Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-03-2020, 06:17 PM   #361
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Joe will nominate Obama for the supreme court.
And since the senate will flip in November, the senate will naturally agree.

Wonder how The Donald will handled that?
Could he get any more peeved than he is now? We shall see!
The Donald would handle it the same way I would. Move on with your life, don't sweat it.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 07:53 PM   #362
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
The Donald would handle it the same way I would. Move on with your life, don't sweat it.
The Donald will be hiding out in Moscow or Turkey, where he can not be extradited, for a list of crimes and watch CNN after Obama's appointment, and as usual compare Obama's abilities with his own. Much dwelling on Obama's constitutional gravitas versus his . And since Vlad or Erdoğan won't cheer him on like Donald's usual lackeys, Donald will be sweating buckets, quite a bit.

I doubt Vlad or Erdoğan will lend him a 6 person cosmetic crew to fix the 1/2" thick peeling, melting make-up, he is accustomed too lathering on.

Last edited by hcap; 08-03-2020 at 07:54 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 08:34 PM   #363
horses4courses

Quote:
I doubt Vlad or Erdoğan will lend him a 6 person cosmetic crew to fix the 1/2" thick peeling, melting make-up, he is accustomed too lathering on..
Awww....c'mon
We all know that the man has a image to maintain.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2020, 09:44 PM   #364
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Joe will nominate Obama for the supreme court.

Wonder how The Donald will handled that?
Could he get any more peeved than he is now? We shall see!
Doesn't matter...DJT has already humiliated all the naysayers...a long time ago...

Or don't you remember?

Old 08-03-2020, 09:46 PM   #365
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And who can forget this classic (2:45 mark):

Old 08-03-2020, 09:47 PM   #366
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The Donald will be hiding out in Moscow or Turkey, where he can not be extradited, for a list of crimes and watch CNN after Obama's appointment, and as usual compare Obama's abilities with his own. Much dwelling on Obama's constitutional gravitas versus his . And since Vlad or Erdoğan won't cheer him on like Donald's usual lackeys, Donald will be sweating buckets, quite a bit.

I doubt Vlad or Erdoğan will lend him a 6 person cosmetic crew to fix the 1/2" thick peeling, melting make-up, he is accustomed too lathering on.

The above constitutes a sexual fantasy for hcap...

Literally.

No joke.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:08 AM   #367
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Doesn't matter...DJT has already humiliated all the naysayers...a long time ago...

Or don't you remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvgnOqcCYCM
Obama reading scripted jokes on Jimmy Kimmel Live. is still not as hilarious as your moron's foreign and domestic policies.

Or as tragic and certainly not as dangerous.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:25 AM   #368
hcap

Quote:
The above constitutes a sexual fantasy for hcap...

Literally.

No joke.
Lighten up Mike. At least I am not dwelling on the moron's possibility of a rather long lockup in Leavenworth. Getting butt **cked by Big Bruno and Black Bubba, his oh-so-friendly cell mates.

Watching Obama on CNN getting confirmed to the supreme court. and the sweet smile of RBG, will at least save the Donald the hassle of all those jumbo sized jars of Vaseline he would have to smuggle in to a max security prison.

Be grateful for small pleasures, rather than humongous payback from two disgruntled underprivileged Trump haters.

Man Talk about TDS!

Last edited by hcap; 08-04-2020 at 04:28 AM.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:40 AM   #369
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Didn't realize the refractory period for very old men could be reduced by that much. But the last post proved otherwise.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:33 AM   #370
hcap

Quote:
Didn't realize the refractory period for very old men could be reduced by that much. But the last post proved otherwise.
Why? You did could not enjoy your naughty flicks right after reading about Donald getting rammed?

Don't fret. It's true, he pits an extreme damper and urge to puke, on most who know him
Old 08-04-2020, 02:58 PM   #371
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Smacks of Peron and Allende....or even 1930s Germany.
Keep it up, though. The law and order stance will backfire by November.

Mainstream America is watch this and SUPPORTS it 1000%.
And btw, the agents and the vehicle are ALL identified....just another lie the left-wing media is promoting for suckers like YOU to but into. YOU make life so easy for them.....congratulations.
SUCKER!
Old 08-04-2020, 04:39 PM   #372
clicknow

Quote:
Actually, the Senate probably will NOT flip in November.

Which means that the inability of our reps to reach across the aisle, on ANYTHING, will just continue.

That is why I like my gov Asa Hutchinson, because he can work across the aisle.......plus he's not a drama queen. He's a calm person who always speaks with reason.

I try to support reasonable people who can work together......which has pretty much been my experience for 35+ years in the workforce. People who can't usually find that their careers are rather.......short.

I've quit a number of volunteer orgs, even stuff I believe in, because of all the infighting. It's not so much all the drama, but the fact that NOTHING GETS DONE. Why volunteer to help an org if they aren't actually going to get anthying done?

Sort of like what is happening now with the stimulus.

Good negotiators know they have to give up something to get something.

While everyone is busy blaming the party they are not part of, the truth is that we have numerous people, on both sides, who are literally unable to work with others.

Yet, the American people keep hiring them over and over again. That's how the phrase "we get the government we deserve" came about.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-04-2020, 04:50 PM   #373
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
The law and order stance will backfire by November.
Not if sellers of guns and home security systems have a choice in the matter.

I think its funny watching all these old people who live in communities far removed from any kind of violent protests, runnning out buying home security systems. I talked to a guy selling/installing them and he told me what the average age is.

I guess that adage "fear sells" works in some businesses. Fox is helping their businesses.

Meanwhile the most my neighbors have to protect themselves against is a stray cat looking for a field mouse to eat or something. But they sit in front of their TVs watching Fox and they get ........skeeered.

We had some protests here. People danced a little, held up some signs, and then went home. There were similar peaceful protests all over America....I wonder if anyone ever counted them up?

Meanwhile, old people who don't even own much worth stealing are spending their stimulus money on home security systems, so that they don't have protesters from 1200 miles away walking around on their lawn --- in towns where the only time that happens is when a neighbor is looking for a lost dog or cat or something.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-04-2020, 05:02 PM   #374
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Now we're talking about security systems...

omegalul
Old 08-04-2020, 05:44 PM   #375
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Actually, the Senate probably will NOT flip in November.

Which means that the inability of our reps to reach across the aisle, on ANYTHING, will just continue.

That is why I like my gov Asa Hutchinson, because he can work across the aisle.......plus he's not a drama queen. He's a calm person who always speaks with reason.

I try to support reasonable people who can work together......which has pretty much been my experience for 35+ years in the workforce. People who can't usually find that their careers are rather.......short.

I've quit a number of volunteer orgs, even stuff I believe in, because of all the infighting. It's not so much all the drama, but the fact that NOTHING GETS DONE. Why volunteer to help an org if they aren't actually going to get anthying done?

Sort of like what is happening now with the stimulus.

Good negotiators know they have to give up something to get something.

While everyone is busy blaming the party they are not part of, the truth is that we have numerous people, on both sides, who are literally unable to work with others.

Yet, the American people keep hiring them over and over again. That's how the phrase "we get the government we deserve" came about.
Presidency, House, definite Dem domain. Projections at the moment a lean repub/toss up for the senate. Much depends on Biden's margin. He is the one with the coattails. At the moment, unless Donald does a complete 180, (hard to imagine), that increasing margin, I believe will flip the senate. That and his growing incoherency. Looks like he has lost the suburbs. Midterms 2018 began that loss

I will admit, some wishful thinking in my analysis.

Last edited by hcap; 08-04-2020 at 05:48 PM.