Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-13-2018, 03:16 AM   #1
CincyHorseplayer
Registered User
 
CincyHorseplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Posts: 5,289
Election Meddling.

If you have a city ID in Chicago or a state ID in California you can vote. Where is the outrage? This is direct foreign influence in our election process and crickets. I believe in Mueller's investigation but why is it so limited in scope? If your real intent is to expose genuine meddling you have to investigate winners and losers. That it has been created solely for the winner and nothing else. Kiddin me?! It's complete BS.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2018, 06:06 AM   #2
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
If you have a city ID in Chicago or a state ID in California you can vote. Where is the outrage? This is direct foreign influence in our election process and crickets. I believe in Mueller's investigation but why is it so limited in scope? If your real intent is to expose genuine meddling you have to investigate winners and losers. That it has been created solely for the winner and nothing else. Kiddin me?! It's complete BS.

When did California require I.D. to vote? When I escaped from there in 2010 you did not need an I.D. to vote.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2018, 12:56 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 102,845
I think what Cincy is saying is you CAN vote if you show those IDs.
A ploy by dems to allow illegals to vote.

Cincy?
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2018, 01:58 PM   #4
CincyHorseplayer
Registered User
 
CincyHorseplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Posts: 5,289
Exactly Tom. It makes the seriousness of those talking about the Russian meddling laughable when their are foreign voters participating in elections or will be in this country. It's such an obvious point but you never hear about it at all.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 102,845
CRICKETS from the lefties so far.......can't wait hear the spin they put on this obvious attempt to undermine our elections.

Guess we can call them the Root 'N Tootin Putin Boys from now on.

RTPB
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2018, 08:21 PM   #6
CincyHorseplayer
Registered User
 
CincyHorseplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Posts: 5,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
CRICKETS from the lefties so far.......can't wait hear the spin they put on this obvious attempt to undermine our elections.

Guess we can call them the Root 'N Tootin Putin Boys from now on.

RTPB
I am a hard ass on this. I want Sessions to start issuing warrants for politicians that allow sanctuary status. You took an oath of office to uphold the law. At minimum if you should be impeached if you don't.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2018, 11:14 PM   #7
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 12,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
CRICKETS from the lefties so far.......can't wait hear the spin they put on this obvious attempt to undermine our elections.

Guess we can call them the Root 'N Tootin Putin Boys from now on.

RTPB
Not spin; facts. The percentage of illegals voting is .0003%. That is three ten thousandths of one percent. To put it in a way even you might understand; one illegal vote in every 500 precincts-precincts not people.


The penalty for voting illegally is a fine and one year in prison. The penalty for lying about your citizenship status in order to vote is three years in prison.


You also can be deported. The risk far outweighs the reward. On the other hand, the reward for disenfranchising millions of minority voters is great for the Republicans.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2018, 12:05 AM   #8
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Not spin; facts. The percentage of illegals voting is .0003%. That is three ten thousandths of one percent. To put it in a way even you might understand; one illegal vote in every 500 precincts-precincts not people.


The penalty for voting illegally is a fine and one year in prison. The penalty for lying about your citizenship status in order to vote is three years in prison.


You also can be deported. The risk far outweighs the reward. On the other hand, the reward for disenfranchising millions of minority voters is great for the Republicans.
where did you get your facts and how can they be verified?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2018, 11:39 AM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 102,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
where did you get your facts and how can they be verified?
1. Pulled them out of his arse
2. Trust him!
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2018, 12:39 PM   #10
upthecreek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,903
Boy, 11, hacks into replica U.S. vote website in minutes at convention

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1KZ0O2
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 09:44 AM   #11
upthecreek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,903
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #12
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
1. Pulled them out of his arse
2. Trust him!
maybe one of his fact checker websites confirmed it - Snopes? Factcheck? LIBSneverlie?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
How do you prefer your Coffee !?
Cream and Sugar - 28.57%
30 Votes
Cream only - 20.00%
21 Votes
Black - 41.90%
44 Votes
Decaf - 9.52%
10 Votes
Espresso - 12.38%
13 Votes
Starbucks etc... - 9.52%
10 Votes
Other - 23.81%
25 Votes
Total Votes: 105
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.