Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-17-2024, 03:52 PM   #46
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I think DEI is recent nonsense as far as popularity with liberals. I believe the last business TJ Dave owned was in Mexico, they don't have crap like that down there. All the Mexican males I have known are 10x more bigoted and racist than the average white person.
Unfortunately this is true. Last company I worked for had a shop full of illegals (just being honest). I was the Supply Chain mgr, dealt with the shop management on a daily basis. Our HR generalist was Hispanic (mexico) and one of the most beautiful, hot, and nicest woman I've met.

She had married a black guy, had a baby in that marriage (since divorced, married a white guy). The guys in the shop were downright indignant, rude and demeaning to her. You had to feel sorry for her, it was ugly stuff. More than a few in the shop called her a slut and worse, because she married a black guy.

It has to be mentioned that Hispanics raised here, I haven't seen that kind of overt racism. Just the males from south of the border that I've dealt with
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 01-17-2024 at 03:54 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2024, 07:05 PM   #47
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
From your link:

No, illegal immigrants aren’t allowed to directly vote for the commander-in-chief yet, but in vast numbers they can dramatically alter the Electoral College to favor Democrats for at least a decade because a state’s electoral votes are based on the number of people residing within that state, not the number of citizens present when the Decennial Census is taken.

That is the second dumbest thing I ever read the first dumbest is thinking there is a round about way to vote.

Let me ask a question. If illegals alter the electoral college, why is Abbott sending all the illegals out of Texas to all the blue states? Why isn’t he keeping them so Republican Texas can have all the electoral votes ?
Probably because he, unlike most demos, is more concerned with the well-being of the citizens of his state. Probably because he, unlike most demos, is not willing to aid and abet criminals coming into this country. Probably because he, unlike demos, is not willing to place the will of this corrupt and manipulating government over the will of not only most Texans but of more than 70% of the decent citizens of this country...are you one of them?
MargieRose is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2024, 07:42 PM   #48
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Unfortunately this is true. Last company I worked for had a shop full of illegals (just being honest). I was the Supply Chain mgr, dealt with the shop management on a daily basis. Our HR generalist was Hispanic (mexico) and one of the most beautiful, hot, and nicest woman I've met.

She had married a black guy, had a baby in that marriage (since divorced, married a white guy). The guys in the shop were downright indignant, rude and demeaning to her. You had to feel sorry for her, it was ugly stuff. More than a few in the shop called her a slut and worse, because she married a black guy.

It has to be mentioned that Hispanics raised here, I haven't seen that kind of overt racism. Just the males from south of the border that I've dealt with
You haven’t lived until you have to break up a full on fisticuffs and hair pulling fight in your dining room between the black servers and the Hispanic ones. Male and female.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2024, 07:50 PM   #49
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

In my early 20's I had a Mexican girlfriend, very attractive. She was born here and so was her mother and father. The mother spoke a little Spanish the father and kids none. My lily white ass took 4 years of Spanish, 2 in HS, 2 in college. The Mexican guys would talk shit to her in Spanish for being with a Gringo, usually in passing. She did not understand a damn thing and I did, you should see the look on their faces when I cussed at them in Spanish.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2024, 07:55 PM   #50
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You haven’t lived until you have to break up a full on fisticuffs and hair pulling fight in your dining room between the black servers and the Hispanic ones. Male and female.

All the places I worked, I have never seen a work place fight or heard of one.
I worked in a place that at it's peak had 3,000 people. I have seen some pretty heated arguments, but nothing physical.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2024, 08:25 PM   #51
ElKabong

Quote:
My(teacher) wife has always said
If a school is 65% + black or 65%+ Hispanic, you have few problems. If any school is 50/50 mixed or even 60/40 you have a war on your hands. One race is always trying to over take the other when the student body is not leaning heavy to one race or another

Keep in mind my wife preferred teaching at tougher schools because she found fewer politics among the faculty, and she REALLY liked the challenge of teaching kids in difficult environments. She said you found maybe 8 to 10 per classroom in tough schools that really wanted to learn. She sought them out and we still hear from a few even though we're 3 hrs away from Dallas

She taught at Florence (had to close, too violent) medrano, and Comstock. Comstock is where she was attacked 2 yrs ago and that ended her love for under privileged Dallas kids. Concussion, sent to the hospital.

Now teaching outside of lufkin... and loving every minute of it. She'd do it for free, we don't need the check. It's her fun money, but she still loves bringing kids up to speed
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2024, 09:08 PM   #52
horses4courses

Quote:
Can't dispute this.
From the mouth (or keyboard) of a fully fledged Massa............
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.

Last edited by horses4courses; 01-17-2024 at 09:09 PM.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2024, 10:33 PM   #53
TJDave

Quote:
I’d pay good money to see that.
Old 01-17-2024, 10:41 PM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Can't dispute this.
From the mouth (or keyboard) of a fully fledged Massa............
cope harder