Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 09-15-2018, 04:32 PM   #1
soupman2

Suffolk Downs a little redboard with my whine

Just got back home from Suffolk even though there are still races going on. Got absolutely crushed today. It was like the skinny kid at the beach kicking sand in my face and not being able to do anything about it. When I got there the track still had some heavy fog surrounding it. Unfortunately for me my brain was apparently overcome with fog as well. My seventeen year old son even lost. His favorite food truck didn't show today. Between the two of us we didn't cash a ticket.

All kidding aside, there seemed to be a pretty good crowd there today. Lots of families and happy people. Except for me So, I wonder if Amazon doesn't choose this site for its 2nd headquarters, will there be racing, at least on a limited basis, next year?

Bob
soupman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2018, 11:22 AM   #2
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
I'm amazed Suffolk hasn't been sold yet.A large,flat, open piece of property near major highways and the airport in Boston?The thing is it would be too bad for horse racing in New England as there would be nothing left.I only got into horse racing 7 years ago and Suffolk is the only track I took in live (I lived near Springfield until last year) and the several times I went there really solidified my interest in the game.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)

Last edited by barahona44; 09-16-2018 at 11:29 AM.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2018, 06:33 PM   #3
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Nice story Bob, thanks for sharing. But where's the redboard….or is that coming?
Redboard is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2018, 07:59 PM   #4
soupman2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
Nice story Bob, thanks for sharing. But where's the redboard….or is that coming?

Little crabby today? I was posting my results after the race. Unless I am wrong, and just ask my wife I am wrong very often, doesn't that qualify as a redboard? It was meant as kind of a whimsical posting. Guess I missed....

Bob
soupman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: