Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Pace Advantage Toga Party Part XII

Old 08-13-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

PaceAdvantage.com Toga Party X Commemorative Shirts PM Raffle

OK, so I am still in the process of figuring out how many shirts I have left after a few certain special folks get first pick (guys like Track Collector, who scores many of our contest, cj and BillW for being awesome moderators, etc).

Once that is squared away, I will announce, in this thread, the time that I will start accepting Private Messages on a first come, first serve basis, with PREFERENCE GIVEN to those folks who have been to many of our past Toga Parties. This means that if someone who has been to many of our past Toga Parties is the 100th person to PM me for a shirt (and I have less than 100 shirts), THAT person will get a shirt over someone who is the 25th person to PM me and has never been to a Toga Party.

In addition to the above, here are the other ground rules:

1) You must come to the festival tent where our tables are located to claim your shirt THIS SATURDAY. August 18, 2012. If you aren't going to be in attendance, please don't Private Message me. If for some reason you had planned to be there on August 18, you PM me and get a response from me that you have a shirt waiting for you, but for some reason are unable to attend Saturday, August 18, 2012, you forfeit your claim to a shirt.

2) You must include your REAL NAME in the Private Message. Why? Because if I don't know you from past Toga Parties, I am going to ask you to produce an ID (Driver's License, etc) to prove you are who you say you are. There are a very limited number of shirts, and I want this to go as fairly as possible.

3) You must include a size preference. We have S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL. We have the most number of shirts in L and XL and very few in S and XXXL. If I run out of your size preference, but you still qualify for a shirt, I will write to you asking for an alternate size.

That's about it for now. I hope to start the raffle tomorrow. As soon as I post a reply to this thread with the start time of the raffle, then you guys can begin to send me Private Messages requesting your shirt. Any Private Messages received BEFORE that time will be deleted.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

OK, I have 39 shirts remaining:

S=2
M=7
L=11
XL=10
XXL=6
XXXL=3

The Private Message raffle is now officially open. If you want a shirt, and you're going to be at the festival tent this Saturday, August 18, send me a private message with your size preference and your REAL NAME.

The shirts are FREE...given away in appreciation for all those who have made these past 10 years of Toga Parties so enjoyable!

I will continue to accept PMs until all the shirts are accounted for (or until it is obvious no more requests are forthcoming).

I will post back in this thread when the raffle is over.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-13-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Down to single digit shirts left in each size...this is a FREE giveaway, so if you're going to be at Saratoga this Saturday, send me a private message and reserve your commemorative jersey now!
Old 08-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Still have some shirts left...and if for some reason, you're not going to be there on Saturday, August 18, but WILL be there on Sunday, August 19, and you want a free shirt, send me a Private Message with your name and shirt size, and I'll bring some along with me on Sunday as well.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: