Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #76
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Doesn't matter.
People will believe it. Some this, some other lies. As I have been saying since the election of 2008 - you guys set the standards, now you will have to live with them. This is the tactic of the left - how do like is being used against you now? Enough mindless voters out there are buying it, and I am here to sell it. I love it! All the crap you guys did for 8 years.....now it's your turn.
I think you, boxcar. PA and all the others who bought into this conspiracy have blown your wad. Face it, you never had a shred of evidence.

I wonder what Corsi will do now?
Start posting on off topic?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #77
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
I think you, boxcar. PA and all the others who bought into this conspiracy have blown your wad. Face it, you never had a shred of evidence.
Didn't need any - you missed the point.....it was never about his birthplace....

YOU were the one who kept it alive...we just enjoyed the game. Nobody I know is able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like you, hcap!

Now, his college writings is another matter.....Donald?

Last edited by Tom; 04-27-2011 at 11:44 AM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #78
hcap

Can't own up to your bullshit can you?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2011, 11:52 AM   #79
ArlJim78

Trump called for a release of the college transcipts too, where are they? I'd love to see the thesis and grades of this "scholar".
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #80
prospector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
Trump called for a release of the college transcipts too, where are they? I'd love to see the thesis and grades of this "scholar".
ditto!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #81
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
PA and all the others who bought into this conspiracy have blown your wad.
Excuse me? EXCUSE ME?

Sir, if you continue to lie about me, I will be forced to defend myself in a more aggressive way.

I have EXPLICITLY posted on this board that I believe Obama was born in Hawaii until proven otherwise. YOU were the one who kept bringing the topic up...in fact, you famously created a "The issue that DID die" thread that was, of course, WRONG, seeing as you created this thread quite some time ago, and just today the President HIMSELF was on national TV talking about YOUR issue that YOU claimed was dead so long ago. I guess it wasn't as dead as you thought.

You are such a liar when it comes to me and this forum, that I can't help but think you're lying about many of the other topics you post about.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #82
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
If gas prices continue to hang out at this level or even continue to increase, obviously he will have a difficult time.
Unfortunately, you are probably correct that the voters will react negatively to high gas prices. However they would wrongfully be placing the blame on Obama.

The way I look at it is this... It's better to have $5 per gallon gas than no gas at all.

In the Carter Doctrine, Jimmy Carter laid out U.S. policy with regard to middle east oil. Oil is so vital to the U.S. national interests that the U.S. can not allow any one nation to control the flow of middle east oil.

The reason gas is high now has less to do with Obama than most understand. It has much to do with the political risk in the middle east. Oil is priced by the market and political risk is a big component of the price. Any horseplayer would understand this simple concept risk as a component of price.

There is an incredible amount of instability in the middle east right now. Things were much simpler when only Iraq and Iran were the dominant middle eastern powers. Now there is a big vacuum with Saddam Hussein no longer alive. Iraq is struggling and Iran is trying to resurrect its Persian Empire.

Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Bahrain, Libya, etc etc etc all play a role.

The U.S., even though it is the only superpower, can not control the major actors in every nation.

To blame Obama is naive. Just as it was naive to blame Bush I or II. It's far more complicated than this two hundred word post can begin to explain.

If you want to blame a president, Ronald Reagan is as good a choice as any. He was the president that helped the Afghans defeat Russia and bring the cold war to a close. His actions gave rise to Osama Bin Laden. He would have been better off not defeating Russian and remaining in a stalemate. The U.S. fighting proxy war in Afghanistan against Russia would have kept everyone preoccupied.

Last edited by swetyejohn; 04-27-2011 at 08:34 PM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: