Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 08-13-2020, 01:19 PM   #1
bigeastbeast

Can't complain about new system

It just hit again with Boss Du Fosse at Philly,paying hit $26.Unfortunately,I had only place and show.Win bets so far are 2 of 3.

I'm getting the picks from the 4th and 5th placers from the Results charts,then betting-or non-betting-according to the ML.So far,it seems to be better with trotters,but it's early.Maybe it's a mirage,but all of these horses have made big moves somewhere in the race regardless of where they finished.

Right now,I'm betting win only with the ML at 5-2 or lower,win and place from 3-1 to 6-1,and place and show from 7-1 to 12-1.No bet from 15-1 and up.That's for the first time you bet.Follow up plays may not have odds restrictions.It's a lot of work.

The key may be in the Results charts to look not only at your horse in the charts but in how the winner finished,coming from behind,going away,maintaining a lead,or just holding off others.

Keep in mind that this game has never been an exact science.Still,it's more predictable than what these virus hucksters have been peddling the last 5 months.
bigeastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote Reply