Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-05-2018, 10:00 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Here's what I think ely.

I honestly think all of the stuff we've been hearing and reading about Trump lately is about 90% utter bullshit.

The MSM and their sycophants are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Trump at this point, what with the Kavanaugh confirmation and midterms coming up...all they have left is to go nuclear on Trump and hope that it sticks this time.

They know Mueller isn't going to issue his opinion until after the midterms, so what do they have to fight at this point? Nothing but lies, innuendo and half-truths.

The economic news has been nothing but positive. Trump endorsements have been winning unlike a year ago. They are truly desperate for some sort of anything to hang their hat on, and all they really have is "Trump Bad/Crazy." So they're going all-in with that. Lying and cheating surely isn't below their their standards, I'm sure you would agree. Woodward has a book to sell. You think a book that didn't have stuff like that in it would sell as well as a book devoid of salacious material? Again, has Gary Cohn confirmed or denied the story in the book?

That's my honest opinion. And if you thought about it a bit more, I think you'd see there is a very good chance my opinion could be very much correct.

Seriously...just take a day to think about it. Use the most rational part of your brain.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-05-2018 at 10:01 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 10:01 PM   #47
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I do not agree at all that his post is worthy of a red card.
PA gets FULL points for being an IMPARTIAL judge here.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 10:02 PM   #48
chadk66

here's how it probably went down. Hillary has one of her underlings buy a burner phone. He/She calls the times reporter and tells them he/she works in the white house. Of course times reporters takes it hook line and sinker and repeats everything he/she is told It's that simple
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 10:07 PM   #49
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I do not agree at all that his post is worthy of a red card.
So it is ok to call a group of fellow posters' despicable, due to the constitutional process of succession? Forgive me if you want a more civil discussion there is no material difference between calling one poster a name or a labeling a whole group of your fellow posters a name.

Remember you said you do not want people to be calling fellow posters names and Thask stated he would delete posts calling in to question fellow poster's morality.

Under your interpretation it is permissible to insult your fellow posters' as a group, but not individually? If h4c called RR despicable would that be worthy of a red card? If so h4c calling a group of fellow posters is just as egregious.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 10:11 PM   #50
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Here's what I think ely.

I honestly think all of the stuff we've been hearing and reading about Trump lately is about 90% utter bullshit.

The MSM and their sycophants are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Trump at this point, what with the Kavanaugh confirmation and midterms coming up...all they have left is to go nuclear on Trump and hope that it sticks this time.

They know Mueller isn't going to issue his opinion until after the midterms, so what do they have to fight at this point? Nothing but lies, innuendo and half-truths.

The economic news has been nothing but positive. Trump endorsements have been winning unlike a year ago. They are truly desperate for some sort of anything to hang their hat on, and all they really have is "Trump Bad/Crazy." So they're going all-in with that. Lying and cheating surely isn't below their their standards, I'm sure you would agree. Woodward has a book to sell. You think a book that didn't have stuff like that in it would sell as well as a book devoid of salacious material? Again, has Gary Cohn confirmed or denied the story in the book?

That's my honest opinion. And if you thought about it a bit more, I think you'd see there is a very good chance my opinion could be very much correct.

Seriously...just take a day to think about it. Use the most rational part of your brain.
I have the ability to think about it rationally... I have the ability to pull up the President's twitter and get a good look into that "stable genius."

While you think this is all "utter bullshit" I would go the other way and say its probably more likely 90% true. The evidence is literally right there from the rocket man comments, to essentially admitting obstuction/collusion, to Truth isn't Truth, to the constant lying, to the ALL CAPS TWEET TO IRAN.

Do I know if the President is mentally unhinged...? No, I don't... do I think the man is actually ****ing smart enough to warrant being President...? Also no...

So lost in the whole diatribe was you failing to answer the question...

Suspend your disbelief for a second and consider a possibility where you are wrong and the all of that "utter bullshit" was true... where would you fall in regard to the question?

Also waiting on Run4Roses card...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 10:11 PM   #51
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
I'll answer on their behalf.

Of course they would support Pence.
With all their minuscule, little, hearts
while, at the same time, praying that Pence
could muster up a bigger can of whoop ass.

They are all despicable.
People who don't understand the Constitution are despicable.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 10:24 PM   #52
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Legislatively he's been pretty terrible at accomplishing his agenda.

Obama got bagged on it too when he had control... doesn't change the fact Trump really hasn't produced a lot of "results" for his constituents.

Anywho the coup is on... back to your regular programming.
Well, I prefer to hear what his constituents say- and we are happy with his results so far. Granted, a lot of stuff has been lost due to mindless oppostint ny brain dead democrat and turn coat republicans.

But the list is certainly a good one.
To those who care about good things.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:26 PM   #53
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Andy Richter? A half-assed sidekick on a cable talk show?
Old 09-05-2018, 10:29 PM   #54
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Okay thask, the above post by h4c is a post questioning the morality of fellow posters' that support the President. h4c is answering a question, by elysiantraveller, posed to fellow posters who support Trump. Accusing a whole group of fellow posters of being morally despicable is just as grievous as telling RR he is despicable and fits your stated criteria for deletion.
This!
Old 09-05-2018, 10:32 PM   #55
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
So it is ok to call a group of fellow posters' despicable, due to the constitutional process of succession? Forgive me if you want a more civil discussion there is no material difference between calling one poster a name or a labeling a whole group of your fellow posters a name.

Remember you said you do not want people to be calling fellow posters names and Thask stated he would delete posts calling in to question fellow poster's morality.

Under your interpretation it is permissible to insult your fellow posters' as a group, but not individually? If h4c called RR despicable would that be worthy of a red card? If so h4c calling a group of fellow posters is just as egregious.
In that case, anyone who agrees with Horsey's comments are despicable.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:52 PM   #56
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Well, I prefer to hear what his constituents say- and we are happy with his results so far. Granted, a lot of stuff has been lost due to mindless opposition ny brain dead democrat and turn coat republicans.

But the list is certainly a good one.
To those who care about good things.
The very real problem neither political party has the stones to tell constituents NO. Establishment types on both sides know how to enrich themselves, President Donald J. Trump wants everything on time and under budget, this upsets the apple cart because it hampers kickbacks.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 11:00 PM   #57
fast4522

Quote:
I have the ability to think about it rationally... I have the ability to pull up the President's twitter and get a good look into that "stable genius."

While you think this is all "utter bullshit" I would go the other way and say its probably more likely 90% true. The evidence is literally right there from the rocket man comments, to essentially admitting obstuction/collusion, to Truth isn't Truth, to the constant lying, to the ALL CAPS TWEET TO IRAN.

Do I know if the President is mentally unhinged...? No, I don't... do I think the man is actually ****ing smart enough to warrant being President...? Also no...

So lost in the whole diatribe was you failing to answer the question...

Suspend your disbelief for a second and consider a possibility where you are wrong and the all of that "utter bullshit" was true... where would you fall in regard to the question?

Also waiting on Run4Roses card...
So you have seen better days, unfortunately for you more winning does not translate to better times for you and yours. Look on the bright side, a year from now we will be here to remind you of the winning of the day and week.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:05 PM   #58
davew

Quote:
With all of this happening does anyone actually question the mental stability of the President?

We don't work with or interact with the man in any way but the overwhelming accounts of him being unstable have to hold some weight...no?

In any case there is a new bloodbath beginning in the WH as this is being reported names for Mattis' replacement have been floated as have other murmurings happening within the cabinet.

Constitutional Crises' sure are fun.

At least whoever penned this Op-Ed surely knows they won't remain anonymous long... we'll find out soon enough.

What is there to question, he has done what he said he would do and why he got elected.

Lou Dobbs had a nice segment tonight about daffodils.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 11:15 PM   #59
JustRalph
Just another Facist

A month from now, Kavanaugh will be decorating his office at the Supremes.

Even if he bows out, eventually that seat gets a righty.

But the minute that seat is filled, Trump has done more to advance a conservative agenda than anybody else in my lifetime.

We are still in Gravy time, but if that seats filled by Trump it won’t matter what the hell happens in the next 2-6 years........
Old 09-05-2018, 11:23 PM   #60
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
A month from now, Kavanaugh will be decorating his office at the Supremes.

Even if he bows out, eventually that seat gets a righty.

But the minute that seat is filled, Trump has done more to advance a conservative agenda than anybody else in my lifetime.

We are still in Gravy time, but if that seats filled by Trump it won’t matter what the hell happens in the next 2-6 years........
Arizona gets its Senator, Kavanaugh gets sworn in as the new Supreme Court

Justice. and heads explode everywhere in November.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: