Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:52 PM   #6856
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I guess the deep state is a gonna fire up all them BLM protesters and scary Antifa to destroy America again for the moron to save?

Protesters Gather At USPS Locations Nationwide To ‘Save The Post Office’
At least 800 demonstrations were scheduled to take place Saturday as part of a national protest movement aimed at supporting the U.S. Postal Service.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/save-...b6305f32583738

Duck you righties, they are out to get ya.

Once again, the uneducated, spoiled and snowflake liberals and Democrats show the world what dupes and clowns they really are by this protest of Trump and DeJoy over the Post Office.

The Post Office has already been funded through the summer of 2021 and President Trump included additional funding for the PO in the first covid emergency bailout. Also, President Obama (and Biden) CLOSED over 15,000 post offices when they ran the place. Just a reminder to the uninformed.

This is a non issue and a stupid issue but what else could we expect. These protesters are idiots being led my the nose by a hateful, crazed woman, Nancy Pelosi, and an incoherent and addled grifter, Joe Biden, who spends his days and nights in the darkness of both mind and basement, drooling all over the blond hairs on his legs while looking for Corn Pop.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2020, 12:59 PM   #6857
davew

and Nancy was unwilling to make a special stand alone bill to help with corona virus relief needing her $3 Trillion
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2020, 01:51 PM   #6858
ElKabong

Quote:
You claimed my numbers were fake.
l
It's not just me, cupcake. Read on

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...-texas/611935/

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. ….

The widespread use of the practice means that it remains difficult to know exactly how much the country’s ability to test people who are actively sick with COVID-19 has improved.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Ashish Jha, the K. T. Li Professor of Global Health at Harvard and the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute, told us when we described what the CDC was doing. “How could the CDC make that mistake? This is a mess.”
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2020, 02:39 PM   #6859
woodtoo

President Trump to announce breakthrough on China Flu this evening. Meanwhile Fauci on sidelines after vocal chord surgery.
Old 08-23-2020, 05:35 PM   #6860
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
It's not just me, cupcake. Read on

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...-texas/611935/

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. ….

The widespread use of the practice means that it remains difficult to know exactly how much the country’s ability to test people who are actively sick with COVID-19 has improved.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Ashish Jha, the K. T. Li Professor of Global Health at Harvard and the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute, told us when we described what the CDC was doing. “How could the CDC make that mistake? This is a mess.”
Hey hayseed, you said the nunber of Deaths I posted were fake. Remember?

And the Atlantic article only calls out the CDC, not Johns Hopkins or One World In Data, or the site I use,
https://<b>www.worldometers.info</b>...rus/#countries.

Yes there have been some problems with the CDC, that Johns Hopkins and other world governments noticed recently under your moron's leadership.

Btw, there are some minor differences between various data sources, but not enough to cast doubts on the scope of fatalities or cases domestically, or worldwide.

Yosemite, your article says tests,
not Deaths........

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic.

Do schools in Texas go past the 2nd grade?

Btw,as of this post 5PM

Deaths:

Last edited by hcap; 08-23-2020 at 05:37 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2020, 05:41 PM   #6861
ElKabong

Quote:
Hey hayseed, you said the nunber of Deaths I posted were fake. Remember?

And the Atlantic article only calls out the CDC, not Johns Hopkins or One World In Data, or the site I use,
https://<b>www.worldometers.info</b>...rus/#countries.

Yes there have been some problems with the CDC, that Johns Hopkins and other world governments noticed recently under your moron's leadership.

Btw, there are some minor differences between various data sources, but not enough to cast doubts on the scope of fatalities or cases domestically, or worldwide.

Yosemite, your article says tests,
not Deaths........

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic.

Do schools in Texas go past the 2nd grade?

Btw,as of this post 5PM

Deaths:
Deaths, you say? Like those on motorcycles?

FAKE numbers, cupcake
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 08-23-2020, 05:45 PM   #6862
hcap

Quote:
Deaths, you say? Like those on motorcycles?

FAKE numbers, cupcake
Guess you answered my question hayseed.
Texas schools definitely stop at the 2nd grade.
Old 08-23-2020, 05:47 PM   #6863
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Btw,as of this post 5PM

Deaths:
BTW, Do the Math:

180,555/330,000,000 = 0.054713636363636%

GET BUSY LIVING OR HIDE UNDER YOUR BED AND GET BUSY DYING

Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2020, 05:50 PM   #6864
ElKabong

Quote:
Guess you answered my question hayseed.
Texas schools definitely stop at the 2nd grade.
Truth hurts cupcake, I know. Your fake numbers can't stand up . This below, from early on. Suckers like you ate the World Coming To An End- hook, line & sinker

https://www.dailywire.com/news/penns...aise-red-flags

Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags
Old 08-23-2020, 05:52 PM   #6865
Greyfox

Check out the stupidity of Janet Mills Maine's Governor in the article below.
She wants servers to wear dog cones!

https://www.corona-stocks.com/maine-...ike-dog-cones/
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2020, 05:57 PM   #6866
davew

convalescent plasma is new treatment idea
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2020, 06:27 PM   #6867
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I guess the deep state is a gonna fire up all them BLM protesters and scary Antifa to destroy America again for the moron to save?

Protesters Gather At USPS Locations Nationwide To ‘Save The Post Office’
At least 800 demonstrations were scheduled to take place Saturday as part of a national protest movement aimed at supporting the U.S. Postal Service.
OMG...are you REALLY that stupid?

Talk about your marks, YOU are the poster boy for fake crap!
Old 08-24-2020, 02:44 AM   #6868
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags
Shocking....
Old 08-24-2020, 03:52 AM   #6869
hcap

Quote:
Truth hurts cupcake, I know. Your fake numbers can't stand up . This below, from early on. Suckers like you ate the World Coming To An End- hook, line & sinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Shocking....
Once again a local state health department screwed up like the Texas state health department did. The miscount was not all fatalities during the pandemic, just a few days, and it was caught.

Pennsylvania started to include ‘probable deaths’ in its fatalities. As a result, the total number of coronavirus deaths grew by 276, then 360, in successive nights, almost doubling the number of deaths in the state in two days,” a Fox News report explained. ” The Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) subsequently removed 200 deaths from its count after facing mounting questions about the accuracy of the count.

Quote:
PA Department of Health
@PAHealthDept
·
Apr 23, 2020
Today there was a
⬇️
in probable cases, specifically probable deaths, which impacts total case count.

These cases were previously reported as probable, but review determined that more info needed before attributing as #COVID19 related. This doesn't impact confirmed case count.
PA COVID-19 data
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
PA Department of Health
@PAHealthDept
Probable cases make up <2% of total cases +
give us an idea if something is happening in an area that needs investigation.
So lets say even if Pennsylvania screwed up every week of the pandemic

Pennsylvania
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

7,669 *98% is 7,516

Now let's say all states did the same.
Total fatalities as of now is 80,000

Means only 176,400 died.

Whoop-Di-Do Go Trump!
Old 08-24-2020, 04:20 AM   #6870
hcap

Oops.