Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 01-29-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
trackcat
trackcat

ADPA Focus 2000

Does anyone out there have a copy of ADPA's Focus 2000. My 2 loads are gone, company out of business I guess. Even though I read not so good things from some users, this program made money for me. If your not using it anymore, let me know. Email at jc56berg@hotmail.com

Last edited by trackcat; 01-29-2011 at 01:22 AM.
trackcat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
headhawg
crusty old guy

The problem is not selling you the program but getting it to work. You need to have the activation code that is tied to the computer the program is installed on. So my activation code wouldn't work on your computer. Hell, it doesn't work on my computer since I upgraded. At one time I was working on "cracking the code" but felt that it just wasn't worth my time as there are much better handicapping programs out there.
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
trackcat
trackcat

Thanks for your reply Headhawg. Yeah, I figured it only worked on THE PERSON'S computer. It was cheap to operate, only a dollar for the files from Bris and it did more than pay for itself. When I upgraded to the Focus 2000 ADPA put my comments on their website and got a huge discount, think it was $99.00. My main staple is the Speed Handicapper from Desert Sea and the Pace Calculator. I've had some fair results with the Multicaps program from Bris. All in all, software programs have done a better job for me then I could do. If you have a suggestion on a good program that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, let me know if you would please.

Trackcat
Old 01-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
headhawg
crusty old guy

Try downloading raybo's AllData program as well as Handifast. They are both free.

Handifast: HTTP://localpcpros.com/handifast
AllData: http://alldataexcel.weebly.com/

I would also recommend looking at the threads in the software section. People have posted recent sucesses with CompuTrak, Joe Zambuto's program, and the stuff a PaceAppraiser.com. Arguably the best stuff is Jcapper, HSH, and HTR but those programs might not meet your "inexpensive" criterion.
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
ezhillatl

Adpa

I have focus 2000 a working copy to bad John Cole jeted his ass and left his buyers left holding the bag. I give $1000 bucks to know what happen to this coward he could have least gave us a permanent code to unlock it for good. I have since bought HSH which is very good but has a very deep learning curve...So dont expect a over night success but if you like Adpa I know that feeling so you may want to save up $600 bucks its well worth it trust me I have seen cold supers hit paying $50,000 plus..Peace....
ezhillatl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2011, 01:21 AM   #6
trackcat
trackcat

Thanks for your reply ezhillatl, I do miss my focus program, it was a good money maker for me. Seems like John Cole vanished like a fart in the air and did leave alot of loyal customers hanging. I even had a testimonial on his website and that's how I got the program at a very reduced price. What is this HSH program? Is $600 the price of the program? I would be interested in it but I know nothing about it. Is there a demo that can be had that shows how it works? Could you or someone on the forum give me some information about it? It's a large investment but if it pays for itself and shows profitable resuls then it would be worth the money.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:07 AM   #7
ezhillatl

Hsh

I have posted the link check it out now beware you do half to get a account with handicapper warehouse which runs around $130 a month but you get data for all the tracks that's the down side but its still worth it trust me. And they have a great support team and BBS board so you can look up past help QA so its will blow ADPA out the water once you get the hang of it. So save up your ducks and move to the next best thing Peace..

http://www.horsestreet.com/index.html
ezhillatl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #8
trackcat
trackcat

Ezhillatl: thanks for the reply, I will check it out. May all your horses have long noses.