Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-28-2018, 02:30 PM   #16
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
His parents put him in this situation. Sorry......
Does this mean that we should also let his parents put Americans into their situation?
Old 01-28-2018, 02:36 PM   #17
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiatone View Post
so your parents sent you to jail when you were a Kid? no you get finger printed
when you want a drivers licence and pay a few thousand dollars to a lawyer to get one and he is 24 and with no money. and yes he did pay taxes to live here. oh but after your parents punished, you when home to your house. he didnt.
His parents smuggled him and themselves into our country. His parents get to take responsibility for that choice, the choice to come here illegally instead of doing it the right way. And apparently in 15 or 20 years, they've done nothing to try to be legal.

Then he made the choice as an adult to do nothing to be here legally, and to drive illegally, and to drive drunk. If he worked then he could've saved up $3k for the driver's license (assuming that's a legal way to get a DL for an illegal). And he sure could've decided to not get drunk then get behind the wheel.

Do you realize everyone licensed in racing has their fingerprints taken? Mine were taken. What have I got to worry about unless I'm planning on leaving my fingerprints behind at some crime scenes?

Sorry, but if you think this is somehow terrible action by our government, then I suggest you have them try doing the same in another country and see what their repercussions are.

His parents and brother should join him back in Mexico, and then come back the right way if they're concerned about his well-being. Choices. These are theirs, and their responsibility.

Last edited by Fager Fan; 01-28-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2018, 02:54 PM   #18
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
His parents smuggled him and themselves into our country. His parents get to take responsibility for that choice, the choice to come here illegally instead of doing it the right way. And apparently in 15 or 20 years, they've done nothing to try to be legal.

Then he made the choice as an adult to do nothing to be here legally, and to drive illegally, and to drive drunk. If he worked then he could've saved up $3k for the driver's license (assuming that's a legal way to get a DL for an illegal). And he sure could've decided to not get drunk then get behind the wheel.

Do you realize everyone licensed in racing has their fingerprints taken? Mine were taken. What have I got to worry about unless I'm planning on leaving my fingerprints behind at some crime scenes?

Sorry, but if you think this is somehow terrible action by our government, then I suggest you have them try doing the same in another country and see what their repercussions are.

His parents and brother should join him back in Mexico, and then come back the right way if they're concerned about his well-being. Choices. These are theirs, and their responsibility.
It's very evident to me that leftists think that if the options to someone aren't viable (such as a legal entrance into this country), then that gives that person the right to break the law on the grounds that life isn't fair.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:42 PM   #19
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiatone View Post
yes they can then you would b happy cause then they can not get back to the US "self deportation" OBTW if one does go back on there own.. it is a little bit easier to re-enter to the US via the legal way
Why would they not get back into the USA if they are American citizens like you claim? I don't get it. If they are not, they sneaked in once successfully they can do it again. At least until that beautiful wall is built.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:53 PM   #20
fast4522

DACA protection only extends to those who do not go back, once proven that they crossed into Mexico when caught they broke the law for the second time as a adult revoking their DACA protected status.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2018, 03:54 PM   #21
thaskalos

Do you Trumpeteers really think that the "DREAMers" are getting deported?
Old 01-28-2018, 03:56 PM   #22
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Every day, someone revokes thier DACA protection and ICE scoops everyone and them they came into the country with.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:01 PM   #23
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Every day, someone revokes thier DACA protection and ICE scoops everyone and them they came into the country with.
REALLY? I thought they were "protected" until February-sonething.

You really believe everything you read?
Old 01-28-2018, 04:17 PM   #24
fast4522

Quote:
REALLY? I thought they were "protected" until February-sonething.

You really believe everything you read?
If someone has protected status with DACA and it get revoked because being a gang member, committing a crime or a number of reasons they will deport in some cases the whole family that were protected under the younger ones status that got revoked. Doing nothing in the congress that does not make it to the Presidents desk to be signed actually means more are deported.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:44 PM   #25
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
No, I don't. I think Trump wants to work a deal for them to stay legally, and I understand that viewpoint and can even agree to it. But I don't want him to let up on controlling the border so that every 10 or 20 years we rinse and repeat. In addition to it being a security measure.

Another law I'd implement is that those given amnesty or citizenship without having gone through legal channels would not be allowed to vote for 10 years. I mean, we know even though no one says it that Dems want them as voters, not because they care about them. Everything's political to them. But it's definitely unfair to dump millions of Dems (or Repubs for that matter) onto the voter rolls. After 10 years, their criminal activity is expunged and they're then allowed to vote.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2018, 05:16 PM   #26
boxcar

Quote:
No, I don't. I think Trump wants to work a deal for them to stay legally, and I understand that viewpoint and can even agree to it. But I don't want him to let up on controlling the border so that every 10 or 20 years we rinse and repeat. In addition to it being a security measure.

Another law I'd implement is that those given amnesty or citizenship without having gone through legal channels would not be allowed to vote for 10 years. I mean, we know even though no one says it that Dems want them as voters, not because they care about them. Everything's political to them. But it's definitely unfair to dump millions of Dems (or Repubs for that matter) onto the voter rolls. After 10 years, their criminal activity is expunged and they're then allowed to vote.
Actually, the dems did come out and say it! Two weeks or so ago, I posted a copy of memo between two dem organizations that mentions their future voting base.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268...-matthew-vadum
Old 01-28-2018, 06:15 PM   #27
ldiatone

Quote:

NOT parents mother ONLY

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2018, 06:30 PM   #28
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
We can "dream", can't we?
Old 01-28-2018, 06:39 PM   #29
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
We can "dream", can't we?

I keep trying to give you rep votes, Tom...but it never affects your point-total.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:29 PM   #30
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I think many will continue to be deported but Trump will get his wall by giving them a path. Most wont follow the path and ten years from now, if we can keep Dems from taking over, then deportations will be a problem. If Dems take over, instant amnesty

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: