Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:16 PM   #1426
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
...Lets hope a house falls on her and her little toadies.
I don't think we're going to be that lucky. We'll get the leader America deserves.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2016, 09:47 AM   #1427
zico20

Hillary is set to meet today with Senator Warren, fueling speculation that she may be the VP selection. If true, I guess Hillary is going to try to win the election based on winning the female vote in historic numbers. May not be such a bad strategy though. If Hillary could pull in 55 percent of the females she will win the presidency.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:00 AM   #1428
Clocker

A new tell-all book by a woman who says she had an affair with Bill Clinton from high school until he was elected president does a real hatchet job on Hillary. She says Bill always referred to Hillary as The Warden.

This is real supermarket tabloid stuff. Inquiring minds want to know.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-affairs.html
Old 06-10-2016, 11:40 AM   #1429
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
Hillary is set to meet today with Senator Warren, fueling speculation that she may be the VP selection. If true, I guess Hillary is going to try to win the election based on winning the female vote in historic numbers. May not be such a bad strategy though. If Hillary could pull in 55 percent of the females she will win the presidency.

Crooked Hilary and Pocohantas ticket would be tough to beat - they do anything to get what they want...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2016, 12:04 PM   #1430
johnhannibalsmith

Well there's a ticket that ought to be good for exactly one thing.

The Doctor of Common Sense.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2016, 12:17 PM   #1431
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
Crooked Hilary and Pocohantas ticket would be tough to beat - they do anything to get what they want...
Normally, dave, that would be a savvy move to put the lying Lizzard on her ticket.

But never forget -- as loathsome, criminal, phony and scheming Hillary Clinton is, Faux Squaw Lizzie Warren is much, much more of a schemer, liar, corrupt and phony as Hillary! is, hard to believe.

You simply cannot have two such despicable, lying, criminal, loathsome and inherently scheming stupid women on the same ticket.

There will be no balance that all the political know it alls tell us we need to have.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2016, 12:52 PM   #1432
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
A new tell-all book by a woman who says she had an affair with Bill Clinton from high school until he was elected president does a real hatchet job on Hillary. She says Bill always referred to Hillary as The Warden.

This is real supermarket tabloid stuff. Inquiring minds want to know.

Best of the Clinton books is 'No one left to lie to'.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:50 PM   #1433
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
Normally, dave, that would be a savvy move to put the lying Lizzard on her ticket.

But never forget -- as loathsome, criminal, phony and scheming Hillary Clinton is, Faux Squaw Lizzie Warren is much, much more of a schemer, liar, corrupt and phony as Hillary! is, hard to believe.

You simply cannot have two such despicable, lying, criminal, loathsome and inherently scheming stupid women on the same ticket.

There will be no balance that all the political know it alls tell us we need to have.
Not a chance we'll vote two women into office.

Dems must be so proud with this historic nomination. The first person under FBI and criminal investigation. Damn, be proud!
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2016, 02:00 PM   #1434
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
The first person under FBI and criminal investigation.
And the other one is left of Bernie Sanders and thinks she is Pocahontas.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #1435
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Well there's a ticket that ought to be good for exactly one thing.

The Doctor of Common Sense.
It's been a while...think I need to run a search for DOCS on YouTube...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2016, 03:03 PM   #1436
Clocker

Politico reports comments from an anonymous source in the Democratic Party concerning Warren as VP:

Quote:
A Democratic insider tells us “no way in hell. She hates her, and she doesn’t want a competitor for power in her White House. The ‘V.P. candidate as attack dog’ thing is long over. Every single Democrat is and will be attacking Trump every day.”
I think that Warren is about as far left as Bernie, and would detract from Hillary's position as the lefty leader. And as much as the thought makes my head hurt, Warren is more likeable, at least to the left, than Hillary and would again detract from Hillary's leadership role.

Hillary would have enough trouble keeping Bill in line and not sticking his nose into presidential politics. I'd guess she wants a clear second fiddle who will do what he is told, sort of another Joe Biden.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:06 PM   #1437
Clocker

More Clintonian pay for play, as reported by the infamous right wing partisans at ABC News.

Quote:
Newly released State Department emails help reveal how a major Clinton Foundation donor was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff.

The emails further reveal how, after inquiries from ABC News, the Clinton staff sought to “protect the name” of the Secretary, “stall” the ABC News reporter and ultimately accept the resignation of the donor just two days later.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clint...ry?id=39710624
Old 06-10-2016, 05:10 PM   #1438
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Politico reports comments from an anonymous source in the Democratic Party concerning Warren as VP:

I think that Warren is about as far left as Bernie, and would detract from Hillary's position as the lefty leader. And as much as the thought makes my head hurt, Warren is more likeable, at least to the left, than Hillary and would again detract from Hillary's leadership role.

Hillary would have enough trouble keeping Bill in line and not sticking his nose into presidential politics. I'd guess she wants a clear second fiddle who will do what he is told, sort of another Joe Biden.
I am going to disagree with you on this. Most posters on here believe Hillary will do anything to get elected. If she thinks Warren is the one that will guarantee her the presidency, then she will be the VP.

I also think Warren would be the ideal pick for Hillary. Many Sanders supporters who are on the fence about voting for Hillary will come around if she is the VP, especially younger, liberal women who like Warren.

Finally, this election will be different than any other in terms of turnout. I think the turnout is going to be lower than any other in recent memory, percentage wise. The key is going to get your base to turn out. By the time the election rolls around both Trump and Hillary will have negatives in the 70s, which will be unheard of. Hillary needs a liberal and Trump needs an ultra conservative to get the base motivated. The independents won't be the deciding factor this time, IMO.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:58 PM   #1439
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
I am going to disagree with you on this. Most posters on here believe Hillary will do anything to get elected. If she thinks Warren is the one that will guarantee her the presidency, then she will be the VP.

I also think Warren would be the ideal pick for Hillary. Many Sanders supporters who are on the fence about voting for Hillary will come around if she is the VP, especially younger, liberal women who like Warren.

Finally, this election will be different than any other in terms of turnout. I think the turnout is going to be lower than any other in recent memory, percentage wise. The key is going to get your base to turn out. By the time the election rolls around both Trump and Hillary will have negatives in the 70s, which will be unheard of. Hillary needs a liberal and Trump needs an ultra conservative to get the base motivated. The independents won't be the deciding factor this time, IMO.
If they can get 55% of the women who vote, they got it.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2016, 08:00 PM   #1440
hyipro

WHAT A READ

hyipro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply