Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:38 PM   #6196
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Why do you assume the world revolves around you and your own anecdotal experiences? Question, is the Texas state health department only imagining things like Florida, Arizona, Alabama and a dozen other southern and southwestern state governments.

PA, (Alex Jones Jr) told me to let him know when worldwide deaths reached 600,000. Another few days and it will match the 1968-1969 flu which lasted 18 months versus 7 months for the coronavirus.

Where cases are increasing rapidly in third world countries and will probably last another year if not more.

Not anecdotally speaking, Yosemite. Or should I call you Alex Jones the 3rd?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
What does the above have anything to do with what I posted??

I asked you for names of Texans that have been refused ICU beds or ventilators b/c of the supposed shortage, hyped by the media.

So do you have any names?
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2020, 12:40 PM   #6197
tucker6

Quote:

One question: Are 99.999% of doctors, healthcare professionals, and hospitals and epidemiologists, the media, all lying? All over the industrialized world? England, France, Germany, Canada, Israel? Man, talk about a cosmic scale conspiracy. Requiring maybe a few hundred million co-conspirators.
The number of medical personnel who believe other than you do on some matters is quite large. They may agree with you on some things and me on others, but there is no monolithic pillar where medical people sit. Their opinions are scattered everywhere. Only a blithering idiot would think otherwise. Take a bow.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2020, 12:42 PM   #6198
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Whenever you run out of facts and science, you insult me. And threaten to ban me
Look pal, YOU'RE THE ONE CONSTANTLY INSULTING ME with your ALEX bullshit and your constant WILD ASS claims about me.

I'm just letting YOU know I'M NOT TAKING YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:45 PM   #6199
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Here's the bottom line on this CORONAVIRUS:

There is a large swath of people ****ING WITH TONS OF AMERICAN LIVES simply due to their hatred of this President.

This should make EVERYONE furious.

But keep ENABLING this...what you need to do is FORGET ABOUT TRUMP and start THINKING WITH YOUR ****ING BRAINS.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-16-2020 at 12:46 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2020, 12:45 PM   #6200
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Wild ass guess on my part... Money.

Big Pharma can't really monetize treatments like that compared to drugs like Remdesivir.

-jp

Winner, winner chicken dinner.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2020, 01:12 PM   #6201
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Here's the bottom line on this CORONAVIRUS:

There is a large swath of people ****ING WITH TONS OF AMERICAN LIVES simply due to their hatred of this President.

This should make EVERYONE furious.

But keep ENABLING this...what you need to do is FORGET ABOUT TRUMP and start THINKING WITH YOUR ****ING BRAINS.
Unfortunately this bullshit is going to continue, even getting worse until November 4 when the China Virus will miraculously subside.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2020, 01:19 PM   #6202
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

I asked you for names of Texans that have been refused ICU beds or ventilators b/c of the supposed shortage, hyped by the media.

Here's his answer:

"Are you denying that Coronavirus is real??? 99.999% of docters say it's real, so that makes you a denier of reality or consparacy theories. A study by Johns Hopkins blah BLAH blah. A study from Norway says that optimum ICU bed use should be no higher than 62% during summer season. READ the studies. It's all there. That's the answer to your question, now please tell me why you and your Trump lovrs can't wear masks".
Old 07-16-2020, 01:38 PM   #6203
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Here's his answer:

"Are you denying that Coronavirus is real??? 99.999% of docters say it's real, so that makes you a denier of reality or consparacy theories. A study by Johns Hopkins blah BLAH blah. A study from Norway says that optimum ICU bed use should be no higher than 62% during summer season. READ the studies. It's all there. That's the answer to your question, now please tell me why you and your Trump lovrs can't wear masks".
There are multiple threads going on where liberal posters won't directly answer simple questions. Just spouting rhetoric and nonsense.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2020, 02:00 PM   #6204
tucker6

Quote:
There are multiple threads going on where liberal posters won't directly answer simple questions. Just spouting rhetoric and nonsense.
It is disheartening to see how mindless the average American is. Critical thinking skills are non-existent. It's appalling. Defund the police. Tear down statues. Believe in everything the govt says. Mindless. Then there are the young people. I didn't realize the degree to which our youth have been programmed to OBEY an ideology. It's frightening actually and I don't use that word lightly. We MUST do something about education.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:35 PM   #6205
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

That is his usual.
There is no "hcap" person.
He is bot, programmed, poorly, to respond to key words in posts.

He is pretty much a Magic 8 Ball, more 8 Ball than Magic.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:10 PM   #6206
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
It is disheartening to see how mindless the average American is. Critical thinking skills are non-existent. It's appalling. Defund the police. Tear down statues. Believe in everything the govt says. Mindless. Then there are the young people. I didn't realize the degree to which our youth have been programmed to OBEY an ideology. It's frightening actually and I don't use that word lightly. We MUST do something about education.
Aw...c'mon...it's not all that bad is it?

Old 07-16-2020, 05:33 PM   #6207
Ocala Mike

Masks now required in order to shop at our local supermarket chain, Publix. Last time I shopped (2 days ago), looked to be about 90% usage anyway.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2020, 07:04 PM   #6208
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Masks now required in order to shop at our local supermarket chain, Publix. Last time I shopped (2 days ago), looked to be about 90% usage anyway.
It's a good thing, though, that those masks don't have to meet any requirements (which is more solid proof of the charade this is). My wife made one out of some pet screening we had laying around. No one could ever tell unless they got really close up. Looks like the real deal.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:53 PM   #6209
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Walmart as of 7/20/20 will make all customers wear masks,,.

hHHmmmm....why wait 4-5 days....why NOT now...hhhhmmmm........

Also....many privates labs in Fla. were JUST exposed....as ALL tests they SUPPOSEDLY preformed came back 100% positive....for cov'd 19...

So hcap, al99, 46zil, mostie, hfc, and others...explain to me how THIS is F'G even possible....it's NOT...

Agenda's abound...
Old 07-17-2020, 06:07 AM   #6210
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
It's a good thing, though, that those masks don't have to meet any requirements (which is more solid proof of the charade this is). My wife made one out of some pet screening we had laying around. No one could ever tell unless they got really close up. Looks like the real deal.
Before you, as some others here have claimed "charade", take your head out of your demented right wing rags and look around.

156 new coronavirus deaths is latest Florida daily record; nearly 14,000 new cases
https://www.fox13news.com/news/156-n...4000-new-cases

Attached Images
File Type: jpg florida daily cazsers.JPG (40.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg florida deasths.JPG (41.9 KB, 2 views)