Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-20-2022, 04:19 PM   #16
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
But aren't they requesting stuff related to Jan 6?

Or are you anticipating even more witch hunts after they find nothing here with this one?
The best Trump has going for him is that the people in the know still refuse to tell what they know.

That's what's his big problem with the property valuations. It's all documented.

There's no witch hunts. Just obfuscation and obstruction.
Old 01-20-2022, 04:36 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
The best Trump has going for him is that the people in the know still refuse to tell what they know.

That's what's his big problem with the property valuations. It's all documented.

There's no witch hunts. Just obfuscation and obstruction.
Whenever I applied for loans, the lenders verified asset values. Did TRUMP have an appraiser that was getting kickbacks?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2022, 04:39 PM   #18
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Consider the value to thecountry Joe Biden represents.
Now consider the value Trump delivered.

Joe should be in jail, or better yet, he should be the guy in Times Square that I would allow Trump to shoot!
Old 01-20-2022, 04:43 PM   #19
stuball

NOW HEAR THIS

THE STORM IS HERE
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2022, 06:07 PM   #20
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Whenever I applied for loans, the lenders verified asset values. Did TRUMP have an appraiser that was getting kickbacks?
How many billion were you getting loans on?
Old 01-20-2022, 06:20 PM   #21
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
How many billion were you getting loans on?
none, do the standards loosen up as the loan increases?
Old 01-20-2022, 07:59 PM   #22
ElKabong

Quote:
do the standards loosen up as the loan increases?
Only when you're a targeted politician or citizen

Yours truly,
Henry Cuellar

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...r-16791633.php

FBI inquiry sideswipes Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar’s re-election campaign

Benjamin Wermund
Gabrielle Banks
Staff Writers
Jan. 20, 2022
Updated: Jan. 20, 2022 5:46 p.m.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 01-20-2022 at 08:10 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2022, 08:11 PM   #23
OntheRail

Quote:
Not only that but when in the hell was the last time you were able to give a tax value on your property. In all my years of being taxed they valued the property... I could protest they valuation. But never ever just say it's worst X and they said OK... cause you said so.

Now Think your stuck in GREEDY NEW YORK...
Old 01-20-2022, 08:50 PM   #24
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Everything loosens up with more money.....standards, rules, women....
Old 01-20-2022, 09:00 PM   #25
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Funny, on CBS News tonight, they were talking about Trump's daughter being summoned to testify, and the gut said Trump never told to protestors to leave, and they ran a clip of Trump on that day, saying," GO HOME. GO IN PEACE!"

Then they said Hannity was under investigation for giving Trunp advice on the insurrection, and they showed a tweet he sent to Kayleigh McEnany, and it said, "Tell him no more crazy stuff, no more crazy people, stop all the nonsense."

CBS.....
Old 01-20-2022, 09:41 PM   #26
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You're resting your hopes on Jan 6?

A) he never instructed anybody to go BREAK INTO THE CAPITOL and bust shit up
You can’t believe that even Trump would be so dumb as to overtly encourage sedition and insurrection. At least not publicly. This was all done privately at the White House and at that hotel, the name of which I have forgotten.

B) I believe they actually started to break into the Capitol BEFORE his speech actually ended, which kind of defeats the whole narrative of "they listened to him speak, and then after it was over, marched to the Capitol and rioted under his orders"
Before the speech ended, but not before he began to speak and not before he urged the crowd to March on the Capitol. He promised to join them, but, being the coward he is, he went and hid at the White House.
C) He made a public plea for the people rioting to stop and disband.
He didn’t make a public plea. He Tweeted. Those people weren’t looking at Twitter. They were busy beating police officers with flagpoles, hockey sticks and fire extinguishers. And taking selfie’s and looting Congressional offices. BTW thanks for admitting that we’re rioters.
This is another nothingburger that will result in nothing except more media attention.
A few excerpts from the Wikipedia timeline of the insurrection.

12:00 p.m.:
President Trump begins his over one-hour speech.[85] He repeats allegations that the election was stolen, criticizing Vice President Mike Pence by name a half-dozen times, accusing fellow Republicans of not doing enough to back up his allegations, and stating that he would walk with the crowd to the Capitol, though he retires to the White House immediately after the speech.[93]

12:20 p.m.: A Federal Protective Service officer writes in an email, "POTUS is encouraging the protesters to march to capitol grounds and continue protesting there."[78]
12:28 p.m.: A Federal Protective Service officer reports 10,000-15,000 people moving towards the Capitol down Pennsylvania, Constitution, and Madison Avenues.[78]

4 17 p.m.: Trump uploads a video to his Twitter denouncing the riots, but maintaining the false claims that the election was stolen.[85] This was one of three takes, with the "most palatable option" chosen by White House aides for distribution.[125] In the video he says:[126]
"I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.”

Even here Trump continues to lie about stolen elections. He’s distancing himself from the rioters because he knows they have failed.

Last edited by mostpost; 01-20-2022 at 09:47 PM.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2022, 10:24 PM   #27
davew

well, if Wikipedia says so it must be true. Entries there are by regular people with even more credibility than the fakebook and twittwad fact checkers.
Old 01-21-2022, 12:00 AM   #28
ranchwest

Quote:
I figured you didn't know the answer to that question.
Old 01-21-2022, 10:20 AM   #29
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Trump had every right to declare the election stolen, repeatedly, true or not,
This is a FREE country, at least it was. He is on video telling everyone to go home. This is a witch hunt.
The dems are laying out the standard for the GOP to use next January. If they are smart, they clean house right this time.

I suggest a new cabinet position, Secretary of Swamp Draining.
May I suggest a well qualified candidate?

Old 01-21-2022, 10:27 AM   #30
davew

A) he never instructed anybody to go BREAK INTO THE CAPITOL and bust shit up
You can’t believe that even Trump would be so dumb as to overtly encourage sedition and insurrection. At least not publicly. This was all done privately at the White House and at that hotel, the name of which I have forgotten.

B) I believe they actually started to break into the Capitol BEFORE his speech actually ended, which kind of defeats the whole narrative of "they listened to him speak, and then after it was over, marched to the Capitol and rioted under his orders"
Before the speech ended, but not before he began to speak and not before he urged the crowd to March on the Capitol. He promised to join them, but, being the coward he is, he went and hid at the White House.
C) He made a public plea for the people rioting to stop and disband.
He didn’t make a public plea. He Tweeted. Those people weren’t looking at Twitter. They were busy beating police officers with flagpoles, hockey sticks and fire extinguishers. And taking selfie’s and looting Congressional offices. BTW thanks for admitting that we’re rioters.

A) but you and ALL the left wing nuts KNEW what he meant
B) what is your definition of ON ?
C) what sort of public plea should he have made? if they did not have access to twitter, do you think they would have access to CNN?