Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

View Poll Results: Who Offers the Best PPs
Equibase 70 9.07%
Brisnet 443 57.38%
DRF 259 33.55%
Voters: 772. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:43 PM   #166
eldee wins

Hi,I use the trackmaster flashnet product. If your not familiar with it, you have to check it and see what I’m taking about. its like a race shape all on 1 or 2 pages. A lot of info on 1to 2 pages. It comes in pdf and easy to read. I love the layout. I use all information on the pages if needed, I have my own method and use 4 of the key factors that I like to use in my style of handicapping. If I need to look at the racing past performences most are free where you bet, I do need them sometime when or where needed. Such as races where there are first time starters, or off tracks and workouts. But, I have picked many first time stater winners just using 3 factors from the flashnet. My favorite thing on the page is the way they show the last 3 races. Although you don’t get a running line, but this is okay for me for my style. Ocassionally I will look at running line in the past performance. I love the side by side of the class rating figure and the speed rating figure. So they give you a class rating for the race, say CR92. you look at the last 3 running lines and you wil see this for each horse, example: CR96/SR102, for 3 races. Including days last race and beaten lengths. I hope this answer your question.
eldee wins is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2019, 11:48 PM   #167
eldee wins

I tried to answer your question,but it posted on the next. I’m not familiar how to post and reply. I hope it’s helpful, thanks eldee
Old 03-27-2019, 10:51 AM   #168
mistergee

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldee wins View Post
I tried to answer your question,but it posted on the next. I’m not familiar how to post and reply. I hope it’s helpful, thanks eldee
Thanks Eldee. I purchased a couple tracks for tomorrow night and I will get some practice on using them. I appreciate the info!
mistergee is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2019, 10:09 PM   #169
eldee wins

Free equibase

Hi, I wager with Saratoga bets, free equibase pp’s. You purchase them. wager on that track and they will refund your money the next day. They take I believe almost every track. You can watch every race they have replaced and they have rewards I highly recommend that site. If you’re allowed to wager in the state of New York . I also believe that DRF bets also has the daily racing program which also has equibase speed figures.
Old 06-30-2019, 10:15 PM   #170
Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldee wins View Post
Hi, I wager with Saratoga bets, free equibase pp’s. You purchase them. wager on that track and they will refund your money the next day. They take I believe almost every track. You can watch every race they have replaced and they have rewards I highly recommend that site. If you’re allowed to wager in the state of New York . I also believe that DRF bets also has the daily racing program which also has equibase speed figures.
same reason I use bris
Raider is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2019, 06:18 AM   #171
bpiets
Veteran

I find all three have some good info as well as other sites for viewing the replays and news items to use with the basic evaluations of pps...
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2019, 05:34 PM   #172
eldee wins

Using the track master flashnet and equibase speed figures.

F4098A5C-5B5F-4FC2-8006-3F432AC2C1D7.jpg

076B117B-E802-4FAB-A06C-FDCB78E1DB72.jpg

6F159E25-0253-4D06-BCF3-8557324210EC.jpg See my attachment, race 8 #4 was and stand out using trackmaster flashnet with the equibase speed figure , recency and with in class par, I singled him in the pk. 4 and pk 5 and hopefully with some more luck I hit it. This is to show a lot of times for me it’s that simple using flashnet.
Old 07-17-2019, 05:40 PM   #173
eldee wins

Adding to last post

1524C844-6C64-4F99-9029-4DE42D6047FC.jpg here you can compare my last post to the brisnet figures, most people were sucked in on #7
Old 07-17-2019, 06:57 PM   #174
hracingplyr

Don't

see r8 just race 7
hracingplyr is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2019, 12:08 PM   #175
Appy

"all the basic data comes from Equibase"

Pretty much the key right there. Info presentation varies though, so I understand the familiarity loyalty. I like the multicap pps best.
Old 07-24-2019, 10:23 AM   #176
LemonSoupKid

when

When do PPs usually become available? I'm looking for Saturday's card to print it early but can't find any (let's say Saratoga) ... is it too early?
LemonSoupKid is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2019, 12:38 PM   #177
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSoupKid View Post
When do PPs usually become available? I'm looking for Saturday's card to print it early but can't find any (let's say Saratoga) ... is it too early?
It depends when they draw the card, usually a few hours later. Saratoga is drawing Saturday today.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2019, 11:29 AM   #178
cutchemist42

I've mostly been a Brisnet guy but find myself more and more buying a full day use for Saturdays on Timeform when I do my most playing.

After seeing what TimeformUS and Brisnet had for the Prince of Wales, it really raised a red flag for me on whats going on sometimes with Brisnet.
cutchemist42 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2019, 11:49 PM   #179
AltonKelsey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutchemist42 View Post
I've mostly been a Brisnet guy but find myself more and more buying a full day use for Saturdays on Timeform when I do my most playing.

After seeing what TimeformUS and Brisnet had for the Prince of Wales, it really raised a red flag for me on whats going on sometimes with Brisnet.

meaning?
AltonKelsey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2019, 04:06 PM   #180
Shandaken
Apprentice

I switched to Trackmaster Premium PP's during the Saratoga Meet, downloaded from NYRABets.
Cost is reimbursed with a bet made on the track you downloaded.

Results thus far are highly encouraging.
Shandaken is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: