Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 10-19-2018, 11:56 AM   #1
usedtolovetvg

Exactorman Is Back?

Just got an email saying that America's funniest handicapper has dusted off the 3000 mile couch and will be beta testing a live stream on YouTube tomorrow. I wonder if anyone else has heard about this? I'm gonna check it out, I guess.
usedtolovetvg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
thaskalos

Who sends you such interesting emails? All I get are notices for upcoming bills that I have to pay.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 12:33 PM   #3
usedtolovetvg

A buddy sent this linkedin post:

Exactorman is Back!!!
Published on October 19, 2018

America's funniest horse racing handicapper, Brian Wayne aka Exactorman, has dusted off the 3000 mile couch and will be beta testing a new YouTube Live Stream tomorrow Saturday, October 20. Exactorman will be handicapping Keeneland, Belmont & his beloved Woodbine. just in case you are unfamiliar with Exactorman here is his unauthorized autobiography.

Born in the shadow of the Woodbine Racetrack Finish Line in Rexdale, Ontario Canada Brian Wayne learned how to read a racing form at an early age. A distant cousin of Gotham City’s Bruce Wayne, the lives of both Wayne boys took on eerie similarities. Now, the story of Bruce Wayne is well documented in comic book lore; how his parents died at the hands of muggers in the Gotham City streets. But, what is not so well known is that Brian Wayne’s parents also got murdered. They lost over $50,000 betting at Woodbine one fateful afternoon. Now that’s what we call really getting killed at the races. Since that day, Brian put a bag over his head and donned a cape and tights for no other reason than he’s kinky that way. He took the name ‘Exactorman’ and dedicated himself to fight for the rights of horseplayers everywhere. So if you go the track and perchance happen to hear this dauntless cry, ‘Who do you like in the Double?’ It just might mean Exactorman is in the building!

Space is limited so just go to Exactorman's channel on Youtube and you must subscribe to join in the fun. You will be free to not only join in the racing discussion, but also, tell Exactorman what you really think. After all, he graciously accepts all criticism. In his own words, "You can't hurt me, I've been married for over thirty years."

Next to the Breeders Cup and Kentucky Derby, you won't want to miss the horse racing Event of the year. No matter where you are, hop on the 3000 mile couch and get all the winners, only on The Exactorman Show, starring YOU!
Old 10-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #4
FakeNameChanged

Does he use speed figures?
Old 10-19-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
usedtolovetvg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
I think darts.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:24 PM   #6
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
I laughed.

-jp

Old 10-19-2018, 03:58 PM   #7
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by usedtolovetvg View Post
I think darts.
Okay, I hope he gets his camera in focus for tomorrow. Limited seating with 4 subscribers? Of course that's 4 more than I have.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:59 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Used to like watching him and Robin Burns
Old 10-21-2018, 06:21 PM   #9
usedtolovetvg

Evidently, Exactorman tried to join PA to discuss his return but can't post. This again is from Linkedin, affectionately known as the unemployment site:

I want to thank everyone who hopped on the 3000 mile couch and helped us beta test The Exactorman Show. It exceeded my wildest dreams. We had over 40 people on the couch and the video and audio worked better than I could have hoped. We still have many things to iron out. We will be beta testing again next week and your involvement is critical to our success. Please join us next week and tell your friends or your enemies if you really want to get back at them. BTW, I had 6 winners and 4 exactors including a $66 at Belmont and $72 at Woodbine.

Thanks to all!
Old 10-22-2018, 11:55 AM   #10
Ocala Mike

Hey, usedto, I was a devotee of Exactorman and Mr. Lucky back in the day; I even named one of my cats Mr. Lucky as a result.

Can you please keep us posted as to the next edition of the 3,000 mile couch on here by providing a link to the channel?
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 05:26 PM   #11
exactorman2

Hi all,

I just got activated by the PA administrator. I want to thank you all for the interest in The Exactorman Show and anyone that may have jumped on the 3000 mile couch during the first beta test. I will admit that I was a little rusty, but after about an hour or so and a little WD 40 I was feeling pretty darn good. I will also be posting on Linkedin for all those of you that, like me, are no longer employed. Gonna test for a few weeks to get the kinks out and see if there is enough horseplayers who want to recreate their youth when going to the races with their pals was a fun experience. Maybe we'll even win a few bucks.

So, I hope you'll join me on the couch this Saturday I've got my lucky pencil, my lucky hat and, of course, my darts. I'll post a link once it is confirmed.

I'll be broadcasting live from the Exactorman Studios just behind the Tim Hortons at Logan & Danforth.

I'll leave you now with Canada's new motto since we have become only the 2nd country in the world to legalise, nationally, the recreational use of Marijuana...
"When they go low, we get high."

See you Saturday!
exactorman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 07:20 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I always wondered who would be the first to try and livestream handicapping/wagering/screaming at the TV from home...

You're not the first, are you? I always wanted to be the first, but just never got around to it...plus, nobody wants to look at me anyway for any extended length of time...
Old 10-22-2018, 08:02 PM   #13
exactorman2

Believe me, nobody wants to look at me either. TVG viewers will know they put a bag on my head when I was on air. Now that I am unemployable, I have shed the bag but still do wear my tights and cape and maintain my offbeat style and handicapping angles. The show both on TVG and the web was created to try and recreate the way I felt when I used to skip school and go to the track with my buddies. First and foremost, it was for fun. I never expected to make my living handicapping the races. But boy, was it the best time of my life. I created the 3000 mile couch so people like me would not feel that solitary existence that seemed to develop when ADWs came into being. I want people to feel that they are not alone, but rather just a group of pals sitting around, telling a few stories and having a fun day playing the races. I like to believe that The Exactorman Show on TVG and now on the web is more interactive than most. I do want people to get involved.

As for anyone else attempted this before, I have no idea. But succeed or fail, I will enjoy myself because there is no better way to spend the afternoon than sitting with your friends and playing the ponies.
exactorman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 10:03 PM   #14
phattty

I think I was # 142

Loved Tuesday nights

Welcome back
phattty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2018, 01:22 PM   #15
Ocala Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactorman2 View Post

I'll be broadcasting live from the Exactorman Studios just behind the Tim Hortons at Logan & Danforth.
Is there any truth to the rumor that Tim Horton's ran out of donuts the day pot became legal up there? Hope to join you Saturday, and feed you straight lines like I used to.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: