Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-24-2021, 01:22 PM   #121
Mulerider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

But you want to believe that the terrible liberals are coddling criminals and no amount of facts is going to get in the way of that.
Exquisite timing. You wrote this just four days before the Waukesha, WI Christmas parade attack by a career criminal with a history of violence, who was out on $1,000 bail thanks to a woke, left-wing district attorney.
Mulerider is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 03:31 PM   #122
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
Exquisite timing. You wrote this just four days before the Waukesha, WI Christmas parade attack by a career criminal with a history of violence, who was out on $1,000 bail thanks to a woke, left-wing district attorney.
It wasn't a "parade attack". According to numerous reliable lame stream news outlets, it was simply an "accident". That's the official fake news narrative.
Old 11-24-2021, 07:46 PM   #123
delayjf

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/walg...ycsrp_catchall

According to this article, Walgreens is closing stores in SF due to the rash of thefts and safety concerns for their employees - not due to Covid as was previously suggested.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 07:57 PM   #124
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/walg...ycsrp_catchall

According to this article, Walgreens is closing stores in SF due to the rash of thefts and safety concerns for their employees - not due to Covid as was previously suggested.
Mosty will fill us in on the real skinny. Stay tuned.
Old 11-24-2021, 08:15 PM   #125
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I’d have a hard time with that. You mean juvenile court?

I don’t think a 12-year-old belongs in jail. I’d much rather see the parent/s punished & the kid get counseling and/or therapy.
Ever heard of the phrase "YOU don't know what the F**k you're talking about?"

Go to the mirror and repeat. Multiple times if you have to. My guess is you'll need to

This kid has a history. He definitely belongs behind bars but that's not for us to decide. A judge does that. We want the assault on record.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 08:16 PM   #126
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
the trouble with his facts are many are just lies repeated so many times, the liberals believe they are well documented facts
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 08:20 PM   #127
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Your wife sounds like one of our sons. Just loves teaching and feels like he really makes a difference.

Left teaching to be director of a full-time Christian youth camp.
Good for him. I hope he gets back to teaching in a good setting. They do exist but not in Dallas

She went to the neurologist yesterday, failed multiple tests so they're sending her for an MRI. Still can't drive, has panic attacks, had a LOUD nightmare last night, constant headache and sleeps 12 hrs per day and night. Completely different person. What people are getting away with nowdays is beyond criminal.

I'm not going to compound the problem with revenge against disd, disd cops or the kid. I just want justice.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 09:16 PM   #128
jimmyb

Prosecutors: Photos show teen disposing of teacher’s body.

I worked at the Leahy Center ( youth detention center) in Worcester Massachusetts where this 'kid' was jailed. He required 2 guards around him at all times due to his assaultive behavior. He attacked a female social worker when I was there. He was always polite to me however.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/23/us/ma...ial/index.html
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2021, 12:45 PM   #129
davew

a mob hit a Home Depot and stole hammers, sledge hammers, pry bars and other tools. Everything you need for peaceful protests and retail reparations ...

https://nypost.com/2021/11/27/califo...om-home-depot/
Old 11-29-2021, 12:15 AM   #130
taxicab

taxicab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 12:16 AM   #131
taxicab

taxicab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 12:57 AM   #132
davew

the 'flash mob thievery' idea is spreading east - a couple Best Buys near Minneapolis got hit yesterday
Old 11-29-2021, 04:10 AM   #133
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the 'flash mob thievery' idea is spreading east - a couple Best Buys near Minneapolis got hit yesterday
Austin can’t be far off……or not!
Old 11-29-2021, 10:35 AM   #134
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I’d have a hard time with that. You mean juvenile court?

I don’t think a 12-year-old belongs in jail. I’d much rather see the parent/s punished & the kid get counseling and/or therapy.
Actually, YOU and those like YOU should be punished AND receive counseling.

For it is YOU who enables shit like this.

People who vote for SENILE OLD CAPTURED ****ERS for POTUS because "orange man bad," for example.

THAT'S THE SORT OF MENTALITY THAT CAUSES SHIT LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN TODAY
Old 11-29-2021, 10:37 AM   #135
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Good for him. I hope he gets back to teaching in a good setting. They do exist but not in Dallas

She went to the neurologist yesterday, failed multiple tests so they're sending her for an MRI. Still can't drive, has panic attacks, had a LOUD nightmare last night, constant headache and sleeps 12 hrs per day and night. Completely different person. What people are getting away with nowdays is beyond criminal.

I'm not going to compound the problem with revenge against disd, disd cops or the kid. I just want justice.
First I'm reading of what happened to your wife.

That is just absolutely disgusting. And what is more disgusting is how this kid is being protected from the consequences of what he did to your wife.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: