Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-07-2024, 11:38 PM   #31
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Low bar. He did say migrants were not commiting murders. MTG called him out on it.

I missed that, I wonder whose ass the $8,000 to cross the border number came from? The ones that have been caught with overloaded SUVs and pick ups driving through the desert charge $400 or so, that came from what the cargo said. That is one of those things where Google results are all over the place. If you read untrue BS off a teleprompter is it considered lying or just passing on misinformation? I realize some jackass that has been a politician as
long as Biden would most likely be extremely out of touch with reality even if he didn't have advanced dementia, but $8k should have range a bell as nonsense.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 11:48 PM   #32
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Re 70yo clerk having to go back to work. I see a lot of that here in east texas. Cost of living is unbearable. I really feel sorry for them

I swear the lady that works the deli counter at the local convenience store
a couple days a week is probably closer to 80 than 70. People that usually work for something to do and don't need the money do volunteer work. I know someone who works at an animal shelter, a food bank, and a charity thrift store, they don't need the money.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:04 AM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
What impressed you the most? When he finally said Laken Riley's name and managed to screw it up?

Before he said that he did some incoherent mumbling.

By calling her Lincoln isn't that the crime of misgendering? Lincoln Riley is male and the coach at USC.
Old 03-08-2024, 01:21 AM   #34
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Might be the best State of the Union ever. Joe Biden just served notice that he is ready and capable to serve another four years.

On the other hand, WTF is that thing by Katie Britt that’s going on right now. She’s like the crazy aunt of
Lauren Boebert and MTG.
Good so we can expect at least 4 debates between "Might be the best.... Joe Briben and Trump. Right MoPo according to you and the Liberal Pundits Joey is as sharp as a tack. So he should make mince meat out of Trump.
Old 03-08-2024, 01:23 AM   #35
OntheRail

Quote:
Low bar. He did say migrants were not commiting murders. MTG called him out on it.
1500% rise in murders committed by Illegals since Joe swore an oath to protect the borders.
Old 03-08-2024, 01:27 AM   #36
OntheRail

Quote:
What impressed you the most? When he finally said Laken Riley's name and managed to screw it up?
Did he say her name?? Said Lincoln Riley...
Old 03-08-2024, 07:22 AM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Did he say her name?? Said Lincoln Riley...

He had a button with her name on it, yet said her name wrong. At 10:08 PM Est is when he started stumbling over words and mumbling. I wonder what they are pumping him up on? I think I will watch it again and count the lies. I have over an a couple hours too kill right now waiting for the pharmacy to open and fill some prescriptions. I think I will count how many times Kamala stands up and claps, that crap is so stupid. Of course both sides are equally as bad when their guy is in power.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:15 AM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Might be the best State of the Union ever.
This is a joke, right?

And they call the Trump people cultists?

You need to put down that Hunter Biden crack pipe for a few minutes...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-08-2024 at 09:16 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2024, 09:29 AM   #39
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
What time does a 9pm Biden SOTU start. Joe thinks he's at Baskin Robbins
His ice cream cone was 14 chips light - pissed himoff.
The SOTU never happened, what we got was a State of Delusion.

I was surprised thought, that he was able, for over a hour without oxygen, spew out lie after lie after lie. He was lying like a tremendous machine!

The DNC was obviously worried about the base, the speech was not fro a leader, a uniyer, a man with a plan, it was from an angry old man who was having trouble reading the teleprompter, stmmering and slurring words repeatedly.

The moron put SNICKERS and missing potato chips we;; ahead of the country's main concern, the border.

And to top off his disgraceful and embarrassing night, MTG chaalenged the dotteing fool "SAY HER NAME!"

And the asshole got it wrong, LINCON Riley.

This is all you need know about this sorry sack of commie shit.

FU Brandon.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:34 AM   #40
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Some reporter counted that Biden either skipped or slurred a word 35 times.

How many times did the cackling hyena stand up and clap?
Kamala hasn't been up and down that many times since she worked the Motel 6 circuit.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:34 AM   #41
Inner Dirt

My comment on MSN, that while is a left wing narrative spewing POS these days still seems to have a balanced readership:

Shocked he did not start mumbling and losing it till 40 minutes in, I did not think he would last that long.

That is stated fact, at 10:08 Pm Est which is the 40 minute mark it is obvious whatever he is on is wearing off.

Last I checked I had 17 thumbs up and 71 down. Lately it seems more people on there are against Biden, not for him. I am blown away by how many people are critical of my comments. Is this a case of people starting to feel sorry for him because of declining mental health? I never understood that, I guess I am just mean. If I did not like you when healthy and alive, I am not feeling sorry for you when you are sick and I am not going to cry at your funeral.

I always wondered about that when I would visit elderly friends and relatives in rest homes. Many shared rooms and the person I came to visit would often say their bunk mate never got visitors. I always wondered if it was because their friends and family sucked or was it them? I would always offer them some of what I brought and included them in conversations if they were able.
No one turned down Sees Candy or those Famous Amos cookies.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:38 AM   #42
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Might be the best State of the Union ever. Joe Biden just served notice that he is ready and capable to serve another four years.

On the other hand, WTF is that thing by Katie Britt that’s going on right now. She’s like the crazy aunt of
Lauren Boebert and MTG.
She is a member of a group of people you probably never heard of, would avoid.

She is an AMERICAN, YOU F******* TWERP.
And she spoke the truth, a language you obviously do not speak.

SAY HER NAME, turd-eater.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:46 AM   #43
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Kamala hasn't been up and down that many times since she worked the Motel 6 circuit.

Willie Brown hooked her up with a couple jobs that paid in the 6 figures each where you rarely have to show up for work, and that was almost 30 years ago. I doubt she ever had to stay at Motel 6. That would about 1/2 mil a year in today's dollars.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:52 AM   #44
davew

Quote:

Lauren Boebert and MTG.
Might be Bidens last campaign speech lasting over an hour, EVER.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2024, 10:13 AM   #45
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The idiot got her name wrong.
A young AMERICAN with a promising future. MURDERED by a POS Biden invited here and let loose on our streets, and the sack of shit got her name wrong.
And he never even commented on it before.

How many time did he talk about abt George Floyd, a useless drug thug who had no future, was a drain on society, and whose death was a goos thing for civilization?

And when MTG trappd him, his smart-ass off script repy in cluded the words, "illegal alieans,"

Some step on his IV tube.