Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
rolling
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33
Obama and the media

The love fest toward this guy is unbelievable.A 2yr old can figure this out.
rolling is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
Lefty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,075
The leftwing media has already coronated Obama.
How many anchors of the big 3 went with mcain on his 3 trips?
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 102,811
They area certanily showing themsleves for what they are.
And so is the POS OBama......revealing contents of private converstations, having those conversations, the POS is a traitor like Reid and Pelosi. the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.

Lefty, did you catch Rush today - he played 8 minutes - unedited - of The POS's speech in Aman today. Um, er, ah, um , I us, er, uhhh. When the clown media doesn't edit out all the stumbles, this guy has to be mentally ill or retarted - seriously. Without his monitor, he can't talk like a human. Drunks make more sense than the POS. He needs to be incarcerated for observation.
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
lsbets
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: texas
Posts: 6,312
Hey, you can't say anything close to bad about Obama on here, you might hurt Hcap's feelings again. Not allowed to talk about the messiah that way.

Yes, the love fest is ridiculous, but it shouldn't surprise anyone.
lsbets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
Boris
Registered User
 
Boris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: FL
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
... the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.
I think you commited a Hate Crime.
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 102,811
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ibdbLhqtuQrbR8tY

Watch closely......
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #7
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 45,549
check out this supposed journalist...........pleading with us to all vote for Obama. Leno Show Monday night 07/21/08

http://i9.photobucket.com/flash/play...yourheart2.flv

I hope for one thing when people go to vote: that they look at Barack’s background, that they look at the age of the two candidates, that they look at their abilities and really open up their hearts and say “what’s really good for my kids,” who don’t have any color awareness.
Kids don’t think about race.
Think like your kids for once.
Think the way they think.
It would be great if the older people in the country, the 70 year olds, the 80 year olds who are suspicious of change to say, “you know, why don’t I think the way my kids are thinking and think about the future.”
Whatever they decide, just open up your heart to this prospect of something different.
That’s what I hope we do.
__________________
Just hanging around.....

Last edited by JustRalph; 07-23-2008 at 12:48 AM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 01:10 AM   #8
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 39,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
They area certanily showing themsleves for what they are.
And so is the POS OBama......revealing contents of private converstations, having those conversations, the POS is a traitor like Reid and Pelosi. the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.

Lefty, did you catch Rush today - he played 8 minutes - unedited - of The POS's speech in Aman today. Um, er, ah, um , I us, er, uhhh. When the clown media doesn't edit out all the stumbles, this guy has to be mentally ill or retarted - seriously. Without his monitor, he can't talk like a human. Drunks make more sense than the POS. He needs to be incarcerated for observation.
Yeah, I heard that, Tom. Unbelievable! NoBama is a moron of the lowest order! We all know Bush was never the sharpest tool in the shed but this idiot makes the president look like genuine Mensa material! This guy cannot think for himself. Without a script or teleprompter in front of him, he's reduced to a babbling idiot.

Boxcar
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 03:03 AM   #9
bigmack
Registered User
 
bigmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bird Rock
Posts: 16,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
I hope for one thing when people go to vote: that they look at Barack’s background, that they look at the age of the two candidates, that they look at their abilities and really open up their hearts and say “what’s really good for my kids,” who don’t have any color awareness.
Kids don’t think about race.
Think like your kids for once.
Think the way they think.
It would be great if the older people in the country, the 70 year olds, the 80 year olds who are suspicious of change to say, “you know, why don’t I think the way my kids are thinking and think about the future.”
Whatever they decide, just open up your heart to this prospect of something different. That’s what I hope we do.
There, veiled within his ill-conceived, finger pointing at God knows who, is yet another screaming example of this "you don't like him/you won't vote for him because he's Black" idiocy.

Chris Mathews ought to be ashamed of himself and if I were one of his dozen or so kids, I'd say the same thing. White guys running around saying garbage like that and being paid to do so is a good sign that those of his ilk (and what a putrid ilk they are) - are worms chewing at the core of this country.

Last edited by bigmack; 07-23-2008 at 03:08 AM.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 09:57 AM   #10
prospector
Registered User
 
prospector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: bullhead city, az
Posts: 1,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
There, veiled within his ill-conceived, finger pointing at God knows who, is yet another screaming example of this "you don't like him/you won't vote for him because he's Black" idiocy.

Chris Mathews ought to be ashamed of himself and if I were one of his dozen or so kids, I'd say the same thing. White guys running around saying garbage like that and being paid to do so is a good sign that those of his ilk (and what a putrid ilk they are) - are worms chewing at the core of this country.
we've all known that pmsnbc has been in the tank for obama...ask hillary
__________________
"Marines - Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their
Country Since 1775"
prospector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 10:33 AM   #11
DJofSD
Screw PC
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 15,728
Quote:
They area certanily showing themsleves for what they are.
Why did that sentence conjure up a mental picture of flies buzzing around a pile on the ground?
__________________
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.
DJofSD is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 102,811
Flies and journalists.......not much difference, except that you expect it of the flies.

Did you catch that video on You Tube of Katie Couric asking McCain yet another of her moronic brain-dead questions, and they cut to him and he says,"Thanks for the question....you little JERK!"
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #13
Marshall Bennett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston , Tx.
Posts: 8,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Flies and journalists.......not much difference, except that you expect it of the flies.


Did you catch that video on You Tube of Katie Couric asking McCain yet another of her moronic brain-dead questions, and they cut to him and he says,"Thanks for the question....you little JERK!"
I'm so often surprised Katie Couric even has a job . This is the most overrated screw up of a journalist that ever looked into a television camera .
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #14
rufus999
Registered User
 
rufus999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 214
Obama is just an old world politician in new italian designer threads. It will be interesting to see how the media treats him after he is elected. When heads begin to roll and wire tapping increases and you're taxed 'til your eyeballs bleed.

rufus
rufus999 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #15
Lefty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,075
Tom, yep, I cght that Rush piece. I'm home with a terrible cold and when i'm home, It's rushtime.
Obama when he talks without a canned speech stumbles and stammers all over the place. Can't put a sentence together. No wonder he doesn't want to meet with Mcain in a townhall meeting. He would look like the old guy!
Yet Zilly doesn't comment about Obama's speech failings. Hmmm...
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
How do you prefer your Coffee !?
Cream and Sugar - 28.57%
30 Votes
Cream only - 20.00%
21 Votes
Black - 41.90%
44 Votes
Decaf - 9.52%
10 Votes
Espresso - 12.38%
13 Votes
Starbucks etc... - 9.52%
10 Votes
Other - 23.81%
25 Votes
Total Votes: 105
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.