Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-21-2024, 07:28 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniswilliams View Post
That's not an option at the top of the message box.

Pasting link of X video
without insert Link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770619911036870818

with insert Link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770619911036870818

It does show a link to all his messages
https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy
looks like whatever method you used worked also....just gotta make sure it's one of those "status" links with the long line of numbers after the /
Old 03-21-2024, 07:29 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
That's not an option at the top of the message box.
It is when using a PC (see upper right of attachment)

Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-03-21 192910.png (245.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-21-2024, 07:56 PM   #18
Wise Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Jesus Christ. SHUT IP.
You are literally the dumbest SOB on this Boomer Facebook. I thought I would try to comment just a little common sense on this board, but I should have know, that isn't possible in todays world. I would guess 75% of us believe in the same things, but that just doesn't seem to matter anymore. I give up. I have been a "guest" on this site, for 15+ years, mainly, because I love the game of Horse racing. But, this has turned into an old persons social media jizz fest. I'm closing my account, and I'm done. Life is pretty damn good, enjoy it, and stop looking for every.little.thing. to f'n complain about. Just a whole group of pussies, and dipshits. Buh Bye.
Wise Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 08:02 PM   #19
ElKabong

Well.. bye
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 08:07 PM   #20
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Daniel View Post
You are literally the dumbest SOB on this Boomer Facebook. I thought I would try to comment just a little common sense on this board, but I should have know, that isn't possible in todays world. I would guess 75% of us believe in the same things, but that just doesn't seem to matter anymore. I give up. I have been a "guest" on this site, for 15+ years, mainly, because I love the game of Horse racing. But, this has turned into an old persons social media jizz fest. I'm closing my account, and I'm done. Life is pretty damn good, enjoy it, and stop looking for every.little.thing. to f'n complain about. Just a whole group of pussies, and dipshits. Buh Bye.
Adios!
Old 03-21-2024, 09:50 PM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Oh wow...that hurt so much. I think I might change as a person because of it...
Old 03-22-2024, 07:26 AM   #22
tucker6

It's always funny when people announce their departure. Narcissism at its finest.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2024, 09:44 AM   #23
davew

Quote:
You consider this common sense (from your first post) ->Jesus Christ - Grow Up
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2024, 10:17 AM   #24
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Good by, DAN!
Old 03-22-2024, 06:52 PM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
A good FIRST STEP. RED states need to pull all their funds from WOKE INVESTMENT FIRMS. Conservative money is being used by these firms to push woke agenda. This fund might be peanuts to BlackRock but if RED states were to unite BlackRock would be crippled. Get that money into firms that push conservative agenda.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/...in-esg-battle/

#1 stock held in dollar volume for BlackRock appears to be Microsoft, I don't think there is a bigger woke agenda pusher on the planet. Go to MSN.com and read the articles they link to on the front page, they have no original content. They are usually good for an average of 3 white bashing or black victim articles a day, even if they have to post articles that are obviously fake. Piss on them.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2024, 08:23 PM   #26
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Do a Google search for the phrase "MSFT stock" (without the quotes.)

[RESIZE size="small"][/RESIZE]

I get it.

I'm completely at odds with a LOT of what Microsoft and a slew of others have advocated for especially the past few years.

Imo, getting into college, getting good grades, earning a degree, landing a job, and climbing the company ladder should be merit based (100%.)

I'm also not happy with Microsoft's track record of making us jump through an ever increasing number of hoops to install 32 bit programs every time they release the next new version of Windows.

But money is money.

I'm a shareholder (for now.)

Interesting dynamic. It's possible for companies to swing the DEI pendulum too far.

Far enough that it hampers innovation.

Allow that to go unchecked long enough and it shows up in the company's product line - and eventually, the bottom line.

If and when I have reason to believe that's happened to Microsoft (or any company for that matter) I will not hesitate to dump my shares.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MSFT-5Years.JPG (46.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg MSFT-Max.JPG (44.6 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 03-22-2024 at 08:31 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2024, 02:33 AM   #27
Inner Dirt

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...be5f8c2d&ei=31

Here is an example of black people are victims article on the liberal garbage that is MSN, as in Microsoft Network.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:26 AM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...be5f8c2d&ei=31

Here is an example of black people are victims article on the liberal garbage that is MSN, as in Microsoft Network.
That story is from Elle magazine...msn is just republishing it on their news aggregate site
Old 03-23-2024, 05:44 PM   #29
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That story is from Elle magazine...msn is just republishing it on their news aggregate site

I am well aware MSN has no original content, I think I have said that dozens of times. They still choose what to republish, it always fits an agenda.