Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 102 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #76
Rwahi1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike at A+
“I recall my first time with a condom, I was 16 or so. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at the pharmacy. There was this beautiful woman assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was new at it. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, ‘No, this is my first time.’...
Rwahi1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #77
Rwahi1

A man and his wife check into a hotel. The husband wants to have a drink at the bar, but his wife is extremely tired so she decides to go on up to their room to rest. She lies down on the bed... just then, and elevated train passes by very close to the window and shakes the room so hard she's thrown out of the bed. Thinking this must be a freak occurrence, she lies down once more. Again a train shakes the room so violently, she's pitched to the floor.
Exasperated, she calls the front desk, asks for the manager. The manager says he'll be right up. The manager is skeptical but the wife insists the story is true.

"Look... lie here on the bed -- you'll be thrown right to the floor!"

So he lies down next to the wife. Just then the husband walks in. "What," he says, "are you doing here?"

The manager calmly replies, "Would you believe I'm waiting for a train?"
Old 08-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #78
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

On a sunny spring morning in London, an English gentlemen took his family out on the Tames for a row boat ride. Soon, a man in a canoe nearby lost his paddle and could not get back to shore. He saw the Englishman and two fine ladies in the row boat and hollered over,"Excuse me Sir, I am in a predicament here. May I borrow one of your oars?"

The Englishman replied, rather tersely,"They aren't me 'ores, they're me SISTERS!"
Old 08-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #79
sammy the sage

How Do Court Reporters Keep Straight Faces?

These are from a book called Disorder in the Courts and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while the exchanges were taking place.

ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
WITNESS: He said, 'Where am I, Cathy?'
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan!
ATTORNEY: Are you sexually active?
WITNESS: No, I just lie there.
WITNESS: Every year.
WITNESS: Forty-five years.
WITNESS: I forget..
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?

ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: He's 20, much like your IQ.
ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?
WITNESS: Getting laid

ATTORNEY: She had three children , right?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
WITNESS: None.
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?
WITNESS: Take a guess.

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?
WITNESS: Unless the Circus was in town I'm going with male.
ATTORNEY: Doctor , how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight.
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 PM
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: If not, he was by the time I finished.

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
WITNESS: No..
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
Old 08-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #80
HUSKER55

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #81
Rwahi1

This is hysterical.

This is hysterical.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...19S8j38qoJ450V

Click to play...Magician Cut In Half Prank (Illusion Prank)

Last edited by Rwahi1; 08-23-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #82
Rwahi1

An old farmer decided it was time to get a new rooster for his hens. The current rooster was still doing an okay job, but he was getting on in years and the farmer figured getting a new rooster couldn't hurt. So he buys a new **** from the local rooster emporium, and turns him loose in the barnyard. Well, the old rooster sees the young one strutting around and he's a little worried about being replaced. He walks up to the new bird. "So you're the new stud in town? I bet you really think you're hot stuff don't you? Well I'm not ready for the chopping block yet. I'll bet I'm still the better bird. And to prove it, I challenge you to a race around that hen house over there. We'll run around it ten times and whoever finishes first gets to have all the hens for himself." Well, the young rooster was a proud sort, and he definitely thought he was more than a match for the old guy. "You're on," he said, "and since I'm so great, I'll even give you a head start of half a lap. I'll still win easy!" So the two roosters go over to the henhouse to start the race with all the hens gathering to watch. The race begins and all the hens start cheering the old rooster on. After the first lap, the old rooster is still maintaining his lead. After the second lap, the old guy's lead has slipped a little -- but he's still hanging in there. Unfortunately, the old rooster's lead continues to slip each time around, and by the fifth lap he's just barely in front of the young fella. By now the farmer has heard the commotion. He runs into the house, gets his shotgun and runs into the barnyard figuring a fox or something is after his chickens. When he gets there, he sees the two roosters running around the henhouse, with the old rooster still slightly in the lead. He immediately takes his shotgun, aims, fires, and blows the young rooster away. "Damn. That's the third gay rooster I've bought this month."
Old 08-25-2013, 12:06 AM   #83
Mike at A+
Software Developer

That reminded me of an old rooster joke I heard probably about 40 years ago.

A farmer has a very horny rooster who is very sexually active screwing the hens all day non-stop. The farmer says "boy you better slow down or you're gonna screw yourself to death". Still the rooster keeps screwing away like crazy. Finally the farmer locks up all the hens to give the rooster a rest. But the rooster is so horny that he starts screwing the pigs and the cows. The farmer throws his hands up in the air and again says "you better slow down boy". One day the farmer walks out and sees the rooster lying on his back with his eyes closed and seemingly dead with vultures circling overhead. The farmer says "see, I told you to slow down and now you're dead". The rooster opens his eyes, looks up at the farmer and points to the vultures saying "Shhhhhhh, I think they're coming down".
Mike at A+ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #84
sammy the sage

A farm boy goes to an Easter egg hunt.
When he arrives home with his trove of decorated eggs he decides to play a joke on his folks. He goes into the chicken coop and replaces all the eggs under the hens with his colored eggs.
A few minutes later the rooster walks into the coop, takes one look at the eggs, and goes out and beats the tar our of the peacock....
Old 08-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #85
sammy the sage

The priest in a small Irish village was very fond of the chickens he kept in the hen house out the back of the parish rectory. He had a cock rooster and about ten hens.

One Saturday night the cock rooster was missing and the priest suspected that was the time the cock fights occurred in the village.

So he decided to do something about it at church the next morning.

At Mass, he asked the congregation, "Has anybody got a cock?" All the men stood up.

"No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?"

All the women stood up. "No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them?"

Half the women stood up. "No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen my cock?"

All the alter boys stood up.....
Old 08-25-2013, 10:45 AM   #86
Rwahi1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage

All the alter boys stood up.....
rotfl !!!
Old 08-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #87
Rwahi1

A drunken man staggered into a Catholic church, sat down in the Confessional and said nothing.
The priest is waiting and waiting and waiting.
The priest coughs to attract the drunk man's attention, but still the man says nothing.
The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak.
Finally the drunk replies, ''No use knockin,' pal. There's no paper."
Old 08-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #88
Longshot6977

E-mail humor

I just received an e-mail from Bob Pitlack and figured the humor thread was a great place to post this. Here is a small portion.

"Hope you did well in the Travis. To be honest, I thought Palace Malice would be the winner. But at 5/2 I thought he was an underlay, so I wound up betting on the winner, Will Take Charge. Just goes to show you, it's better to be lucky than smart!"

Regards, and Good Luck
Bob Pitlak

Longshot6977 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #89
cj's dad

A young man decides to take up rollerblading. What is the hardest thing for him to do?

Tell his parents he's gay.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #90
magwell

Fence

Which side of the fence?
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test! If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed. If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone. If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect. If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him. If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down. If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his. If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended"