Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-18-2017, 01:10 PM   #1
so.cal.fan

Angry Main stream media hits bottom

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/m...-rid-of-trump/

This is an all time low for the msm.
so.cal.fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 01:34 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

The liberal media just keeps finding a new bottom as we flip pages on the calendar. They have basically fanned the flames of race riots numerous times during the Obama administration by biased reporting of not telling the whole story. Of course the POS great divider never called them out on it. I would say that is the worst they have done so far.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 01:40 PM   #3
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Buying opportunity.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 01:49 PM   #4
classhandicapper

Anyone with a functioning brain that's watching the media in action these days (even those that hate Trump) should realize at this point that these guys have thrown in the towel on their responsibilities to the American people to report facts.

They are using their power to advance their own political and economic agendas and the agendas of others that control them (corrupt politicians, corrupt wealthy individuals, a corrupt intelligence community etc..).

Essentially, they are the enemy of the people.

The whole thing needs to be gutted and replaced by something new and something that includes people with a higher moral purpose. The major players now are among the most heinous and morally bankrupt people imaginable.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 05-18-2017 at 01:53 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 02:27 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Anyone with a functioning brain that's watching the media in action these days (even those that hate Trump) should realize at this point that these guys have thrown in the towel on their responsibilities to the American people to report facts.

They are using their power to advance their own political and economic agendas and the agendas of others that control them (corrupt politicians, corrupt wealthy individuals, a corrupt intelligence community etc..).

Essentially, they are the enemy of the people.

The whole thing needs to be gutted and replaced by something new and something that includes people with a higher moral purpose. The major players now are among the most heinous and morally bankrupt people imaginable.

Come on, you are wrong, they report facts, but only the half that supports their side. My favorite example was Trayvon Martin getting shot. I saw where a whole article of multiple paragraphs and also TV segments never mention he was beating a dudes head on the concrete. Multiple times they will mention about cops using excessive force (their words) on a minority while failing to mention or down playing what caused the use of force in the first place. They fail to mention the perp was brandishing a knife, gun or tried to run over the cops with his car.

Oddly enough our local news here based out of Richmond and no matter what channel is pretty good about just reporting incidents without the political twist. On the other hand the following World News is nothing but left wing BS. Usually the first one or two lead stories are Trump bashing, pretty obvious they have an agenda.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 05-18-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:57 PM   #6
anotherCAfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by so.cal.fan View Post

Governor Palin's term (lamestream media) is a more fitting description.
anotherCAfan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 03:07 PM   #7
davew

They do report facts, just have an odd way of interpreting them. They have a liberal brain disorder.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 03:20 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
They do report facts, just have an odd way of interpreting them. They have a liberal brain disorder.
I call it lying by omission.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #9
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I call it lying by omission.
Don't forget the times they state possibilities as FACTS.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 03:54 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
My favorite example was Trayvon Martin getting shot. I saw where a whole article of multiple paragraphs and also TV segments never mention he was beating a dudes head on the concrete.
If your head is being beaten on concrete, don't you think you'd come out of it looking worse than Zimmerman did? I mean, he didn't really look like he suffered all that much damage...for a guy who was getting his head beaten onto concrete...just sayin' is all...over-dramatics work both ways.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 04:23 PM   #11
woodtoo

Very important news conference held today with Rex Tillerson and John F. Kelly and Mexican counterparts concerning Mexican drug cartels including
cash flow, banks, cross border excursions and political corruption. And also NAFTA.
In a room fitting hundreds maybe a dozen presstitutes showed up, and the first question was about Trumps upcoming trip and they happily accommodated them.
Will any of this make the evening news, I doubt it too factual.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 04:56 PM   #12
classhandicapper

I think Wilbur Ross is doing a good job on trade but I never hear a peep about it other than when he does an interview on CNBC. Even that's only probably because Joe Kernen is the main guy and he's actually trying to understand what's going on. He's one of the good guys.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:20 PM   #13
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by so.cal.fan View Post

No. This is all-time low for the boogeyman. You know the guy. He frightens little children.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:36 PM   #14
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
No. This is all-time low for the boogeyman. You know the guy. He frightens little children.
I am glad you wrote 'he frightens little children'. I assume you mean Trump.

If I wrote that, I'd also mean Trump but the little children in my referral are the left wing lunatics, deranged, incompetent and compromised media types, girly men such as Obama, Jake Tapper, Paul Ryan and other intimidated sissies in both parties.

The left are easily frightened because they lack both brains to think cogently and ballz.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 05:45 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If your head is being beaten on concrete, don't you think you'd come out of it looking worse than Zimmerman did? I mean, he didn't really look like he suffered all that much damage...for a guy who was getting his head beaten onto concrete...just sayin' is all...over-dramatics work both ways.
No, everyone is different. I used to box on and off for many years. Depending on skin type, bone structure, and other genetics, there are some people you can beat the hell out of and they will show next to nothing, while others bleed and bruise from just getting jabbed. If the parts of Zimmerman's skull taking the impact with the concrete were mostly flat and he had good skin he would not outwardly shown the extreme force of the impact. Look at it this way, you could land a bare kuckle punch in the middle of someone's forehead that might leave a red mark only, move the same punch over a couple inches on some one with a sharp brow ridge and you can have a 5 stitch cut and a nasty black eye.