Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTM Al
It's a good school, what can I say.
Indeed. If he lets a guy who doesn't even work in the industry get under his skin like you do, one can only imagine how the executives at Santa Anita affect his psyche...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #32
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Indeed. If he lets a guy who doesn't even work in the industry get under his skin like you do, one can only imagine how the executives at Santa Anita affect his psyche...
I believe his last post is adequate answer to that question.
OTM Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #33
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
Knee Pads. LOL

Surely you know better than this. LOL.
andymays is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays
It's rather hilarious that a guy who works for NYU can get a guy like Indulto kicked off the board. He twists him in circles on a daily basis which is good for a message board but YOU continue to do the dirty work of OTM AL and CJ. If they aren't afraid of him then let him back if you have any stones. LOL

Why?
Why would Indulto want that? According to you, there's nobody here anymore, and we all know Indulto only posts where he can rub elbows with the high and mighty in the industry.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #35
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
Why would Indulto want that? According to you, there's nobody here anymore, and we all know Indulto only posts where he can rub elbows with the high and mighty in the industry.

You're the boss right. Why would a man of your caliber kick him out?

Unless you're a puppet of OTM AL and CJ.

C'mon man. give it up and do the right thing for once.

A
Old 10-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Knee Pads. LOL

Surely you know better than this. LOL.
Can you get more vile and less classy please?

Maybe go and rub another guy's former drug addiction in their face again on the Stein show...that's always good for a laugh...increase your "street cred"

You know...
Old 10-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #37
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
Can you get more vile and less classy please?

Maybe go and rub another guy's former drug addiction in their face again on the Stein show...that's always good for a laugh...increase your "street cred"

You know...
At what point do you want to admit your weaknesses?

The world is waiting. LOL
Old 10-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You're the boss right. Why would a man of your caliber kick him out?

Unless you're a puppet of OTM AL and CJ.

C'mon man. give it up and do the right thing for once.

A
My caliber? I freely admit I have no caliber. You're the one (along with Indulto) all hung up on making a name for yourself in this industry....

I kicked him out because he violated the terms with which he was brought back. When he was kicked out the first time, he was brought back on a shorter leash. He refused to abide. Thus, no quarter for him any longer...

The fact that I just offered you an explanation makes me feel all icky inside.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
At what point do you want to admit your weaknesses?

The world is waiting. LOL
Dude, I am the weakest person on this board. I fully admit it.

Now what?
Old 10-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #40
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
My caliber? I freely admit I have no caliber. You're the one (along with Indulto) all hung up on making a name for yourself in this industry....

I kicked him out because he violated the terms with which he was brought back. When he was kicked out the first time, he was brought back on a shorter leash. He refused to abide. Thus, no quarter for him any longer...

The fact that I just offered you an explanation makes me feel all icky inside.
Why are you arguing with me instead of calling me? I have your PM copied. Do your really want people to know what you're all about?

C'mon P.A. step up for once in your life.

A
Old 10-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Why are you arguing with me instead of calling me? I have your PM copied. Do your really want people to know what you're all about?

C'mon P.A. step up for once in your life.

A
I must admit, you are entertaining me on my day off from work...I'll give you that.

You are a beacon for the industry. A shining light for the everyday fan. Man, we need a few more like you in this industry. Guys who go on the Stein show and talk about Paulick like you did...class all the way...

And now some sort of veiled threat to me...which I have no idea what you're talking about or what kind of PM it is that you concocted on your own...

But like I said, it's perked up this rather dull Monday afternoon...

You might have a PM, but I have your phone number...bwah hah hah hah hah

(Is this the PM from a WHILE ago where I told you I'd see to it that personal attacks against you would be deleted and that I thought you were an asset to the board? That was BEFORE you pulled the stunt on the Stein show and showed your true (ugly) colors around here for everyone to see).
Old 10-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #42
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
I must admit, you are entertaining me on my day off from work...I'll give you that.

You are a beacon for the industry. A shining light for the everyday fan. Man, we need a few more like you in this industry. Guys who go on the Stein show and talk about Paulick like you did...class all the way...

And now some sort of veiled threat to me...which I have no idea what you're talking about or what kind of PM it is that you concocted on your own...

But like I said, it's perked up this rather dull Monday afternoon...

You might have a PM, but I have your phone number...bwah hah hah hah hah

(Is this the PM from a WHILE ago where I told you I'd see to it that personal attacks against you would be deleted and that I thought you were an asset to the board? That was BEFORE you pulled the stunt on the Stein show and showed your true (ugly) colors around here for everyone to see).
keep on keepin on.

Bottom line is that if you're too big a sissy to call then you're probably just a big sissy.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
keep on keepin on.

Bottom line is that if you're too big a sissy to call then you're probably just a big sissy.
I'm everything and anything baby...I'm the biggest idiot sissypants you'll ever meet...

Now what?

BTW, if you haven't guessed by now, romper-room style tactics don't phase me in the least. I roll with the punches with the best of them...that's partly how I've been able to stick around for 13+ years...
Old 10-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

If you were a true man of character (which we know you're not, based on your attempt to drag Paulick through the mud), you would have simply answered my very innocuous question at the start of all of this, and you would have come to me privately with any potential advertising prospect.

You never fail to disappoint.

Bravo good man!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-01-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #45
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It's rather hilarious that a guy who works for NYU can get a guy like Indulto kicked off the board.
And for the record, I was the one who kicked him off again. Nobody else told me to or asked me to.

As I told Indulto, "The leash was short as it is with all who have been previously banned and brought back. I think that’s only logical."

I also told him he pissed a lot of people off with his behavior on HRI after that ugly little incident, and yes, that included Al and cj and some others. These are people who have been friends of the board for a long time, so yes, I am partial to them more so than to a guy (Indulto) whose only purpose lately was to be an aggressive agitator who thinks who he is....

And as I told Indulto "So, to preserve the peace of the many, the peace of the few (you) must suffer."

Now what?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: