Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
hcap

Chumpy's Toilette paper, unsecured cell phone, and Hillary's email

Rachel Maddow unveils her new theory on why Trump walks around with toilet paper stuck to his shoe
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/wat...er-stuck-shoe/

The stable genius should yell "lock me up" at his rally's

Last edited by hcap; 10-25-2018 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:51 AM   #2
hcap

The New York Times reports today that our commander-in-chief uses a personal iPhone that’s insecure and routinely surveilled by Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies. Despite being warned repeatedly about this, he continues to use it to call up his friends and yak all night long:

White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them….They said they had further confidence he was not spilling secrets because he rarely digs into the details of the intelligence he is shown and is not well versed in the operational specifics of military or covert activities.

Lock him up
Old 10-25-2018, 10:55 AM   #3
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Funny stuff Harry, as I've thrown out the comic section of my newspaper and just read your posts now, for a chuckle here and there....
Old 10-25-2018, 11:05 AM   #4
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Funny stuff Harry, as I've thrown out the comic section of my newspaper and just read your posts now, for a chuckle here and there....
You can't throw out the comics now. Anything covering Chumpy is a laugh a minute riot, assuming you don't receive a mail bomb for laughing out loud.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:11 AM   #5
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Holy shit Batman.

Did somebody post a Rachel Maddow clip and post it as serious content?
Old 10-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #6
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Holy shit Batman.

Award winning journalist compared to vapid Trump TV pundits posted so often here.

The trailing toilette paper tells it all
Old 10-25-2018, 11:26 AM   #7
chadk66

Of course it won’t be long till we learn that’s BS and nobody else is dumb as Hillary
Old 10-25-2018, 11:27 AM   #8
elysiantraveller

This isn't the first time Trump's use of personal phones has been reported on...

Old 10-25-2018, 11:29 AM   #9
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Holy shit Batman.

Whenever I have a bad day, I watch replays of maddow on election night where she reacts in horror and pain over Trump beating Hilary. Suddenly, a smile comes over my face and I chuckle.

Life's little pleasures. Can't beat them.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:31 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So wait...Obama was able to keep his Blackberry when he first became president (they were able to give him an ENHANCED security version), but the same wasn't done for Trump? They just let him talk away on a non-secure phone?

And you buy this bullshit? All of you? Truly buy everything that's sold to you?

Wow.

https://www.newsweek.com/president-o...ackberry-77947
Old 10-25-2018, 11:32 AM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The New York Times reports today that our commander-in-chief uses a personal iPhone that’s insecure and routinely surveilled by Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies. Despite being warned repeatedly about this, he continues to use it to call up his friends and yak all night long:

White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them….They said they had further confidence he was not spilling secrets because he rarely digs into the details of the intelligence he is shown and is not well versed in the operational specifics of military or covert activities.

Lock him up
So they were able to secure Obama's Blackberry that he so desperately WANTED TO KEEP USING when he first became president, but they let Trump talk all day long on an unsecured iPhone.

I call bullshit of the highest order.

Old 10-25-2018, 11:40 AM   #12
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So they were able to secure Obama's Blackberry that he so desperately WANTED TO KEEP USING when he first became president, but they let Trump talk all day long on an unsecured iPhone.

I call bullshit of the highest order.

Another idiotic what-about-ism
Did Obama also trail toilet paper?

From your link.....

"But Obama won't be carrying the same BlackBerry. Instead, he'll get a new device specially equipped with superencrypting security software to ward off hackers. His address book will be limited to a small group of family, friends and senior staffers, all of whom must first receive a security briefing to get on the list. A special server will block emails from unapproved senders, and messages sent by the president will be encrypted so that they cannot be forwarded. (NEWSWEEK has learned that Vice President Joe Biden quickly me-too'd and will get a similar device.)"
Old 10-25-2018, 11:44 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

**** YOU and your WHATABOUTISM bullshit.

It's IMPORTANT TO BRING UP THE FACTS OF THE PAST to show what BULLSHIT YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD IN THE HERE AND NOW.

If you think for ONE SECOND Trump is walking around TALKING ON AN UNSECURED iPHONE, you're THE BIGGEST ****ING IDIOT IN THE WORLD.

Period. End of story.

just like OBAMA was equipped with a SECURE BLACKBERRY (HISTORICAL FACT), thus TRUMP (also a POTUS, just like OBAMA), is equipped with a SECURE iPhone, no matter what your little FANTASY LAND hit pieces want to say otherwise.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:51 AM   #14
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
**** YOU and your WHATABOUTISM bullshit.

It's IMPORTANT TO BRING UP THE FACTS OF THE PAST to show what BULLSHIT YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD IN THE HERE AND NOW.

If you think for ONE SECOND Trump is walking around TALKING ON AN UNSECURED iPHONE, you're THE BIGGEST ****ING IDIOT IN THE WORLD.

Period. End of story.

just like OBAMA was equipped with a SECURE BLACKBERRY (HISTORICAL FACT), thus TRUMP (also a POTUS, just like OBAMA), is equipped with a SECURE iPhone, no matter what your little FANTASY LAND hit pieces want to say otherwise.
Duh, from the NYT.

Trump is a Republican, right? This is the party that spent two years pretending to be outraged that Hillary Clinton used an unclassified network to respond to an email about a phone call to the newly-elected president of Malawi. But their reaction to the president of the United States chatting merrily away on a phone that we know the Russians and Chinese are listening in on? Apparently nothing.

BTW, Hillary was exonerated no matter all the old rethugs clutching their pearls and fainting away

LOCK HIM the the f**k UP

Last edited by hcap; 10-25-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:54 AM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Trump (he's the POTUS...just like OBAMA) IS NOT TALKING ON AN UNSECURED PHONE...no matter HOW MUCH YOU OR THE NYT WANTS HIM TO BE DOING SO.

Do you even have ANY common sense left inside of you? Or has it all rotted away because of your Trump disease?

JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

THINK ABOUT IT.

FOR A MINUTE

POTUS.

FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS NOW.

STILL TALKING ON AN UNSECURED PHONE.

THINK.

THINK.

THINK.

THINK.

POTUS.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Ely, help me out...smartest guy in the room...you believe this too, right buddy?