Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-16-2017, 03:14 PM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Just curious, you're good with Tom's above comment that Trump should have Hillary killed? Just like you were good with him saying Seal Team 6 should kill Obama? Right? Good with it?
29 words in my post.
Which number of those 29 was "kill?"

How do you know I did not intend for her to be sold into slavery in Asia?
Or placed in witness protections for her murder of Vin Foster?
Or given a job at PMSNBC where no one would ever see her?
Better call Shep to 'splain it to you.

I can tell you, if she did disappear, there would be far more parties than memorials.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:22 PM   #17
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Should she be impeached ?....

Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #18
classhandicapper

Quote:
Shepherd Smith gives a lesson to Fox viewers about the details and realities of Uranium One as if it was a 7th grade lesson..

He probably should have aimed for 2nd grade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnsAZzsdI1U
Not that I know what actually happened, but this was apparently an incomplete analysis.

I read a really good analysis that covered the fully history of the story including what was covered here recently. If I can find it again, I'll post it.

The gist is that the relationship between the Clintons, the uranium company, uranium company officials, the corrupt Russian company, political favors, and suspect contributions and possible payoffs goes way back.

It was stuff like this I extracted elsewhere.

"As noted in Clinton Cash and the New York Times, the Clintons helped Giustra acquire Kazakh uranium assets in 2005. Mukhtar Dzhakishev, then head of the Kazakh state nuclear agency, who met with the Clintons in Chappaqua, declared in 2010 that Hillary Clinton extorted and pressured Kazakh officials to grant those uranium concessions to Giustra. Shortly after they granted those concessions, $30 million was dropped into Clinton Foundation coffers by Giustra.
Smith never mentions any of this."

"Smith also fails to account for the fact that Uranium One’s Chairman Ian Telfer moved $2.3 million, much it undisclosed, to the Clinton Foundation as the deal was being reviewed by CFIUS. Furthermore, Smith falsely claims that the Clinton Foundation disclosed these donations to the charity but simply forgot to reveal the individual names of the donors. This is entirely false."

"But Smith is not done excluding key facts which confirm the timing of funds flowing to the Clintons. Smith also strangely omits the $500,000 speaking fee Bill Clinton was paid by a Russian bank involved with Uranium One during the review process."

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-16-2017 at 08:28 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2017, 08:26 PM   #19
RunForTheRoses

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/11/...ry-chronicles/
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2017, 06:14 AM   #20
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
she politics in her sleep. if anybody even looks at her with anything but a smile she will have you wacked. she was probably the biggest detriment this country has ever had. I say that with total seriousness. Has there ever been anybody even close to having as many crooked dealings and stayed out of prison? In a stretch I can't even think of anybody close. Some day this chicken has to come home to roost. We may not know all the dogma associated with these people until they're long dead and buried
]
It didn't take long after the first election of Bill Clinton for the skullduggery of the Clintion's to slowly start to unwind. The 'White Water' investigation followed the Clinton's into the White House, the tip of the iceberg slowly emerging from the depths. Of course, they skated easily away from the allegations. The MSM let it slide. Bill Clinton's true colors start to unfold very quickly, enter Monica Lowinsky. Then stories of Bill's sexual prowess start to surface while he was governor of AK. Enter, stand by your man, Hillary. She coins the now famous phrase 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy,' and quickly throws all of the accusers under the bus. All of the very popular 'women groups' of the era fell right into step with this tall tale, hook, line and sinker. The MSM quickly start serving the KOOL-AIDE.

The over 20 year reign of the Clinton dynasty in the Democrat Party is slowly starting to crack. Their reign has been very costly for America. I fully lay the blame of the election of Barack Obama at the feet of the Clintons, of course, Bush II also played an important role. Also, the demise of the MSM. As they chose to carry the KOOL-AIDE for the Democrat Party and portrayed all of their debacles as workable solutions instead of fantasies. Last but not the least, they left us with the New Democrat Party to contend with on their way out the door.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2017, 08:41 AM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The key to the Klinton's success has always been the stupidity of the voters and the cooperation of the media.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:04 PM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Just curious, you're good with Tom's above comment that Trump should have Hillary killed? Just like you were good with him saying Seal Team 6 should kill Obama? Right? Good with it?
Killed? Where in the world does he say that?

Black Ops could mean many things...they could make her live in Tom's basement, for instance, totally alive and well. Nobody would ever find her there...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2017, 06:03 PM   #23
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I can live with mice, rats, spiders in my basement, but HILLARY????
Old 12-04-2017, 10:36 AM   #24
davew

Hillary declared herself president of 'Earth 2'

maybe that is where she will go when she dies (h@ll)
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: