Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-10-2018, 12:00 PM   #46
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You attempted a half ass psychoanalysis of my motives for posting views you dressage wit

You are wrong Dr Freud about your analysis and about your views.

Devaluing an opponent views during a debate by questioning his motives is an Ad hominem....

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument
itself
.................................................. .

A roundabout way of illegally (in a debate) to say ""I am right and you are wrong"

Once again fact free.

Having dialog with you lately seems to be a lost cause, as you don't even try to express better ideas. It is tiresome to have you post in a manner that is always combative. Nothing you say lately is even remotely enlightening.

Bottom-line, I have tried to be patient with you, unlike others who have not, yet you know there's a revolution that's taking place to eradicate those who've been in control of their own dark agenda for 55 years....YOU know what I'm referring to, yet you're in denial. You must want things to remain the way they've been. Sorry, but those days are about to end, once and for all.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 12:01 PM   #47
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Assimilated?
Really?

And you cal TRUMP obsessed!
Old 09-10-2018, 12:13 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
A roundabout way of illegally (in a debate) to say ""I am right and you are wrong"

Once again fact free.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing here?
Old 09-10-2018, 12:14 PM   #49
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Having dialog with you lately seems to be a lost cause, as you don't even try to express better ideas. It is tiresome to have you post in a manner that is always combative. Nothing you say lately is even remotely enlightening.

Bottom-line, I have tried to be patient with you, unlike others who have not, yet you know there's a revolution that's taking place to eradicate those who've been in control of their own dark agenda for 55 years....YOU know what I'm referring to, yet you're in denial. You must want things to remain the way they've been. Sorry, but those days are about to end, once and for all.
A thoroughly bonkers rant.

"yet you know there's a revolution that's taking place to eradicate those who've been in control of their own dark agenda for 55 years..."

Sorry "Q" is not the topic
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 12:16 PM   #50
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Isn't that exactly what you are doing here?
We all do that. The difference is some post reasonable arguments and facts
Old 09-10-2018, 12:17 PM   #51
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Harry, I can understand you or anyone refusing to be assimilated into any kind of philosophy, theory, dogma, etc they don't agree with. However, in publicly doing so, you should offer better ideas that are superior to the ones you don't agree with...….The problem is that you don't do that, you just are in constant rebellion, attacking all the time, with little to offer how to change the condition of a chaotic and troubled world.

All you are saying is "I am right and you are wrong" Once again fact free.
Well, one sure way to prove fact free is to show us some examples where you actually did offer up how to change the condition of a chaotic and troubled world. Can ya do it?

Otherwise, I would say Randall is posting FACTS.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:18 PM   #52
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
We all do that. The difference is some post reasonable arguments and facts
Which is it, we all do it or it is fact free?
When have you posted anything but your opinion?
Old 09-10-2018, 12:21 PM   #53
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:

"yet you know there's a revolution that's taking place to eradicate those who've been in control of their own dark agenda for 55 years..."

Quit being asinine, as I'm the only one left on this board who'll put up with your antics.....You're standing on the edge of the abyss, with even the slightest of shakings sending you into it, with no hope of recovery.

I'm sorry that life didn't turn out the way you planned....It's not my fault or anyone else's that you failed....Next.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 12:29 PM   #54
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Quit being asinine, as I'm the only one left on this board who'll put up with your antics.....You're standing on the edge of the abyss, with even the slightest of shakings sending you into it, with no hope of recovery.

I'm sorry that life didn't turn out the way you planned....It's not my fault or anyone else's that you failed....Next.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2844.jpg (20.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-10-2018, 12:59 PM   #55
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

You guys were ranting not too dissimilar stuff during the Vietnam era. I can basically guarantee that...

You didn't trust the government at all...you didn't trust a thing they were telling you...that's why you were out there marching and protesting.

Same thing you were doing on here during the Bush years and the Iraq war. You didn't believe anything they said about WMDs in Iraq. And you believed they used that as a FALSE PRETENSE to go to war.

Funny how you rage against another party doing basically the same thing you were doing in the 60s and 70s and most recently, barely a decade ago...
Old 09-10-2018, 02:30 PM   #56
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The Radical

Old 09-10-2018, 04:09 PM   #57
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You guys were ranting not too dissimilar stuff during the Vietnam era. I can basically guarantee that..
. The war was not a conspiracy theory suggested by me or other protesters
Quote:
You didn't trust the government at all...you didn't trust a thing they were telling you...that's why you were out there marching and protesting.
Yes for good reasons reported by sources in the free press
Quote:
Same thing you were doing on here during the Bush years and the Iraq war. You didn't believe anything they said about WMDs in Iraq. And you believed they used that as a FALSE PRETENSE to go to war.
The Phony WMDs were reported in some of the free press. So, for the much same reasons as the Vietnamese war

Quote:
Funny how you rage against another party doing basically the same thing you were doing in the 60s and 70s and most recently, barely a decade ago...
Your inability to discriminate between conspiracy theories and genuine causes to protest betrays your logic

Please don't try to irrationally hippy-ize your paranoid conspiracy theories
Old 09-10-2018, 04:54 PM   #58
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Which is it, we all do it or it is fact free?
When have you posted anything but your opinion?
When he stops posting that's it, until then more of the same is a guarantee.
Think about it Tom, you were born and bread a good Catholic and in many respects that it right?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2018, 02:06 AM   #59
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Please don't try to irrationally hippy-ize your paranoid conspiracy theories
Have I ever posted I am a Q supporter? I thought you were all about truth. Try it when posting about me for a change.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:19 AM   #60
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Have I ever posted I am a Q supporter? I thought you were all about truth. Try it when posting about me for a change.
Maybe "Q" is even to bonkers even for you? But that is not why I criticized your sketchy knowledge of hippie dom and who we marched against.

And why I think you have been "Palinized" against the lamestream media. As I spelled out in my post. The presidential and governmental abuses I mentioned were all exposed by the mainstream media, and it is only post-Sarah, that many "conspiracy theories" of how the free press has been co-opted, have been created.