Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-20-2021, 07:46 PM   #1
TJDave

An Ode to Replay Randall

QAnon Faithful Believed Biden Would Never Be President. Now They’re Shocked, Heartbroken, And Angry.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...en-inaguration

...Some talked about being up all night because they were too excited to fall asleep. “President Trump would never quit and abandon us to a commie administration. Not gonna happen,” wrote one person. Another compared the adrenaline rush to awaiting a battlefield deployment. Then, as Biden was not arrested, but rather sworn in as the 46th president of the United States, the mood in Q circles shot from giddiness to anger, rejection, and despair...

...On Wednesday, when it became clear those bombshells were duds, they lashed out at Powell and others like Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, and lawyer and conspiracy theorist Lin Wood. “F*** rudy, flynn, powell, lin, and everybody else that gave us false hope,” said one exasperated poster...

...One person bluntly summed it up as “our own grifters f***ed us.”
Old 01-20-2021, 08:03 PM   #2
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
QAnon Faithful Believed Biden Would Never Be President. Now They’re Shocked, Heartbroken, And Angry.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...en-inaguration

...Some talked about being up all night because they were too excited to fall asleep. “President Trump would never quit and abandon us to a commie administration. Not gonna happen,” wrote one person. Another compared the adrenaline rush to awaiting a battlefield deployment. Then, as Biden was not arrested, but rather sworn in as the 46th president of the United States, the mood in Q circles shot from giddiness to anger, rejection, and despair...

...On Wednesday, when it became clear those bombshells were duds, they lashed out at Powell and others like Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, and lawyer and conspiracy theorist Lin Wood. “F*** rudy, flynn, powell, lin, and everybody else that gave us false hope,” said one exasperated poster...

...One person bluntly summed it up as “our own grifters f***ed us.”
This is what happens when one puts all their trust in government officials.

Ps 118:9
9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in princes .

NIV
Old 01-20-2021, 08:53 PM   #3
TJDave

But wait, there’s more!

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ion-day-460926

Trump leaves QAnon and the online MAGA world crushed and confused

“So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters … No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to ‘war’ for Trump,” fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots...

“Please vote to convict,” Ann Coulter tweeted to GOP senators.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:47 AM   #4
Marshall Bennett

We've (conservatives) for the most part accepted defeat, as with the two Obama elections. I wonder how the left would be reacted had the roll been reversed, especially knowing they were robbed to boot. Its hard to even imagine the carnage.
Republican leadership did almost nothing to prevent where we are now. You defend the values you hold dear and precious, and use whatever means to do so. It all can be gone in a flash.

Last edited by Marshall Bennett; 01-21-2021 at 08:48 AM.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2021, 08:52 AM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
We've (conservatives) for the most part accepted defeat, as with the two Obama elections. I wonder how the left would be reacted had the roll been reversed, especially knowing they were robbed to boot. Its hard to even imagine the carnage.
Republican leadership did almost nothing to prevent where we are now. You defend the values you hold dear and precious, and use whatever means to do so. It all can be gone in a flash.
History teaches us that freedom always needed to be fought for and protected rigorously. This fact alone speaks volumes about the nature of mankind.
Old 01-21-2021, 09:27 AM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Oh....how wrong you are sir!

Do you not remember only two short weeks ago?!?!?!?

The CARNAGE AT THE CAPITOL?
Old 01-21-2021, 10:52 AM   #7
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett;2696005[B
]We've (conservatives) for the most part accepted defeat,[/B] as with the two Obama elections. I wonder how the left would be reacted had the roll been reversed, especially knowing they were robbed to boot. Its hard to even imagine the carnage.
Yeah, okay...we're in for a four year bitch fest, courtesy of Repubs
Old 01-21-2021, 10:53 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Yeah, okay...we're in for a four year bitch fest, courtesy of Repubs
Nothing will ever top the previous bitch fest...so...there's that
Old 01-21-2021, 10:58 AM   #9
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That wasnt a bitch fest it was a never ending Bitch Slap and it aint even over as the bitch witch still holds the impeachment slap.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:47 AM   #10
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
We'll see about that

So far, Bitch Fest 2020-2024 is way ahead of Bitch Fest 2016-2020

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 01-21-2021 at 11:48 AM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2021, 11:50 AM   #11
TJDave

Quote:
Umm...NO.

No one was robbed. It was a fair election. Once you get past that you’ll be on the road to recovery.
Old 01-21-2021, 01:05 PM   #12
mountainman

What's next? A headline splashed across The NY Times' front page..(or a lead story from NBC news, for that matter) that reads: "Insiders say Trump infuriated by new color motif planned for executive bathroom!"

The lengths the victorious party has gone to in rubbing it in have gone beyond petty and easily cleared the shark. And that spitefulness alarms me, just a little. I'm not sure it bodes well for our country.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2021, 02:19 PM   #13
Marshall Bennett

Just tune in a moment with Nicole Wallace on MSNBC (3pm cst) if she shows up. She'll still be riding Trump bareback and barely coming up for air. As a journalist, she has absolutely nothing else to offer.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2021, 02:32 PM   #14
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Umm...NO.

No one was robbed. It was a fair election. Once you get past that you’ll be on the road to recovery.
Come on Dave? You really think that :

Biden got more black votes than Obama?

Biden won even though the Repubs picked up 12 House seats?

Mail in ballots were not tampered?

The Judges that specifically extended the election for mail in ballots acted lawfully?

Trump picked up as much as 3% in minority voting in some places, and still lost?

I don’t .......
Old 01-21-2021, 03:10 PM   #15
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Come on Dave? You really think that :

Biden got more black votes than Obama?

Biden won even though the Repubs picked up 12 House seats?

Mail in ballots were not tampered?

The Judges that specifically extended the election for mail in ballots acted lawfully?

Trump picked up as much as 3% in minority voting in some places, and still lost?

I don’t .......
I believe it, yes. Votes were certified. If you have any specific proof (not rumor) otherwise I’d be happy to listen.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: