Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-03-2018, 12:14 PM   #211
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 hole tripp View Post
I was young and dumb and fell for the underage night out of drinking with a older co worker. The rest is history. I do remember the location. I do not remember the date and time. Like I said earlier I will never ever forget who did this. So from my end and as I said to my wife, her position IMO weakens if she can't remember where it happened. I struggle with this. I am all in on the fact that she is 100% sure it was Brett Kavanaugh. The date and time well I don't remember. For those who think victims are not legit because they did not come forward right away or even at all is so wrong.

If she never attended the party then her story lacks credibility. What would then be troubling is her motivation. I can't see her coming out if it did not happen. For a huge pay day maybe? If that is the case we the middle class American are in big trouble.
So we agree Ford factually attending that specific party is crucial to her claim that she was sexually assaulted by an attendee, Kavanaugh.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 12:14 PM   #212
3 hole tripp
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Funny. He doesn't sound like a hillbilly to me.
Shouldn't others get infractions as well. I think this forum is disparate in their treatment of its users. I am thinking the forum as a bias lean to it and I am not surprised.
3 hole tripp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 12:17 PM   #213
3 hole tripp
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
So we agree Ford factually attending that specific party is crucial to her claim that she was sexually assaulted by an attendee, Kavanaugh.
NO , the investigation needs to be completed so that position can be corroborated. We agree that Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her with Judge in the room. We also now know that Kavanaugh lied under oath.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:19 PM   #214
3 hole tripp
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
I am not speaking to your experience. I tend to believe if you remember the the important details too, such as the date, the place and who was present. Also you have my sympathy, especially since it seems you did not receive justice.

Ford is claiming she attended a specific party with specific people and at this party she was sexually assaulted. We can restate her claim as follows. I was sexually assaulted because I attended a party with specific people. The foundation of her claim is built on this party occurring.

Can we agree if she never attended the party Ford would not have been molested by an attendee of the party?
WRONG. The foundation of her claim is that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her with Mark Judge in the room.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:23 PM   #215
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Shouldn't others get infractions as well. I think this forum is disparate in their treatment of its users. I am thinking the forum as a bias lean to it and I am not surprised.
Plenty of others have. Including those you would label a ****ing hillbilly.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:24 PM   #216
3 hole tripp
Journeyman

Quote:
You lay all this out as if it is out of some sort of rule book.

Where does it say exactly how Kavanaugh should or should not have acted in response? Everyone is different, remember? Everyone doesn't react the same. Being outraged at outrageous accusations (if you know they are false) doesn't strike me as particularly guilty behavior. Yet you proclaim that it is.

OK, your opinion and you have an absolute right to that. But don't try and pass it off as some sort of settled science lie detector.

And as for Ms. Ford being automatically believable just for the fact that she went public...please...that doesn't prove or disprove a thing. Motivations ABOUND for doing such things. From publicity hound, to mental illness, to payoffs, to complete devotion to the ideological cause, to TELLING THE TRUTH (yes, this is valid, and she certainly may be telling the truth).

But to automatically say she is telling the truth, and not only the truth as she sees it, but the iron-clad truth as it sits in reality, simply because she came out and told her story, is the height of absurdity.

We should get rid of the court system if that were the case. Or at least stop clogging up the system with sexually related offenses against women. After all, if you're a woman, and you come out with your story, that's it. Game over.

No need for another trial.
In finding just cause there is a rule book or standard to follow. This is as basic as it gets. There is a reason why there is not a complete and thorough investigation. That is it. Time doesn't matter, political beliefs don't matter, hate, division and bigotry don't matter. All that matters is the FACTS and IMO Kavanaugh and those that support him have denied access to the facts from the start. Again if I had nothing to hide, I am as pristine as others have made me out to be and I really want this job like he does, I roll over and allow access. I willingly call for an investigation from day 1.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:27 PM   #217
3 hole tripp
Journeyman

Quote:
Plenty of others have. Including those you would label a ****ing hillbilly.
Lets hope you nailed the guy who personally attacked me, challenging my intellect. Please explain the difference.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:29 PM   #218
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Sigh.

These offenses are for blatant and rude name calling. Not challenges to intellect. And not for subjective claims of "personal attack."
Old 10-03-2018, 12:30 PM   #219
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
NO , the investigation needs to be completed so that position can be corroborated. We agree that Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her with Judge in the room. We also now know that Kavanaugh lied under oath.
A room during a specific party attended by specific people. If Ford's claim is Kavanaugh sexually assaulted me sometime in my life in some room and some unknown location, the whole claim is farcical and a complete abuse of fairness at justice.

The only reason Fords' claim was given any credence is the fact she a specific party occurred and there specific people who knew about and attended the party. She did not allege all the people witnessed the assault, but they were witnesses to the party occurring.

The party is the opportunity, which allowed Kavanaugh to assault Ford. Without the alleged opportunity Kavanuagh could not have assaulted Ford as she specifically claims.

Once again Ford's base claim is I was assaulted, because I attended a specific party with specific people. Without her attending the party Kavanaugh, it is impossible for Kavanaugh or anyone else to assault her at she alleges.

For your sake I hope nobody ever accuses you of some criminal accusation, based on the fact it could have happened sometime during the accuser's life and the accuser doesn't remember when or where.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 10-03-2018 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #220
boxcar

Quote:
In finding just cause there is a rule book or standard to follow. This is as basic as it gets. There is a reason why there is not a complete and thorough investigation. That is it. Time doesn't matter, political beliefs don't matter, hate, division and bigotry don't matter. All that matters is the FACTS and IMO Kavanaugh and those that support him have denied access to the facts from the start. Again if I had nothing to hide, I am as pristine as others have made me out to be and I really want this job like he does, I roll over and allow access. I willingly call for an investigation from day 1.
Yeah, there is a reason there won't be " complete and thorough investigation" (translate: years in the making which libs would love ) is because according to the expert sex crimes prosecutor the ratio of Ford's noise to signal was so exceedingly high, the prosecutor couldn't find any signal. In other words, there's nothing credible to really investigate. Ford's testimony was phony baloney, plastic banana, good time rock 'n' roll nothingburger.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:40 PM   #221
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Breaking News.
FBI has found the house where the party took place.
They released this photo of the bathroom Ford was looking for.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2921.jpg (15.8 KB, 45 views)
Old 10-03-2018, 12:46 PM   #222
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Breaking News.
Stuff like this isn't funny. Just sayin'

I'm at least sane enough to realize Ford might actually be telling the truth. We'll probably never know either way because she and the Democrats decided until the last minute to release her accusation to the Senate, but that's on them.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-03-2018 at 12:48 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 12:47 PM   #223
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Breaking News.
Wow! That bathroom is in need of a radical makeover.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:53 PM   #224
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
WRONG. The foundation of her claim is that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her with Mark Judge in the room.
To summarize my earlier post. An assault cannot not take place without an opportunity. Per your experience you gave your predator an opportunity by drinking to excess. Without opportunity for the act, it is impossible to for the act to take place.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:56 PM   #225
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Stuff like this isn't funny. Just sayin'

I'm at least sane enough to realize Ford might actually be telling the truth. We'll probably never know either way because she and the Democrats decided until the last minute to release her accusation to the Senate, but that's on them.
Not aimed at Ford, but at our newest Eintstein.
Take it down if you want to.