Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-28-2021, 08:31 AM   #1
boxcar

Omicron Variant Predictions

Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond… globalist authoritarian playbook stripped naked

Ten predictions for how omicron hysteria will be exploited by terrorist governments to accelerate their murderous genocide against humanity

Here are my ten predictions for Omicron and 2022:

Prediction #1: Omicron variant hysteria will be used to reset everyone’s vaccine passports to zero coercing people into a whole new round of vaccines for this new variant. Those stupid enough to go along with omicron variant vaccines will be signing up for a never-ending series of spike protein bioweapons injections, which will eventually kill them.

Prediction #2: Omicron hysteria will be exploited to justify aggressive vaccine mandates, demanding that this “new emergency” overrides all human rights, medical freedom and body autonomy.

Prediction #3: Although the omicron variant has so far only been found in fully vaccinated people, the lying corporate media will blame its origins on the unvaccinated.

Prediction #4: The omicron variant will be used as a cover story by the corporate media to try to explain away all the Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) deaths caused by covid vaccines. Even as vaccinated people die in large numbers, the media will blame the unvaccinated (see #3, above) and demand that unvaccinated people be completely locked down and denied access to society.

Prediction #5: Omicron hysteria will be used to attempt to criminalize dissent against vaccines, mandates, government “authority” or the covid criminals behind the gain-of-function research, such as Anthony Fauci. All such dissenting speech will be designated a “danger to society,” and those who utter such speech will be accused of killing people.

Prediction #6: Mass hysteria pushed by the journo-terrorist media will justify governors ordering more lockdowns, leading to more supply chain failures, product scarcity and price inflation.

Prediction #7: If the media can push the omicron hysteria with enough ferocity, it will be used to either cancel the 2022 mid-term elections or demand universal mail-in voting, citing the “extreme dangers” of anyone going out in public.

Prediction #8: Every economic failure caused by the incompetent, criminal Biden regime will be blamed on omicron. This imaginary “variant” instantly becomes the scapegoat for sky-high energy prices, supply shortages and empty grocery store shelves. The media will blame everything on omicron, and then they will blame omicron on the unvaccinated.

Prediction #9: At some point, either the omicron variant or the next one that’s unleashed will be used to justify door-to-door mandatory vaccines in America, along with the medical kidnapping of anyone who resists, taking them away to covid concentration camps for efficient extermination. (This practice has already begun in Australia, where the military is kidnapping indigenous people and taking them away to camps at gunpoint.)

Prediction #10: Omicron won’t be the last variant that’s used to evoke mass hysteria and multi-billion dollar government payouts to Big Pharma. This scamdemic will be repeated every year or so, in perpetuity, for as long as the people remain in fear and go along with it.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-...playbook.html#

All of this sounds quite reasonable given what we know about the twisted, demented mindset of liberals.
Old 11-28-2021, 01:16 PM   #2
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

OMICRON

MORONIC

Word scramble games can be fun.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2021, 01:29 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
OMICRON

MORONIC

That kinda sums it up.
Old 11-28-2021, 02:16 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
OMICRON

MORONIC

Good way to kill time while you are in the hospital.
Old 11-28-2021, 03:56 PM   #5
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

I'm Good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Good way to kill time while you are in the hospital.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 11-28-2021 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-28-2021, 04:34 PM   #6
Marshall Bennett

Even the mentally challenged see a trend here. People in this country on both sides have just about had it. "Take your lockdowns, mandates, and threats and shove them up your ass...we're not taking it anymore".
The rich and powerful are vastly outnumbered, and its doubtful the military would submit to their cries for help either.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2021, 06:55 PM   #7
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

LYING All The Time.....

How did the Omicron Variant get to Australia and New Zealand if the unjabbed cannot leave nor enter?

How?
Old 11-28-2021, 07:17 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
How did the Omicron Variant get to Australia and New Zealand if the unjabbed cannot leave nor enter?

How?
Probably the same way the Delta variant spread -- via the jabbed! It's the jabbed who are more likely to spread covid; but the narrative will always lay the blame on the unvaxxed, as the writer of this thread's article pointed out.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:50 PM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Isn't the new one already been seen in vaxxed people?
That would explain how it got there.
Old 11-28-2021, 08:01 PM   #10
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Probably the same way the Delta variant spread -- via the jabbed! It's the jabbed who are more likely to spread covid; but the narrative will always lay the blame on the unvaxxed, as the writer of this thread's article pointed out.
Quote:
So we all agree....The Vax is the continuing spreading lie, of a virus that doesn't exist.
Old 11-28-2021, 08:18 PM   #11
shots

https://apple.news/A3X8z8ECdQ2-MsX3JuQYgBA
shots is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2021, 09:04 PM   #12
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
So we all agree....The Vax is the continuing spreading lie, of a virus that doesn't exist.
Oh, the virus is real.
We've had it.

In fact, we may actually have it again.
Hope we'll get tested tomorrow.

But the vax?
I'll pass.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2021, 09:09 PM   #13
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Oh, the virus is real.
We've had it.

But the vax?
I'll pass.
Hope you don't have it again, Dave. I read that 1% or less that have been infected before, get it again. I caught it for the 2nd time last December, much easier time of it than the first go around.

** should be noted that I tested positive last December when no one around here tested negative, so who knows? Could have been a false positive test
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2021, 09:14 PM   #14
ElKabong

Quote:
I have read a couple of articles by science folk that stated the vax itself could possibly be the reason for variants (at the time, delta) both current and in the future

I'm no scientist so I have no real knowledge on the subject. I'm just following the game with scorebook in hand.

What bothers me is the bad info thrown to the public by "experts" in control and the directive to 'just shut up and follow directions' which later prove to be laughable
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2021, 09:32 PM   #15
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Oh, the virus is real.
We've had it.vax.

But the vax?
I'll pass.
Let me be clear....there is NO variant of the virus.

Any BS "variants" are the immune deficiencies of the Vaxxed by the bio-engineered pathogens of the JAB.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: