Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 04-20-2018, 04:26 PM   #166
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy View Post
If you think about how many data hacks we have seen over the years, many at financial institutions that you can be sure had pretty solid security set-ups, and then you think about how well the racing industry handles things and to me it is an easy conclusion to come to.
Yeah, besides the equifax breach, I've been notified by Delta Airlines now that my info has been breached.

The years before that it was Sears, TJMaxx, too many to count now, actually. (That doesn't even count the ones that don't report or take 6-8 months to 2 years to even let you know.)

So good point. I agree it's defiinitely not coming thru at the on-land betting windows.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2018, 08:55 PM   #167
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
there is 100% proof that past posting goes on in broad daylight in harness racing. as far as i know, they are using the very same tote machines in harness as they do in a thoroughbred. are you saying that even though there is past posting going on in harness, the past posters leave the thoroughbreds alone because they are such nice fellows?

i can bring you to a place today and show you how easy it is to past post harness races if you would like.
No need. All you have to do is post the video you said you might/were going to take...should be a piece of cake.

If you have trouble uploading the video to youtube or something, I'll even volunteer to help you out.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:43 PM   #168
AstrosFan
math/science # cruncher

There is only 3 tote companies I know of

Sportech
Amtote
United Tote
AstrosFan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply