Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 01-24-2021, 05:11 PM   #1
Light
Veteran

Need a new ADW

Since TS changed their interface, I don't enjoy betting with them. I've only made a handful of bets this year. About 1/10th of what I would normally have bet because their interface sucks now. I have Xpressbet but their interface is poor as is TVG's. Need a U-Bet or comparable type of interface.

I need to be able to scan an entire card at a track in 1 minute or less to see what track I want to focus on because I specialize in certain races. Now it takes me 1 minute just to figure out what 1 race's condition is with TS.

I need to see the entire field, when it is over 8 horses. Now with TS, you have to scroll to see the rest. As you scroll the hoses on the top disappear. This is 2021 not 1821. Sheesh. Lousy programmers. I have to use F11 on my keyboard to expand the screen and lose the headers. Not comfortable toggling and playing like this.

I live in Ca.so a lot of Adw's cant take my business. Anyone have an Adw where they can see an entire 12 horse field on the screen without scrolling (with names, not just numbers) and understand what races that track is running on the rest of its card at a glance?
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 01:52 PM   #2
Light
Veteran

What about NYRAbets? I haven't been able to find any views of their interface and I don't want to give them my SS# just to find out.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:14 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I only use AmWager and TwinSpires at the moment...and since they got rid of the YouBet interface at TS, I doubt I'll be using them much anymore...

I like AmWager a whole lot...they are very responsive to customers...their only downside is that they don't have ALL the tracks like TwinSpires has....

Hopefully, one of the many people who use NYRA Bets can chime in here
Old 01-25-2021, 05:22 PM   #4
Light
Veteran

AmWager doesn't accept Ca. residents like me.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:19 PM   #5
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
NYRA BETS is OK. they have replays and all the tracks. but they are all about the same now.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 07:51 PM   #6
Garbage7

Idabet

Idabet.com was awesome until they were stopped from taking bets from New York residents several years ago-Hopefully they can take your action--Their rebates and customer service were awesome
Garbage7 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 10:19 PM   #7
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Unless I am mistaken, AmWager rejects more U.S. states than it allows.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:36 AM   #8
Hosshead
It's A Photo-Ying & Yang

Light, Not much to choose from here in Calif.
Here is a list:
https://www.americangambler.com/revi...horse-betting/
Hosshead is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 07:17 AM   #9
Gorrex

While we don't accept all states we do accept most where it's possible. (29 at the moment).

The only ones we don't currently accept are:
CA,CO,IL,PA,VA,WA

VA we likely never will unless the source market rate changes. WA is similarly high source market fee but not entirely insane like Virginia.

Maine and New Jersey are state-sponsored monopoly licenses. (only one ADW allowed)

Jason Martin
IT Director
AmWest Entertainment - AmWager
Gorrex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2021, 12:10 PM   #10
Dahoss2002

I will probably use NYRA and Xpressbet to wager from now on. I guess I will make a token 2 buck bet on Twinspires to get the brisnet pps. Screw all that scrolling up and down the page.
Dahoss2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2021, 12:20 PM   #11
senortout

Just a hint, you can hide that big dark section of screen on TS...just click on hide. Plus, 'control' + scroll wheel changes the print size to allow more horses to show at one time. Or did you already know these two things and still find the site objectionable? I belong to 3 adws, and, altho not using ts much these days it is mainly due to habit. My 'druthers' range between tvg and nyrabets.
senortout is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2021, 10:15 PM   #12
Light
Veteran

senortout

Yes I knew about those 2 things. Two days ago I tried using TS again and this time it cost me a $57 exacta because it's so awkward to use. The horses were still in the gate when I submitted the bet but it said the race was closed. OK I've seen them close the race before with the horses in the gate but this was because it took me maybe 30 seconds longer to use the interface than the older one and I'm sure if I put the bet in 30 seconds prior it would have taken the bet. Its not a matter of getting use to it either. Its just a clumsy awkward interface.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:10 PM   #13
usfgeology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss2002 View Post
I will probably use NYRA and Xpressbet to wager from now on. I guess I will make a token 2 buck bet on Twinspires to get the brisnet pps. Screw all that scrolling up and down the page.
Pro-tip...do a straight $0.10 super to get the PPS...save yourself the $1.90.
usfgeology is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: