. The whacko coded emails are not that evidence. All we've seen at this point is smoke, and not everyone can even see the smoke. To get any traction you need to find the fire.

If you were using kind language, you'd label Maria Abramovic eccentric to say the least. Artists can be very odd people anyway, and they do seem to almost exclusively wind up in the liberal democrat camp. In any case, I have no desire to wind up at one of her dinner parties.
I think we have seen that the media has been compromised in the sense that they routinely cover things up and twist things to fit their narrative, so to say that 'nobody in the msm is covering it means it doesn't exist' isn't a leap i'm willing to make at this point.

With young children's future's and lives at stake, i think its responsible to make sure that Podesta, Obama, Hillary and Alefantis are NOT currently expoiting children and while there is no 'real proof' any of this exists, there's no proof it doesn't exist, when you are dealing with young lives, its important to err on the side of caution, especially since there is SO much weirdness and circumstantial evidence that these people are very 'fond' of young children.

I'm not willing to blindly believe that this is a 'fake' story, we haven't heard a peep from Podesta denouncing it as fake, he hasn't stood up to any kind of real questioning about the Madeleine McCann abduction and why him and his brother are dead ringers for the police sketches and were staying at a villa a mile from the abduction on the day it happened, i need a little more proof that JP wasn't involved, hopefully law enforcement is looking into it.

People in law enforcement and the Fibby might be afraid to make a move under an Obama regime, OR, it could that be if Podesta or his clan get indicted for child trafficking, obama will just pardon them, so maybe a lot of this stuff is waiting to be unleashed on Jan 20.

We also don't know what was found on Weiner's laptop and what kind of pictures or evidence there is against anyone in the Clinton campaign, who knows what he compiled, but law enforcement has it and is sitting on it, we know he's an odd person and slimeball, but what he has on that computer might be pretty telling as to who is involved with what.

Hopefully the crap hits the fan and we find out once and for all the true story, if there's ANY pedophilia in the elite DC circles, the independent journalists who are covering this aren't going to let it go away, they're not going to forget about it, if its really not true and 'fake news' the people who are being fingered are going to have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're not guilty of anything more than a weird spirit cooking situation and that young people aren't being harmed in any way.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:20 PM   #20
classhandicapper

Quote:

I agree with every word here, but imo it's more than just a puff of smoke when you add in the Andrew Breitbart tweet from years ago that accuses Posdesta of exactly what people are saying is coded in these emails, shown in the pictures in personal social media accounts, etc...

What I would like to know is whether any of these terms are known by law enforcement to have been used by other groups to represent anything illegal (hookers, drugs, etc..) because some of it is difficult to read literally.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 12-05-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:16 PM   #21
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
I agree with every word here, but imo it's more than just a puff of smoke when you add in the Andrew Breitbart tweet from years ago that accuses Posdesta of exactly what people are saying is coded in these emails, shown in the pictures in personal social media accounts, etc...

What I would like to know is whether any of these terms are known by law enforcement to have been used by other groups to represent anything illegal (hookers, drugs, etc..) because some of it is difficult to read literally.
And then Breitbart suddenly died in mysterious fashion at a relatively young age.

The big question is this, why would Breitbart post that if it wasn't true and if it was completely untrue and there was nothing at all to suggest Podesta was a child trafficker or pedophile, why would Breitbart even THINK to post that accusation? He could have come up with anything at all, he could have called podesta a murderer, a money launderer of a host of any other crimes or accusations, why pedophilia? Why specifically that charge if it was completely fake and no merit at all.

Also you have to think motive, would there have been some motive for Breitbart to single out Podesta on twitter with such a damning lie with zero evidence or proof at all, to me, that's a very interesting tweet. Combine that with pictures of Podesta smiling with fish and numbers on his hands and his fingers all mangled and looking odd, he's a very odd person with tendencies that aren't normal...can we just assume that his odd tendencies are just personal preferences and he's not sucking anyone else into his vortex?

Is Podesta a logical enough person to be able to separate weirdness and fetishes with common sense that he's not harming anyone in the process?

Also, another scenario is that his brother Tony is also a very odd person, with statues depicting Dahmer victims poses, are we also convinced that he's just living out his fantasies and fetishes with inanimate objects such as statues and paintings and isn't living out these things with real people? The people saying all these stories are fake are making the leap that John and Tony have odd habits, but they're otherwise good people who wouldn't harm a fly.

Have we heard anyone suggest John and tony wouldn't harm a fly?

I have to say that being a logical person, i'm going to require just a TEENY BIT more information to exonerate all these people as just weird fetish people who are doing their own thing and not harming children, just hearing the lying MSM call this 'fake' isn't enough, sorry if i don't blindly believe them just because they say it.

Last edited by EasyGoer89; 12-05-2016 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:29 PM   #22
riskman

Quote:
Who is going to "unleash" the child sex slave operation on Jan. 20th? Will it be the FBI?
I am waiting with baited breath. There is no stopping the ugly truth from now reaching the global masses.
Comet Ping will finally be exposed. DJT will take office and sworn in president on Jan.20th. It will be a hell of a day for all Americans.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:41 PM   #23
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Comet Ping will finally be exposed. DJT will take office and sworn in president on Jan.20th. It will be a hell of a day for all Americans.
Going to be a lot of Rolaids sold the next 4-8 years.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:44 PM   #24
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskman
Who is going to "unleash" the child sex slave operation on Jan. 20th? Will it be the FBI?
I am waiting with baited breath. There is no stopping the ugly truth from now reaching the global masses.
I think that if Obama and Hillary are directly involved, its good to wait till Jan 20 to say anything. I've heard that the people who confiscated Weiner's laptop are mortified at what they found, and keep in mind that whatever is on his laptop might directly implicate Huma or Hillary or others close to the campaign.

On Jan 20 there will be a new AG and a new regime, and Obama will have 0 power on Jan 21 as will Hillary and Bill. Right now, they have a lot of power because Obama is still in charge, it will be interesting to see what happens, if anything.

NYPD has the laptop, Jan 20 can't get her soon enough.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:06 AM   #25
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
You're mouth, to gods ears.
It's "Your mouth to God's ear." Then God laughs in your face.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:58 AM   #26
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
It's "Your mouth to God's ear." Then God laughs in your face.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTweetO...72883335720961
Old 12-06-2016, 01:01 AM   #27
mostpost

Quote:
And then Breitbart suddenly died in mysterious fashion at a relatively young age.
He didn't die in a mysterious fashion. He had a heart attack. There was an autopsy and no drugs of any kind were found. And Breitbart had had a major heart attack just months before.

The big question is this, why would Breitbart post that if it wasn't true and if it was completely untrue and there was nothing at all to suggest Podesta was a child trafficker or pedophile, why would Breitbart even THINK to post that accusation? He could have come up with anything at all, he could have called podesta a murderer, a money launderer of a host of any other crimes or accusations, why pedophilia? Why specifically that charge if it was completely fake and no merit at all.
Why would Breitbart post it if it wasn't true? Because he was an immoral scumbag who never let the truth get in the way of advancing his agenda. Why would he choose pedophilia? Because it is the worst think he could accuse them of without needing any actual proof. Or, maybe he was a nutcase like so many others.

Also you have to think motive, would there have been some motive for Breitbart to single out Podesta on twitter with such a damning lie with zero evidence or proof at all, to me, that's a very interesting tweet. Combine that with pictures of Podesta smiling with fish and numbers on his hands and his fingers all mangled and looking odd, he's a very odd person with tendencies that aren't normal...can we just assume that his odd tendencies are just personal preferences and he's not sucking anyone else into his vortex?
He has the number 14 on one hand and a drawing of a fish on the other.
The number 14 refers to the 14th of 17 global goals to eliminate poverty from the earth.
Goal number 14 refers to conserving life in the sea and is symbolized by the outline of a fish. You can read about it here:- http://www.globalgoals.org/global-go...fe-below-water

Is Podesta a logical enough person to be able to separate weirdness and fetishes with common sense that he's not harming anyone in the process?

Also, another scenario is that his brother Tony is also a very odd person, with statues depicting Dahmer victims poses, are we also convinced that he's just living out his fantasies and fetishes with inanimate objects such as statues and paintings and isn't living out these things with real people? The people saying all these stories are fake are making the leap that John and Tony have odd habits, but they're otherwise good people who wouldn't harm a fly.

Have we heard anyone suggest John and tony wouldn't harm a fly?

I have to say that being a logical person, i'm going to require just a TEENY BIT more information to exonerate all these people as just weird fetish people who are doing their own thing and not harming children, just hearing the lying MSM call this 'fake' isn't enough, sorry if i don't blindly believe them just because they say it.
Don't make me laugh. You are not a logical person. quite the opposite.

Last edited by mostpost; 12-06-2016 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-06-2016, 01:18 AM   #28
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Don't make me laugh. You are not a logical person. quite the opposite.
epic cuteness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWyiW4ITKaw
Old 12-06-2016, 10:00 AM   #29
classhandicapper

This is one of the controversial Wikileaks comments that was part of an otherwise very reasonable email exchange about cheese. The question being "who plays dominos on cheese or pasta?"

"> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

Here's a little personal independent research.

Cheese: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_(recreational_drug)

Pasta: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine_paste

"Cocaine paste is very popular through several South American countries including Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay and is referred to as paco or pasta base in Uruguay and Chile."

That email could easily mean nothing (and probably does), but it could also mean drugs instead of sex.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:38 AM   #30
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
"> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?"

If any of the weird, seemingly coded email and text messages I get these days are any guide, it was probably supposed to read "...paying Dominic in check than on plastic?" before spell check and auto suggest took over.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
Closed Thread