Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-18-2017, 03:09 PM   #151
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
Yes really. I'm guessing the accusers batting average is pretty damn high. And if they lie. Fine. Hang'em high. But because in this case it's a Republican being accused most of this board is up in arms. If it was a Dem you'd be aghast. Wanting this perv out of office, charged whatever. Party before country. You guys know this dance real well. You live it every day. Sad.
This charge applies to all...don't act like the left in the real world and the left on here never acts to protect their own.

I mean...just search for posts about Robert Byrd on here, and see how mosty tells me how Byrd's KKK days were long ago, that he's apologized for them and that he was a changed man...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-18-2017 at 03:53 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2017, 03:23 PM   #152
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Being a KKK member is certainly not on the same level as the groping we are talking about, or the hand gestures, or the fanny pats.

These scumbags did far more harm to a whole race of people. Murder, terror.
they were on the same level as ISIS and probably equal on the evolutionary scale.

Yet he was defended here.

Generally, the left has no concern for morality, humanity.
Only politics.

Anyone here think Hillary cares about anything other than herself?
Old 11-18-2017, 06:55 PM   #153
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This charge applies to all...don't act like the left in the real world and the left on here never acts to protect their own.

I mean...just search for posts about Robert Byrd on here, and see how mosty tells me how Byrd's KKK days were long ago, that he's apologized for them and that he was a changed man
Did you need Mosty to tell you that the 1940s was a long time ago?

Your 200 Byrd posts are pretty much a high-water mark for pathetic deflection around here..
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2017, 08:53 PM   #154
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Your 200 Byrd posts are pretty much a high-water mark for pathetic deflection around here..
Robert Byrd
Ted kennedy
Bill Clinton

Nothing pathetic about it your guys supported racist, drunken murders and predophiles. And still do.

Big Tent, yes!
All the better to hide in.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:43 PM   #155
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Robert Byrd
Ted kennedy
Bill Clinton

Nothing pathetic about it your guys supported racist, drunken murders and predophiles. And still do.
First off, you make Byrd look like MLK, so maybe spare everyone your racist accusations.

Second, you’re a champion of both Moore and Trump, so you have no leg to stand on in any criticism of Democrat misconduct.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:58 PM   #156
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Keep trying, Dan, there has to something out there you will "get" someday.
Meanwhile, we do enjoy those blanks your keep firing.

Now, it's almost time for SNL - run along and get your notebook so you can write down what to think next week.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:09 PM   #157
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Now, it's almost time for SNL
Is that still on? Why? It hasn't been funny since the days of Aykroyd and Belushi.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:48 AM   #158
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Is that still on? Why? It hasn't been funny since the days of Aykroyd and Belushi.
Which is why I haven't watched since then. Like you, I'm amazed it's still on. Does it get the ratings or is it kept alive to use as a political weapon by the left, who know ridicule is a solid weapon?

I did happen on it while channel surfing (they seem to air it earlier now a lot), just as they introduced Adele. She's far too good for that show. I tried to watch the following skit, which was "guess which one is the human robot" from 3 men featuring Matthew Mcconnaughny (however his last name is spelled). It was dreadful, not funny at all. Turned the station. I really don't get who can actually sit through the whole show.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2017, 10:06 AM   #159
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
First off, you make Byrd look like MLK, so maybe spare everyone your racist accusations.

Second, you’re a champion of both Moore and Trump, so you have no leg to stand on in any criticism of Democrat misconduct.
Isnt that true of you and other libs?

You ought to try a little exercise and compare what kind of things libs have accepted in their politicians versus Repubs.

Do Repubs have any career politicians who were former grand dragons?

Do Repubs have any career politicians who submerged a car while drunken driving and then left the woman passenger to drown, neither trying personally to save her or calling 911 immediately?

Do Repubs have any President who sexually preyed on an intern, and was impeached and lost his law license for perjury?

You Dems hold the top three slots in irrefutable horrendous character. You won't be able to name a Repub who has irrefutably done worse. And when we get into lesser offenses, and non-proven offenses, Dems are still going to have more making the ranks and more making the top ranks.

This is what gets me most about Libs. The hypocrisy. Repubs do a better job at cleaning its own house than Libs do, and if you did this exercise you'd know this and quit the hypocrisy and work to clean your own house so that YOU have a leg to stand on.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2017, 12:36 PM   #160
JustRalph
Just another Facist

The 14 yr old now back pedaling ....says Moore never touched her
Old 11-19-2017, 01:08 PM   #161
zico20

Quote:

Dan, you are the one who calls people on this board racist when they don't support your position.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:17 PM   #162
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
Dan, you are the one who calls people on this board racist when they don't support your position.
I'm the one who calls people racist when they make lots and lots and lots of racist posts.

Also, feel free to tell me what my "position" is, and what part of it is not supported..

Last edited by FantasticDan; 11-19-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #163
zico20

Quote:
I'm the one who calls people racist when they make lots and lots and lots of racist posts.

Also, feel free to tell me what my "position" is, and what part of it is not supported..
But there not racist posts, it is only a figment of your imagination. The problem with you liberals is that if anyone disagrees with you they are a racist, a sexist, or a homophobe.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:02 PM   #164
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
But there not racist posts, it is only a figment of your imagination. The problem with you liberals is that if anyone disagrees with you they are a racist, a sexist, or a homophobe.
Quite a few folks here hit that TRI with regularity
Old 11-19-2017, 04:25 PM   #165
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Good thing.
Tells me most of the board is sensible and not a bunch of wack-a-doodles.

Tell, what should I do to make it a Super?