Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-13-2022, 01:49 AM   #1
MargieRose

Meet Your Federal Government

New Department of Energy Official Is a Drag Queen 'Kink Lecturer' and Fan of Bestiality

Quote:
Since we are constantly told that 81 million morons of our fellow citizens elected Joe Biden as president, with only a little help from corrupt voting officials in a handful of states, it is only fair that everyone gets a chance to see what this means in real life. As you know, personnel is policy, and that being the case, we are sort of at a loss for explaining how this hire makes our policy on managing spent nuclear fuel seem even vaguely sane.

A recent, high-level hire at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy is a drag queen, LGBTQ+ activist who has “lectured” on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. In one interview, Sam Brinton – now a top Biden official – even discusses having sex with animals.
Quote:
You don’t have to be a sexual prude to look at Brinton’s behavior and realize that he’s a very damaged individual. He should not be allowed to supervise other people in any profession. He definitely should not be allowed to supervise federal employees. One also has to question Brinton’s sheer ability to act professionally, as he seems devoid of any personality trait that doesn’t involve attempting to shock others and draw attention to himself. Arguably, if you want to do this stuff and boink Fido on your own time, it’s no-harm-no-foul, but when you make it what your public persona, one has to question whether it reflects all that well on the collective sanity of the people who okayed the hiring.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2022, 02:26 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

But say one word sideways about COVID or the vaccines, and you're FIRED!
Old 02-13-2022, 06:02 AM   #3
TJDave

Wasn’t your favorite singer, Freddie Mercury a pervert?
Old 02-13-2022, 06:23 AM   #4
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
He was gay. Are you, a purveyor from the left, now equating gay = pervert? Pace may be right. TDS may be a permanent condition with the major symptom being a reversal of long held positions for political reasons only. Good job of demonstrating this disease TJ Dave.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2022, 01:33 PM   #5
MargieRose

Quote:
Freddie Mercury didn't expend energy publicly displaying and lecturing on sexual fetishes (if he even had any) that gross most average people out.

Beware...It seems that "the Biden regime is turning America into Rome under Caligula," and probably at Obama's direction and with his self-serving approval.

You should be concerned, instead of cracking wise!
Old 02-13-2022, 01:44 PM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Freddie Mercury didn't expend energy publicly displaying and lecturing on sexual fetishes (if he even had any) that gross most average people out.

Beware...It seems that "the Biden regime is turning America into Rome under Caligula," and probably at Obama's direction and with his self-serving approval.

You should be concerned, instead of cracking wise!
And that dude was one sick, depraved sociopath. Only one other emperor gave him a run for the money: Nero.
Old 02-13-2022, 02:04 PM   #7
davew

in our effort for diversity, we are now only hiring FREAKS .... no experience or competency required
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2022, 03:31 PM   #8
TJDave

Quote:
Both are/were gay men doing what gay men do. One you happen to like so you conveniently ignore the fact.

I’ll bet you were a Liberace fan.

Old 02-13-2022, 03:57 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
in our effort for diversity, we are now only hiring FREAKS .... no experience or competency required

Which one of the 72 genders does this weirdo check off?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2022, 06:11 PM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
Both are/were gay men doing what gay men do. One you happen to like so you conveniently ignore the fact.

I’ll bet you were a Liberace fan.

https://youtu.be/Z3w5gVM_4y8
The whole band dressed in drag for this song. It was all for fun. None of the other three band members were gay. Great song, BTW.

Why are you so feverishly defending this throw-it-in-our-face, outlandishly-perverted, government-employed, Sam Brinton's behavior, anyway? Is there something more to reveal about yourself?
Old 02-13-2022, 06:25 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Most gay people just want to blend in. All the gay people I have known personally in my lifetime did not like overly butch women or flamer men. They probably made fun of them more than heterosexual people do. The ones that go around advertising they are gay are a very small percentage of the population. The liberal media wants you to believe they are a lot more common than they are. Other than driving through West Hollywood on a Halloween night I could count the ones I personally have run across on one hand.

I think the biggest flamer I ran across was a guy who worked the counter at a convenience store I bought the Racing Form a couple times a week 30 or so years ago. Pretty sure the pink Honda Prelude in the parking lot with a personalized plate that said BOY TOY was his.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2022, 07:18 PM   #12
TJDave

Quote:
Why are you so feverishly defending this throw-it-in-our-face, outlandishly-perverted, government-employed, Sam Brinton's behavior, anyway? Is there something more to reveal about yourself?
I could care less about Sam Brinton. I am feverishly outing your hypocrisy. Every gay man engages in “activities that gross most average people out” [your words].

You need to check yourself.
Old 02-13-2022, 07:39 PM   #13
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Most gay people just want to blend in. All the gay people I have known personally in my lifetime did not like overly butch women or flamer men. They probably made fun of them more than heterosexual people do. The ones that go around advertising they are gay are a very small percentage of the population. The liberal media wants you to believe they are a lot more common than they are. Other than driving through West Hollywood on a Halloween night I could count the ones I personally have run across on one hand.

I think the biggest flamer I ran across was a guy who worked the counter at a convenience store I bought the Racing Form a couple times a week 30 or so years ago. Pretty sure the pink Honda Prelude in the parking lot with a personalized plate that said BOY TOY was his.
Yes, I agree and is why people like this Sam Brinton and Pete Buttigieg needing to flaunt their sexual orientation or behavior are revolting, especially being in government.

I don't recall Richard Grenell, Trump-appointed and first openly gay person to hold a Cabinet-level position, ever flaunting his sexual orientation like these two do. He had class!
Old 02-13-2022, 08:03 PM   #14
MargieRose

Quote:
I could* care less about Sam Brinton. I am feverishly outing your hypocrisy. Every gay man engages in “activities that gross most average people out” [your words].

You need to check yourself.
*Check yourself...it's *couldn't,* to be correct; unless, of course, you could care less.

And, MOST refined gay men have no need to flaunt it! The rest, who do, are revolting.
Old 02-13-2022, 08:49 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I could care less about Sam Brinton. I am feverishly outing your hypocrisy.
What about the hypocrisy of being a slave dog on social media and getting a high level gov't gig...but cross your eyes at the vaccine on social media and you get FIRED from that same gov't gig....

No problem with that Tijuana Dave?