Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-16-2022, 11:10 AM   #16
Inner Dirt

So they are all seeking political asylum now?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2022, 11:12 AM   #17
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post

The illegal aliens are encouraged to come here by this administration to collapse our country and garner votes when they become citizens. Some sane people are fighting back.

VP Harris’ border comments reveal mass amnesty remains top administration priority

https://news.yahoo.com/vp-harris-bor...jW1YN-_oXoH3AG
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2022, 11:28 AM   #18
Cuffdaddy

It is a gift according to Biden:

https://youtube.com/shorts/OO-XxlZeJzM?feature=share
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2022, 11:34 AM   #19
BroadwayJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
It’s disgraceful the way the residents of Martha’s Vineyard are treating those migrants. Getting them hot meals, finding them places to sleep, providing translation services and so much more. The people of Martha’s Vineyard don’t object to the presence of those people. They object to the way those people were treated while coming there.

There would have been little or no problem had DeSantis and Abbott reached out to give advanced warning. Even Better if they had worked with officials in those cities, to prepare for the influx.
But that would not have fit their political agenda.
thank you for the compassionate people of this country!!!!

This country is looking like the joke of the world already....

Why have people laugh more at us...

Last edited by BroadwayJoe; 09-16-2022 at 11:37 AM.
BroadwayJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2022, 11:50 AM   #20
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

There would have been little or no problem had DeSantis and Abbott reached out to give advanced warning. Even Better if they had worked with officials in those cities, to prepare for the influx.
But that would not have fit their political agenda.

Like the plane loads in the middle of the night to White Plains New York. Oops, Psaki corrected that to 'early morning'. You and your 'party' live in an alternative reality.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2022, 11:52 AM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy View Post

I am sure you have seen how they have enriched your state of California.
Not sure how long you have lived there and your age, but if I compare how it was when I was a young teenager in the early 70's to when I escaped in 2010, I can only think of what got worse, and nothing that got better.

Income tax, sales tax, and government fees all went up. Traffic citations and parking tickets, all up well above where an inflation adjustment would get you. One spot where a parking ticket was $2 in 1977, was $48 in the mid 1990's. Apartment rentals all way up over inflation, even during real estate crashes. Schools are all over crowded an under performing. That was something the lotto was supposed to fix. The cost of utilities is the highest of any state.

Roads are in worse shape, illegal dumping is rampant, and gang graffiti is everywhere.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:06 PM   #22
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I am sure you have seen how they have enriched your state of California.
Not sure how long you have lived there and your age, but if I compare how it was when I was a young teenager in the early 70's to when I escaped in 2010, I can only think of what got worse, and nothing that got better.

Income tax, sales tax, and government fees all went up. Traffic citations and parking tickets, all up well above where an inflation adjustment would get you. One spot where a parking ticket was $2 in 1977, was $48 in the mid 1990's. Apartment rentals all way up over inflation, even during real estate crashes. Schools are all over crowded an under performing. That was something the lotto was supposed to fix. The cost of utilities is the highest of any state.

Roads are in worse shape, illegal dumping is rampant, and gang graffiti is everywhere.
I am 58, born and raised a few miles from Santa Anita racetrack.

The only thing that is better is the smog, the San Gabriel mountains would be invisible in the 70's on huge smog days and that was from 2 miles away.

We are never alerted when illegals will be coming in.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:11 PM   #23
BroadwayJoe

Quote:

The only thing that is better is the smog, the San Gabriel mountains would be invisible in the 70's on huge smog days and that was from 2 miles away.

Good to know.....

Old 09-16-2022, 12:15 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Didn't you hate those SOBs that cut through the residential areas on the way to the track? Of course I wouldn't know anything about that. I have 3 years on you.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:18 PM   #25
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Didn't you hate those SOBs that cut through the residential areas on the way to the track? Of course I wouldn't know anything about that. I have 3 years on you.
I grew up in Temple City, just far enough away to use those residential streets you were travelling.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:20 PM   #26
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
Good to know.....

You complain about a few dozen, up in arms.

Try feeding,housing, caring for and being TAXED in this state for the multi millions over the years
Old 09-16-2022, 12:27 PM   #27
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
YOUR NEXT!!!

where do you live exactly?
Broadway, just for point of reference, the Biden Administration sent illegal immigrants to cities around the country using the airlines. Now he says that busing them to other cities is cruel. But he literally did the same thing. And personally, I think it's cruel telling Americans that you'll be fired if you don't get a vaccine, but illegals can cross the border without so much as a Covid test.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2022, 12:29 PM   #28
jimmyb

Marthas Vineyard loves to talk diversity, but they can't get rid of these illegals fast enough. Typical NIMBY WASP.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2022, 12:31 PM   #29
boxcar

This is Rich Beyond Words...

Democrats accuse DeSantis of 'trafficking' migrants, demand DOJ prosecution — and a US attorney speaks out

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democr...cking-migrants

Of course, when the Feds ship illegals across state lines to Red Statels that isn't "human trafficking", nor is it a political maneuver.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:41 PM   #30
BroadwayJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
Broadway, just for point of reference, the Biden Administration sent illegal immigrants to cities around the country using the airlines. Now he says that busing them to other cities is cruel. But he literally did the same thing. And personally, I think it's cruel telling Americans that you'll be fired if you don't get a vaccine, but illegals can cross the border without so much as a Covid test.
So everyone acting like children is going to fix it....

God save US !!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: