Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 08-21-2021, 11:05 PM   #46
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Pathetic as a tight end, not so hot as a pro QB either. Boxcar is a religious guy as well. Maybe we could get him a tryout with the Jags.
Funny how things worked out for Kurt Warner....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2021, 12:52 PM   #47
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post

https://twitter.com/biggameJames_36/...13414341206023

[]https://twitter.com/CTowersCBS/status/1427089355156475909[/url]
We were taught that move that the DE/DT used on Tebow back in high school by our coach, Frank Reich. His heart is clearly not in it.
Old 08-23-2021, 11:36 AM   #48
Inner Dirt

"Hating Tebow" sounds like a good name and theme for a punk rock song.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2021, 09:20 AM   #49
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
I don’t know about hate……. It’s obvious that some do. But being a realist. Which I am and is not in Vogue or liked these days. This writer points out the question that matters most. Yeah, but is he any f’ing good? That’s all that matters. He’s 33, hasn’t played in 9 years. No other team would even think about it. Some other teams behind closed doors aren’t hating they’re probably laughing. It’s a huge long shot that leaves you wondering if it is a publicity stunt. The Jags will most likely stink again this year. This coach is new to the pros so this could back fire on him too. People lose all sense of reality and go by the person . Being a good person that has religion…… does not make you a good athlete. Even more so in football. Somehow , these days just pointing out the truth is called “ hating on people “ if I had to bet…….. it would be on bust. There are probably veterans in the locker room wondering if this coach is any good. That’s just how it works. Then you got people that turn everything into politics, it’s unbelievable, like either side has anything to do with how good you are football. Like I said, alternative reality.
And just like I predicted in this Tebow thread……… this coach sucks. Worst NFL hire I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. The Tebow thing was a stunt, this guy’s decision making is joke. Some of us could coach better. Yet, they paid this Bozo millions . Yes, he’s won games but he’s been a problem ever where he goes. Just look at his track record. The Tim Tebow deal was a hype and sell deal from day 1. What’s even funnier..,,. Some day some other fool will hire him . �� And like I said the veterans on that team hated his guts. Some of these other coaches and tight ends were laughing their asses off behind closed doors . This had absolutely nothing to do with “hate “

Last edited by burnsy; 12-16-2021 at 09:30 AM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2021, 02:27 PM   #50
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
And just like I predicted in this Tebow thread……… this coach sucks. Worst NFL hire I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. The Tebow thing was a stunt, this guy’s decision making is joke. Some of us could coach better. Yet, they paid this Bozo millions . Yes, he’s won games but he’s been a problem ever where he goes. Just look at his track record. The Tim Tebow deal was a hype and sell deal from day 1. What’s even funnier..,,. Some day some other fool will hire him . �� And like I said the veterans on that team hated his guts. Some of these other coaches and tight ends were laughing their asses off behind closed doors . This had absolutely nothing to do with “hate “
3 national championships. No way he’s the worst NFL hire ever.

College coaches have had these problems many times before. Two different personality types. They all don’t mesh well.

Pete Carroll was a big failure his first trip to the NFL.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: