Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 10-16-2023, 12:42 PM   #1
omar2

Wink Good News

My friend found those 2 index cards on which I kept a record of every race & workout of Seattle Slew. When I get it Thursday I will take pictures of it and post it on website. They said back then that he was the best horse to ever look through a bridle and I agree. I pegged this horse to win the triple crown after I saw him break his maiden. I said back then that they’ll chase him all through the Triple Crown. And they never caught him until he almost died running him in the Swaps Stakes.
Omar
omar2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2023, 02:51 PM   #2
castaway01

You know with this Internet thing we could look up his career races in about 2 seconds, right?
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2023, 02:56 PM   #3
omar2

Yeah but I have all his workouts and races in chronological order
Old 10-17-2023, 09:55 AM   #4
pandy

Hialeah March 1977

I remember when Seattle Slew came back to the races in a 7 furlong allowance race at Hialeah and was pushed in a speed duel by a quick and undefeated sprinter named White Rammer. They dueled to a :44 half then Slew started to edge away and ran the 7 furlongs in a track record 1:20.3 while under a hand ride. Freaky fast horse.

https://www.facebook.com/hillndalefa...ibextid=zDhOQc
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2023, 12:04 PM   #5
metro

Have to figure there isn’t much data out there on Slew’s history of workouts, internet or otherwise. Thinking these would be of great interest at a lot of different levels in this sport.
metro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2023, 05:00 PM   #6
omar2

That’s my case for him being the real horse of the century. I also remember him paying $3 in all 3 triple crown races. Broke flat footed in the derby and then bulled his way to the front and never looked back. Sorry Spectacular Bid.
Omar
Old 10-17-2023, 05:04 PM   #7
omar2

Good to hear from you Pandy.
Old 10-18-2023, 10:36 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And great to see you back in the saddle, Omar!
Old 10-19-2023, 08:49 PM   #9
omar2

Still in nursing home. Still can’t walk. But my brain never shuts down when it comes to horse racing. If you follow my lead and have patience to wait for a good price to reveal itself you’ll get rewarded. Boxcar prices show up every week/weekend SOMEWHERE out there. You won’t find my method in any book out there. So why don’t I write one, why kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

Like I tried explained to a few people if you handicap by the numbers, no matter what program you use, how do you know with certainty if those numbers are legit, meaning was the horse that day juiced up or not. Maybe that’s why the horse may not repeat that good performance. Reading about it weeks later in the Paulick report is of little consequence to your bankroll. Just food for thought, right ???

Now you have a way to beat the cheaters at their own game!
Omar