Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-09-2018, 06:52 PM   #31
fast4522

I must have got lost.

fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2018, 09:30 PM   #32
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
Oops, I am just a obseed from Nebraska. Sorry for the confession. Carry on. BTW, in the 5th at Laurel he finished 2nd, I thunk.
Yup.
Song about one who is obsessed.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:10 AM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Good thing Obama isn't obsessed with size...he might be disappointed:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ft-california/

Place holds 10x the amount of people that actually showed up...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-10-2018 at 12:12 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 01:05 AM   #34
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
You missed it completely. I was making fun of people that clutter up the forum with complaints about you cluttering up the forum.

And I never said anything like the above. Colleges today are not hot beds of anything. They are day care centers for whiny immature children trying to avoid exposure to any facts or ideas that conflict with their Borg
This forum is dominated by Trump Borgs. My cluttering up is an intelligent response to refusing to be assimilated. Btw, you did try to invalidate a presidential survey by pointing to college professors as to "liberal" to be impartial. To which I reminded you that the higher the education level the more liberal people are.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 04:46 AM   #35
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
This forum is dominated by Trump Borgs. My cluttering up is an intelligent response to refusing to be assimilated. Btw, you did try to invalidate a presidential survey by pointing to college professors as to "liberal" to be impartial. To which I reminded you that the higher the education level the more liberal people are.
No so true, Harry.

I grew up with a highly educated and street smart guy who --thankfully-- used his education and talents to teach, first at our old high school and later on the college level. He was conservative in all the boxes one needed to check.

And then one year he turned to the dark side.

When I asked him what the hell happened he laughed and said: Easy. Two reasons. One is called tenure and the other is called career advancement.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 07:09 AM   #36
letswastemoney

Quote:
I have 4 college degrees, at least 1 or 2 more than most people reading this. And I have to say liberalism today is total crap, and driven by misguided emotion more than anything.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 09:09 AM   #37
Inner Dirt

Do you ever do anything constructive during your day? Please don't tell me dealing with an obsession to bash Trump, his supporters, and Republicans in general is constructive. The nonsense you continue to post isn't going to change anyone's voting preference even if they did bother to read your drivel.

I also see you are trying to bait people to post things that will earn them red cards, pretty damn sad. You must have been the annoying kid in school that kept kicking the desk in front of you hoping the person would get caught retaliating.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 10:47 AM   #38
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
I have 4 college degrees, at least 1 or 2 more than most people reading this. And I have to say liberalism today is total crap, and driven by misguided emotion more than anything.
I am sure you now statistical studies require more than one response. Here is a study

from Pew....

http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/...-liberal-views

Highly educated adults – particularly those who have attended graduate school – are far more likely than those with less education to take predominantly liberal positions across a range of political values. And these differences have increased over the past two decades.

More highly educated adults have consistently liberal views

As Pew Research Center’s 2014 report on political polarization found, the share of the overall public that is ideologically consistent – that is, the share that takes either consistently liberal or consistently conservative positions opinions across the 10 values – is relatively modest, but has grown substantially over time, especially over the past decade.

In the new study, nearly a quarter of Americans (23%) have either consistently liberal (13%) or consistently conservative views (10%). In 2004, just 11% were either consistently liberal (8%) or consistently conservative (3%).

Old 09-10-2018, 10:54 AM   #39
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Do you ever do anything constructive during your day? Please don't tell me dealing with an obsession to bash Trump, his supporters, and Republicans in general is constructive. The nonsense you continue to post isn't going to change anyone's voting preference even if they did bother to read your drivel.

I also see you are trying to bait people to post things that will earn them red cards, pretty damn sad. You must have been the annoying kid in school that kept kicking the desk in front of you hoping the person would get caught retaliating.
Glad to annoy you.

You must hve been the kid in school that avoided homework.

I posted the new presidential studies simply as a response to Clocker and as an update now that Chumpy is in his term longer.
And I admit to annoy Trump Borgs

Post some facts instead of criticism
Remember, do your homework.
Fact remains he is still the worst.

Last edited by hcap; 09-10-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:08 AM   #40
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Glad to annoy you.

You must hve been the kid in school that avoided homework.

I posted the new presidential studies simply as a response to Clocker and as an update now that Chumpy is in his term longer.
And I admit to annoy Trump Borgs

Post some facts instead of criticism
Remember, do your homework.
Fact remains he is still the worst.

Homework? You spend all day cutting and pasting crap from the internet. You lead a very sad existence.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 11:16 AM   #41
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Homework? You spend all day cutting and pasting crap from the internet. You lead a very sad existence.
Facts yet?
Old 09-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #42
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
My cluttering up is an intelligent response to refusing to be assimilated.
Harry, I can understand you or anyone refusing to be assimilated into any kind of philosophy, theory, dogma, etc they don't agree with. However, in publicly doing so, you should offer better ideas that are superior to the ones you don't agree with...….The problem is that you don't do that, you just are in constant rebellion, attacking all the time, with little to offer how to change the condition of a chaotic and troubled world.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 11:30 AM   #43
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Harry, I can understand you or anyone refusing to be assimilated into any kind of philosophy, theory, dogma, etc they don't agree with. However, in publicly doing so, you should offer better ideas that are superior to the ones you don't agree with...….The problem is that you don't do that, you just are in constant rebellion, attacking all the time, with little to offer how to change the condition of a chaotic and troubled world.
All you are saying is "I am right and you are wrong" Once again fact free.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:34 AM   #44
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
All you are saying is "I am right and you are wrong" Once again fact free.
I never said that....What's your problem?..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2018, 11:50 AM   #45
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I never said that....What's your problem?..
You attempted a half ass psychoanalysis of my motives for posting views you disagree with

You are wrong Dr Freud about your analysis and about your views.

Devaluing an opponent views during a debate by questioning his motives is an Ad hominem....

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument
itself
.................................................. .

A roundabout way of illegally (in a debate) to say ""I am right and you are wrong"

Once again fact free.

Last edited by hcap; 09-10-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: