Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-14-2020, 12:43 PM   #46
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
That's proof! Would those states be liberal strongholds? Why would those states want to turn over "information" that could or would be incriminating to them? Elementary, Humpty.

Get to work to show us which of the specific claims of the 1,071 are false. Maybe Snopes can help you out.
Another conspiracy aimed at the Moron?
Old 04-14-2020, 12:45 PM   #47
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Another conspiracy aimed at the Moron?
Trump conspired with Russia, didn't he?

You have conspiracy on the brain.

Get busy and debnunk several of the 1,071 cases for us. Show us which ones are "fake".
Old 04-14-2020, 12:48 PM   #48
biggestal99

Quote:
That's proof! Would those states be liberal strongholds? Why would those states want to turn over "information" that could or would be incriminating to them? Elementary, Humpty.

Get to work to show us which of the specific claims of the 1,071 are false. Maybe Snopes can help you out.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...rginia-deny-47

North Datong: deny
New York: comply.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2020, 12:53 PM   #49
Fred Mertz

This one is from 1948

Quote:
Get busy and debnunk several of the 1,071 cases for us. Show us which ones are "fake".
I find this stuff fascinating. Most are for a handful of votes, but this one is a doozy. I hope I can paste it correctly. This is a Kentucky one.

Edward F. Prichard, Jr.

OUTCOME: CRIMINAL CONVICTION

Altering the Vote Count

Edward F. Prichard, Jr., a former law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, was widely seen as a future governor.

In 1948, Mr. Prichard was sentenced to two years in prison for stuffing 254 ballot boxes.
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 06:28 AM   #50
biggestal99

Republicans fights against the public.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...mail-in-voting

Everyone with common sense agrees that mail in ballots is a no brainer.

Allan
Old 04-15-2020, 08:02 AM   #51
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post

Allan
Its a no-brainer that any democrat would welcome any means to win an election, regardless how dishonest and shabby it may be.
Common sense makes simple the risk of mail-in voting. Having crowds raise hands when asked who they vote for would be more reasonable. At least you could actually see and know who's casting the vote.
You people will stoop to any depths to get what you want. If its unconstitutional and morally disgraceful...so what, its our only defense anymore because nothing else works.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 08:06 AM   #52
lamboguy

going by the results from Wisconsin, i think that if they allowed the mail ins the sitting judge would have been re-installed.

mail in votes seem like they can only benefit the Republicans, i have no idea why they are so dead set against it now for this election.

i really don't see to many suburban republican mothers waiting in line with their kids to vote for Trump, where they probably would vote for him by mail.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 08:47 AM   #53
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
going by the results from Wisconsin, i think that if they allowed the mail ins the sitting judge would have been re-installed.

mail in votes seem like they can only benefit the Republicans, i have no idea why they are so dead set against it now for this election.

i really don't see to many suburban republican mothers waiting in line with their kids to vote for Trump, where they probably would vote for him by mail.
because of ballot harvesting

https://townhall.com/columnists/bruc...tions-n2540993
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 09:26 AM   #54
wisconsin

Quote:

They found 3000 unmailed ballots at the post office in Milwaukee, in 3 bins. All of them were headed for the Fox Valley, a populous area full of Republican voters. Lost ballots seem to be a theme here.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:38 AM   #55
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
They found 3000 unmailed ballots at the post office in Milwaukee, in 3 bins. All of them were headed for the Fox Valley, a populous area full of Republican voters. Lost ballots seem to be a theme here.
Anecdotal evidence or do have a link?

Allan
Old 04-15-2020, 10:00 AM   #56
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post

Allan
No, you have it backwards, as usual. Republicans are fighting to protect the integrity of the legal votes cast by the public. Lots of election fraud out there, as I posted yesterday.
Old 04-15-2020, 10:03 AM   #57
boxcar

Quote:

Mail in votes would benefit only the cheating dimwits.
Old 04-15-2020, 10:13 AM   #58
lamboguy

Quote:
Mail in votes would benefit only the cheating dimwits.
what is the matter with everyone? do you guys honestly think that only one side cheats?
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 10:16 AM   #59
boxcar

Quote:
what is the matter with everyone? do you guys honestly think that only one side cheats?
Only most of the time. But...since you want to play "fair and balanced" and think both sides are equally crooked, then why take any chances at all with mail-in only votes? Make both sides play by the same [restrictive] rules to ensure and protect the integrity of all legal votes. That's fair!
Old 04-15-2020, 10:21 AM   #60
baconswitchfarm

Quote:

I think both sides are equally represented in many areas of corruption. Election rigging or cheating I think it is 90/10 in favor of Democrats.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply