Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-10-2021, 01:21 PM   #166
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
I wasn't drunk. I work second shift on a Federal Contract processing Veterans Disability Claims. I got off work at 2:30am.

Deflection is still not your strong suit. Events related to COVID have been part and parcel of the Liberal Narrative for almost two years now. Now, all of a sudden, they don't matter and the "F" bombs come out. But I'm the "angry little nerd".

Can't wait for your reply, Genius.
That’s kind of big problem that guys like you and Boxhair have. You assume every liberal thinks the EXACT same about everything. You’re very closed minded.

I’m not sure why anyone would care what a morning show in the UK is doing.
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 05:04 PM   #167
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback View Post
That’s kind of big problem that guys like you and Boxhair have. You assume every liberal thinks the EXACT same about everything. You’re very closed minded.

I’m not sure why anyone would care what a morning show in the UK is doing.
As all Liberals think the exact same way about Conservatives...it is what it is.

We'll all just assume you either have no answer for the question asked of you...or that you either tacitly...or expressly...approve of said censoring by a Media outlet who WAS SEEKING THIS INFORMATION THEMSELVES.

And, as I have said many times already, Liberals care...plenty...about the happenings in other Countries when it bolsters their Narrative. We have all been watching it for going on two years now. Ignoring that is yet another poor attempt by you at Deflection. Don't hate because it gets pointed out. It isn't stopping anytime soon.
Old 12-11-2021, 09:56 AM   #168
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
As all Liberals think the exact same way about Conservatives...it is what it is.
Not true, you and I have discussed this before. I have no problem with 90% of conservatives, and strangely as a liberal, I have big problems with about 25-30% of liberals.........we definitely have our share of folks that are borderline crazy/overthetop. That being said, there is spin doctors on both sides, what I have no respect for is someone on either side that does not at least make an attempt to understand the POV of the other side.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2021, 02:14 PM   #169
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Not true, you and I have discussed this before. I have no problem with 90% of conservatives, and strangely as a liberal, I have big problems with about 25-30% of liberals.........we definitely have our share of folks that are borderline crazy/overthetop. That being said, there is spin doctors on both sides, what I have no respect for is someone on either side that does not at least make an attempt to understand the POV of the other side.
Ummm...yeah. OK.
Old 12-11-2021, 02:18 PM   #170
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
maybe you are no longer a liberal but do not know it?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-12-2021, 10:10 AM   #171
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
maybe you are no longer a liberal but do not know it?
LOL maybe not. But several people on here have told me I am, and even told me what I think......so I'm just trying to live up to expectations
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2021, 09:20 PM   #172
Al Gobbi

Federal appeals court reinstates Biden administration’s business vaccine and testing mandate

Quote:
A federal appeals court has reinstated the Biden administration’s vaccine and testing requirement for private businesses that covers about 80 million American workers.

The ruling by the 6th U.S. Court of Appeals in Cincinnati lifted a November injunction that had blocked the rule from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which applies to businesses with at least 100 workers.

In the decision Friday, the 6th Circuit noted that OSHA has historical precedent for using wide discretion to ensure worker safety and “demonstrated the pervasive danger that COVID-19 poses to workers—unvaccinated workers in particular—in their workplaces.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/17/fede...e-mandate.html
Al Gobbi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2021, 09:59 PM   #173
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

This Just Got Interesting.....Kavanaugh's Time to Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Gobbi View Post
Federal appeals court reinstates Biden administration’s business vaccine and testing mandate

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/17/fede...e-mandate.html
Appeals of rulings by the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals are petitioned to the Supreme Court of the United States. Justice Brett Kavanaugh is the circuit justice for the Sixth Circuit.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2021, 07:16 PM   #174
boxcar

Movin' Right Along...

Supreme Court Asks Biden Administration to Respond to Flurry of Challenges to OSHA Mandate

President Joe Biden’s administration was directed on Monday to reply to a flurry of fresh challenges to its private employer COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, a Trump nominee, told administration officials to file responses to applications from faith groups, companies, and attorneys general from over half the states in the country by 4 p.m. on Dec. 30.

That’s just days before the mandate’s deadline.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/suprem...3NFajgEEkL0%3D
Old 01-13-2022, 02:56 PM   #175
Al Gobbi

Old 01-19-2022, 08:34 PM   #176
Al Gobbi

Old 01-20-2022, 12:00 AM   #177
GaryG
Unreconstructed

As long as there is no requirement for semi-retired horseplayers to be vaccinated I am good. Hey Joe, I don't register my guns either.
Old 01-20-2022, 02:02 AM   #178
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
As long as there is no requirement for semi-retired horseplayers to be vaccinated I am good. Hey Joe, I don't register my guns either.
GaryG
Old 01-21-2022, 03:16 PM   #179
boxcar

Another Huge Judicial Loss for Biden

A federal judge in Texas blocked Biden's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal employees

A federal judge on Friday blocked the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal workers and ruled that the government could not discipline those who choose not to get vaccinated.

US District Judge Jeffrey Brown said his ruling was about "whether the President can, with the stroke of a pen and without the input of Congress, require millions of federal employees to undergo a medical procedure as a condition of their employment."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...ees/ar-AAT1dRi
Old 01-21-2022, 03:40 PM   #180
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
A federal judge in Texas blocked Biden's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal employees

A federal judge on Friday blocked the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal workers and ruled that the government could not discipline those who choose not to get vaccinated.

US District Judge Jeffrey Brown said his ruling was about "whether the President can, with the stroke of a pen and without the input of Congress, require millions of federal employees to undergo a medical procedure as a condition of their employment."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...ees/ar-AAT1dRi
Excellent ruling.