Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-11-2024, 04:18 PM   #76
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Medical grade drugs are more pure. Operating rooms-surgery centers are required to keep them locked down etc.

Medical grade cocaine is what Doctor’s get hooked on…..they have access. Even operating room nurses have been known to steal it.

I was a hospital cop. I investigated these things…..

Medical grade coke can be mixed in with the street stuff at 10-1 and sold for a huge premium. But it’s mostly stolen by Doc’s n Nurses for personal use.

There are other drugs that are medical grade, I’m sure the President gets the best product available no matter the ailment.

Ever use a compounding pharmacy? They can mix drugs to a specific detail based on what the Doctors order for you. The drugs are actually mixed in a lab/pharmacy on location.

Similar

I was not aware that cocaine had medicinal uses anymore. The place I worked with the widespread drug use was from 1984-87. The next place I worked at had a drug sting. Oddly enough the only person I would expect,

more like knew as a drug user did not get caught. He was obviously not getting supplied from inside the plant and I think it was stimulant sales, he was addicted to heroin.

What they did was send some people on a free vacation as in a couple of weeks off and replaced them with cops. They should have picked me as I started to raise a stink with two of the undercover guys on a regular basis. They should have just told me what was going on, or sent me on a free vacation.

No make the sting the most effect some of the guys who were replaced
were the material handling guys and parts processing or whatever they were called. With the material handling you place an order for lets say

200# of 1/4" brass rod and they bright it to your department from the material warehouse. The parts guys would just come by and pick up out going to it's next stop in the plant, ours could go about 4 different places.

The guys were constantly screwing up orders and at first I was polite then I got attitude back, so that ratcheted things up. Since the two screw ups were young I thought they were nepotism hires, I had no idea they were cops. My boss told me to leave those guys along but would not tell me what they were doing, but I would find out soon enough.

About two to three weeks in and people are getting called to the office to never return. About a half dozen dealers went to jail and a hundred or so buyers got fired. The guys who got vacationed returned, they were not even told of the plan. My department lost no one on either shift.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-11-2024, 05:35 PM   #77
JustRalph
Just another Facist

If I remember right it was mixed with some other drug and sprayed on the throat to remove the gag reflex.

It’s been 20 yrs though….
Old 03-11-2024, 06:48 PM   #78
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
If I remember right it was mixed with some other drug and sprayed on the throat to remove the gag reflex.

It’s been 20 yrs though….

That could be taken many ways,, 45 years ago I got nothing when they shoved a garden house up my nose to pump my stomach. Minor stomach bleed from broken ribs. As they put a rubber hose up my nose they just held a barf pan under my chin, oh the good ole days.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply