Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-20-2020, 06:52 AM   #256
Andy Asaro

The Obama administration used the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department to spy on an incoming administration and tried to frame Trump with the Russia bullshit.

Why is it a stretch that they cheated in mass in the election? It's not a stretch.

As far as putting out evidence they were clear in what they were doing yesterday and said they would provide the details to the court. Sidney Powell would have been crazy to give the evidence to Tucker before she presented it in court.
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 07:06 AM   #257
sammy the sage

Clock is TICKING....

she might even have some stuff....

BBBBuuuuutttttttttttt.....why THE wait...

seems MORE like the same OLE song & dance YET again....nobody went to jail....Comey, Clinton...yada, yada, yada....

there's quid pro quo going on....so in THE end...it WILL be a MOOT point...
Old 11-20-2020, 07:16 AM   #258
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 07:22 AM   #259
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 07:24 AM   #260
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 08:23 AM   #261
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 08:47 AM   #262
biggestal99

Even the GOAT knows......

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...of-voter-fraud

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 09:05 AM   #263
Marshall Bennett

Even in a typical case, lawyers gather evidence for an impending trial. They don't go out publicly and announce their material findings to the world in advance. Considering the hatred this press is embroiled in towards Trump, it goes without saying.
They'll have to wait and wiggle in their seats for a few weeks perhaps. Lawyers, particularly in this case, aren't about to unveil their strategic work to a room full of angry hate mongers. Besides being highly irregular with any case, it goes without saying they'd only twist and restructure the facts to fit their own narrative. Any efforts to present an honest factual case for Trump would go to waste most certainly.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 10:41 AM   #264
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
The Obama administration used the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department to spy on an incoming administration and tried to frame Trump with the Russia bullshit.

Why is it a stretch that they cheated in mass in the election? It's not a stretch.

As far as putting out evidence they were clear in what they were doing yesterday and said they would provide the details to the court. Sidney Powell would have been crazy to give the evidence to Tucker before she presented it in court.
and the NSA has a record of all their communications.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 11:15 AM   #265
Secretariat

I'm not in here as much as days past, but I'm starting to wonder about the sanity about some chasing conspiracy theories here.

German servers? Hugo Chavez? Factually, the Trump campaign has lost every court case except one (having poll watchers move from 10 feet to 6 feet in Philly, and even that one was overturned by the PA Supreme Court), so they've won exactly ZERO of 28 cases. Cases argued before many Republican judges.

I've got to say where was the outrage when Gore lost Florida by 537 votes, and Dem's were called whiners. 537 votes. Trump lost PA this time by 60,000 votes, and Michigan by 160,000. I mean this is inane. Gore actually won the popular vote back in 2000, Hilary won the popular vote in 2016, Trump lost the popular vote by almost 7,000,000 votes this year. He even lost the popular vote in 2016 by almost 3,000,000 votes. Clinton conceded very quickly after that vote.

I don't see the blind devotion to this guy. He's a loser. He's asking people for donations so he can fight this in court and pocket the rest. If he really wanted lawyers to defend him why in the world would he hire Giuliani to head his legal team? A guy who hasn't argued a case in years. Have you read some of the transcripts of his cases thus far? It's embarassing.

I don't blame Trump, he's terrified of losing power and fighting lawsuit after lawsuit when he leaves office, but seriously the rest of the Republican Party needs to pull their big boy pants up and move on.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 11:22 AM   #266
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
I'm not in here as much as days past, but I'm starting to wonder about the sanity about some chasing conspiracy theories here.

German servers? Hugo Chavez? Factually, the Trump campaign has lost every court case except one (having poll watchers move from 10 feet to 6 feet in Philly, and even that one was overturned by the PA Supreme Court), so they've won exactly ZERO of 28 cases. Cases argued before many Republican judges.

I've got to say where was the outrage when Gore lost Florida by 537 votes, and Dem's were called whiners. 537 votes. Trump lost PA this time by 60,000 votes, and Michigan by 160,000. I mean this is inane. Gore actually won the popular vote back in 2000, Hilary won the popular vote in 2016, Trump lost the popular vote by almost 7,000,000 votes this year. He even lost the popular vote in 2016 by almost 3,000,000 votes. Clinton conceded very quickly after that vote.

I don't see the blind devotion to this guy. He's a loser. He's asking people for donations so he can fight this in court and pocket the rest. If he really wanted lawyers to defend him why in the world would he hire Giuliani to head his legal team? A guy who hasn't argued a case in years. Have you read some of the transcripts of his cases thus far? It's embarassing.

I don't blame Trump, he's terrified of losing power and fighting lawsuit after lawsuit when he leaves office, but seriously the rest of the Republican Party needs to pull their big boy pants up and move on.
They did NOT bring the number of cases you and others say they did. Factually incorrect. It was addressed in the news conference yesterday
Old 11-20-2020, 11:23 AM   #267
Andy Asaro

Maybe something and maybe nothing

Old 11-20-2020, 11:32 AM   #268
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post

we are going to be treated to the Wisconsin being streamed live. from what little inside info that i have gotten in this whole election cycle, i am hearing that Trump wants no part of a recount for the whole state, just the 2 biggest cities. he is paying $3 million for the recount. if i were Biden, i would find the other $5 million, pay it and find out what is going on in the rest of the state. that state should have had a much wider margin of victory for him...i have no idea how Biden can be that stupid and not demand a recount for the whole state.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 11:58 AM   #269
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Tucker Carlson tonight (11/19/20)...in my opinion:

If litigation is pending, undisclosed, potentially seriously-damaging "evidence" is best presented at trial; not on a news network; much less on an opinion-based talk show.

Tucker Carlson was wrong for pressing Sidney Powell prior to his show to reveal evidence to the point of she cancelling her appearance on his show. Furthermore, he was wrong for announcing his so-thought truth-seeking agenda to her detriment. With this particular opening announcement, he just sensationalized himself down a few notches on the Ladder of Inference*.

Sorry Tucker Carlson, you lost this one. Who's been stepping on you since that "We heard you." message?

*"The Ladder of Inference describes the thinking process that we go through, usually without realizing it, to get from a fact to a decision or action."
As to statements that TC is the GOAT, the bloom is off the rose. From time to time he gets to express righteous indignation, but as the heat gets greater, he is going to revert back to the directives of his puppet masters at Fox News.

Like many folks, he has had to make the choice of sticking strictly to one's morals or to bending some in order to continue with favorable financial employment. I can't imagine him stepping over the line to a point where Fox would get rid of him. In the meantime he serves Fox well by "trying" to appear fair and balanced.

His criticisms of Sidney were probably an effort by his puppet masters to induce some errors by Trump's legal team, and definitely to sway public opinion.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 12:01 PM   #270
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
we are going to be treated to the Wisconsin being streamed live. from what little inside info that i have gotten in this whole election cycle, i am hearing that Trump wants no part of a recount for the whole state, just the 2 biggest cities. he is paying $3 million for the recount. if i were Biden, i would find the other $5 million, pay it and find out what is going on in the rest of the state. that state should have had a much wider margin of victory for him...i have no idea how Biden can be that cheap and not demand a recount for the whole state.
fyp
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: