Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-06-2018, 12:10 AM   #61
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Arizona gets its Senator, Kavanaugh gets sworn in as the new Supreme Court

Justice. and heads explode everywhere in November.
A nice repeat of November 2016, watching the commentators on television crying because they can not understand why their polls are wrong.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2018, 12:24 AM   #62
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
here's how it probably went down. Hillary has one of her underlings buy a burner phone. He/She calls the times reporter and tells them he/she works in the white house. Of course times reporters takes it hook line and sinker and repeats everything he/she is told It's that simple
Did you make that up all by yourself? The sad part is you probably believe it. Do you think the Times would have published that OPED without knowing to a certainty who the author is? They know he/she is and they are not revealing that person's identity because that is what they have agreed to do. Why did the Times agree to this? Because they realized how important, how terrifying this information is.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:35 AM   #63
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Is there a different option that I'm not aware of?
I think you are missing the point of ET's question. It's not would you support Pence if he became president as a result of an invocation of the 25th amendment. The question is would you support Pence implementing and pursuing an investigation that might lead to that end.

ET can tell me if my interpretation is incorrect.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:42 AM   #64
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
And there is hard proof of the DEEP STATE... that you ilk claim was nothing more then tinfoil clad conspiracy.
I have no idea how you got that out of the Andy Richter tweet. I also have no idea why you would put any value on an Andy Richter tweet. I mean his earthquake scale is great, but outside of that.....
Old 09-06-2018, 01:00 AM   #65
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Did you make that up all by yourself? The sad part is you probably believe it. Do you think the Times would have published that OPED without knowing to a certainty who the author is? They know he/she is and they are not revealing that person's identity because that is what they have agreed to do. Why did the Times agree to this? Because they realized how important, how terrifying this information is.
Even if they do know who the author is, it does not mean it is accurate.

Bob Woodward released a new book about Trumps executive group, and much of it is simply wrong...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2018, 01:04 AM   #66
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
I think you are missing the point of ET's question. It's not would you support Pence if he became president as a result of an invocation of the 25th amendment. The question is would you support Pence implementing and pursuing an investigation that might lead to that end.

ET can tell me if my interpretation is incorrect.
I believe Trump, if he leaves, will depart on his own terms, if that's The Plan. Pence is part of the team and the overall plan set by Trump....Pence doesn't have that kind of juice to start an investigation for his own benefit.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2018, 01:21 AM   #67
OntheRail

Quote:
I have no idea how you got that out of the Andy Richter tweet. I also have no idea why you would put any value on an Andy Richter tweet. I mean his earthquake scale is great, but outside of that.....
Andy is a... well you know what. But comment was really aimed at the whole ""The Resistance" inside the White House" specter of the Times OP-ED.

Would you not agree that is very Deep State shit if true?
Old 09-06-2018, 01:24 AM   #68
OntheRail

Deep State OP-ED... that just so happens to coincide with Bob's Book release.

Collusion?
Old 09-06-2018, 01:26 AM   #69
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I have the ability to think about it rationally... I have the ability to pull up the President's twitter and get a good look into that "stable genius."

While you think this is all "utter bullshit" I would go the other way and say its probably more likely 90% true. The evidence is literally right there from the rocket man comments, to essentially admitting obstuction/collusion, to Truth isn't Truth, to the constant lying, to the ALL CAPS TWEET TO IRAN.

Do I know if the President is mentally unhinged...? No, I don't... do I think the man is actually ****ing smart enough to warrant being President...? Also no...

So lost in the whole diatribe was you failing to answer the question...

Suspend your disbelief for a second and consider a possibility where you are wrong and the all of that "utter bullshit" was true... where would you fall in regard to the question?

Also waiting on Run4Roses card...
His decades in the public eye prior to being POTUS and his ability to run a worldwide organization also have given us insight into whether he is "insane" or not.

I'll go with occam's razor on this one and side with the decades of apparent non-insanity and ability to run a fairly large ship and still declare 90% BS currently.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:49 AM   #70
lamboguy

what the New York Times did today will result in more damage than whatever the President might possibly be guilty of. they took it upon themselves to give some guy some type of validity without showing his face. the author claims to be doing bad things inside the white house because he thinks he knows better what is good for the country than the guy that got elected to make decisions.

if the guy has something real to say, say it in the open, not behind a black curtain. instead, he and the New York Times are instigating problems that may not exist.

if Trump is going down, it won't be the media that gets him, it will be his own party, and they will turn on him in a New York minute should they have solid proof.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2018, 05:00 AM   #71
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
His decades in the public eye prior to being POTUS and his ability to run a worldwide organization also have given us insight into whether he is "insane" or not.

I'll go with occam's razor on this one and side with the decades of apparent non-insanity and ability to run a fairly large ship and still declare 90% BS currently.
The President's ability to frustrate those who oppose him to the point of insanity is proof that he is sound in mind and body. Globalist everywhere will rue the day he became President because he is just getting started, on the surface it looks like he has done what he has come here to do but reality is he has only scratched the surface in changing the whole world. No President in modern history has been able to do as much in such a short period of time, globalist like Henry Kissinger and others will be dead and buried before President Donald J. Trump leaves office. The new world order being flushed down the shitter and America first takes hold in the heartland.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2018, 06:39 AM   #72
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
The President's ability to frustrate those who oppose him to the point of insanity...
That's what people with dementia do to their caregivers. I know, I went through that with my parents.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2018, 07:34 AM   #73
sammy the sage

Simple surveillance video would quickly show who and what and when....is anybody competent there
Old 09-06-2018, 07:40 AM   #74
sammy the sage

By the way...where is THE outrage from THE people who's documents were NOT signed

surely those signatures are needed for...

money for this
authority to do that
buy a box of tweedy's
ect...

Seriously...shouldn't they have raised concerns months AGO???

This whole mess is getting

Last edited by sammy the sage; 09-06-2018 at 07:43 AM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2018, 08:59 AM   #75
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

Bob Woodward released a new book about Trumps executive group, and much of it is simply wrong...
The book has not been released yet. What proof is there that much of it is simply wrong?

I'm guessing that it is going to be a lot of "he said, she said", and that much of it is not going to be able to be proved right or wrong. So everyone is going to believe what they want to believe. Politics as usual.