Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-03-2016, 11:15 AM   #1
Jess Hawsen Arown

There are less than 5,000 white supremacists in the entire country

Yet, the Dems found 50 million of them who voted for Trump.

I look forward to the news everyday to see what kind of inanities the libloons will come up with next.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #2
Marshall Bennett

Its all so dumb but par for the course with liberals. Even should the recount matter Trump's team would simply return favor with the same.
Its all part of deep rooted conspiracy to bring the nation to its knees. People may laugh, but when you look at the whole picture how can it be anything else. To endeavor on such corruption and moral decay.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 11:56 AM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
Yet, the Dems found 50 million of them who voted for Trump.

I look forward to the news everyday to see what kind of inanities the libloons will come up with next.
To the left, anyone white, employed, and God-Fearing is a supremacist.
The left, as you know is EXTREMELY racist.
And everyone know lib and numbers just do not go together....counting is rocket science to them.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:43 PM   #4
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

a lot of this white supreme talk is just inflammatory hot air, if you challenge anyone who talks this way to provide examples of physical hate crimes they can't provide any, but you have people like Patton oswalt encouraging terroristic actions on Twitter and nobody says a peep about it.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 01:51 PM   #5
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
You have people like Patton Oswalt encouraging terroristic actions on Twitter and nobody says a peep about it.
Patton is in a bad state of mind right now, due to the death of his wife Michelle McNamara, who died unexpectedly in her sleep at the age of 46, last April. I'm inclined to be very empathetic and understanding of someone trying to deal with loss and grief of this magnitude....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 02:03 PM   #6
kingfin66
Bombardier

Are you equating white supremicists with just plain old racism? There probably are a relative few in the extreme, but I think that most people - that would be people of all colors - are racist to some degree. By some degree I mean that some people are not even aware of their own biases. Some biases are extremely subtle. It is my opinion that many of the people who voted for Donald Trump were indeed racist. So too were many of the people that voted for Hillary Clinton.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 02:12 PM   #7
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66
Are you equating white supremicists with just plain old racism? There probably are a relative few in the extreme, but I think that most people - that would be people of all colors - are racist to some degree. By some degree I mean that some people are not even aware of their own biases. Some biases are extremely subtle. It is my opinion that many of the people who voted for Donald Trump were indeed racist. So too were many of the people that voted for Hillary Clinton.
there is a massive difference between racist words spoken and racist actions. If a person is physically beating another person or preventing them from climbing the corporate ladder, that's different than someone sitting in their own home thinking that their race is the 'best' while not telling anyone how they feel. That person is still a racist per se, but their racism isn't harming anyone, yet, the left wants you to believe that all racism is the same and you're either a racist or you are not.

Didn't hear much talk from them about hillarys super predator comments and these other videos that came out showing she's not exactly a non racist herself, facts conveniently forgotten by the left.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Patton is in a bad state of mind right now, due to the death of his wife Michelle McNamara, who died unexpectedly in her sleep at the age of 46, last April. I'm inclined to be very empathetic and understanding of someone trying to deal with loss and grief of this magnitude....

He's a turd
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 02:21 PM   #9
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
He's a turd
Maybe he is, right now. But you would be surprised in the LIFE changes that happen to anyone going through a tragedy such as this.....It happened to me, my first wife died at age 29.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #10
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
There are less than 5,000 white supremacists in the entire country
Can you link the source that led you to this number?

It's just curious, since a white nationalist site like Stormfront has 300,000 members...
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 02:57 PM   #11
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Can you link the source that led you to this number?

It's just curious, since a white nationalist site like Stormfront has 300,000 members...
Yeah here's the link.

Join the winners, life's short.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com
Old 12-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #12
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Yeah here's the link.
Join the winners, life's short.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com
[YT=""]mRe8J4scGtU[/YT]
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2016, 03:35 PM   #13
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
[YT=""]mRe8J4scGtU[/YT]
Winning is more fun. You can be bitter and angry for the next 8 years or do a little soul searching, you're the one feeling the pain, not us.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:02 PM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Let him grieve in solitary - in prison.
Lots of people have lost loved ones.
It is never an excuse for crap like this.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:03 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66
And Obama.