Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:59 AM   #1876
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruin95
I think you mean $33 got $52.80.
Yes! Brain freeze
Old 11-09-2016, 06:25 AM   #1877
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek
Yes! Brain freeze
Got carried away with the power of the almighty dollar....doubles your money then poof!...it's gone.

I watched the election -- did more yappin' than cappin'.

These are some speed plays from AQ happened to notice--they might be good---I'll stick a couple ducats on each

4TH MR MAGIC 6-1
6TH INTENSITY 5-1
7TH AWESOME QUICK 10-1
8TH REVVED UP 3-1

They have Quinellas @ the Q? I know it doesn't make any difference---I just feel like I'm getting a "free" bet . They usually pay less than exacta reverses do--but saps like me don't care.

Just noticed I can find maybe a pic-3, pic-4 in there...hell I'll post up the top 2 POWER for Aqueduct. Natalie Victoria is one of the top-2 in the 7th @ near odds-on...singleton for everyone there. I hate those but you can't get cheap and leave it out

AWESOME QUICK is a TOP-4 ABILITY play--just a heads up

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AQ TOP2 POWER.jpg (125.2 KB, 140 views)
Old 11-09-2016, 06:28 AM   #1878
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

ONCE MORE...............TO CELEBRATE!

FOR THE LAST TIME---I SWEAR I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO ACTUALLY WIN!

Attached Images
File Type: gif donald_trump.gif (119.3 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 11-09-2016 at 06:30 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:33 AM   #1879
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg

We now have The Don in office....

The Don or boss is the brain and leader of a crime family. The boss receives a cut of every operation taken on by every member of his family. Depending on the family, the boss may be chosen by a vote from the caporegimes of the family. In the event of a tie, the underboss must vote. In the past, all the members of a family voted on the boss, but by the late 1950s, any gathering such as that usually attracted too much attention. Sometimes the Don chooses his successor.

Typically, a Don will put layers of insulation between himself and any acts. Whenever he gives orders, he gives them in private to either his underboss, consigliere or one of his capos, who in turn pass them down the line.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:15 PM   #1880
green80

Quote:
New program idea - PaceView for elections, you can out handicap the pollsters and make plenty of money off the English Bookmakers.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:54 PM   #1881
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Okay here's the story on that pic...I was over at Belmont, enjoying a day at the track..it was me, reckless, EMD, Light, Nitro, and mikesal. (oh yeah, we're all buds away from here)

We see the DONALD (he likes to be called "the DONALD") He was with some lady-friend (the woman you see in white) I wanted to get a pic but THE DONALD had the lady kinda turn around so no one could see who she was, because she's a well-known celebrity---and of course he couldn't be pictured with riff-raff like us--so we couldn't be in the picture--so he just agreed to just hold up my sign.

And that my friends..is a true story.

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 11-09-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:12 PM   #1882
bobphilo

Quote:
Okay here's the story on that pic...I was over at Belmont, enjoying a day at the track..it was me, reckless, EMD, Light, Nitro, and mikesal. (oh yeah, we're all buds away from here)

We see the DONALD (he likes to be called "the DONALD") He was with some lady-friend (the woman you see in white) I wanted to get a pic but THE DONALD had the lady kinda turn around so no one could see who she was, because she's a well-known celebrity---and of course he couldn't be pictured with riff-raff like us--so we couldn't be in the picture--so he just agreed to just hold up my sign.

And that my friends..is a true story.
I guess he didn't want her husband or his wife at the time to see her.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:08 PM   #1883
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

LOL Bob

Got lucky a minute ago--nailed the maiden winner GIROLLO in the 9th @ AQ for $29 and change....
--horse had shown two quick works after his only lifetime race
--showed a steep drop
--rider Franco stayed
--showed an unusual "hidden move" mid-rac
--today switching dist and surface

tried to show the "hidden move" this horse made--that, along with the drop and the rider staying were convincing enough

Attached Images
File Type: jpg GIROLLO.JPG (52.0 KB, 116 views)
Old 11-09-2016, 05:23 PM   #1884
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I do actually bet alost everything I post here---unless I specifically say "I'm not betting these horses"

Just to clear that up, these aren't any corny "potential" bets--all the AQ bets I posted here---I lost them all. I bet more that I don't post. Not that I don't want to share---they come up during the day after looking through the later cards. Or someone will email with something or other.
By the way--First race HAWTHORNE---TOP-4 ABILITY --I bet it but didn't mention it---you all know how to find those--NCG

Attached Images
File Type: png adw.PNG (44.1 KB, 106 views)
Old 11-09-2016, 07:40 PM   #1885
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Just happened to look at the TOP-4 ABILITY @ WOODBINE. A little strange since all four are from the same race--and it's not the feature race on the card.
2 of the 4 are 20-1. What to do?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg TOP 4 ABILITY WOX.JPG (17.4 KB, 100 views)
Old 11-09-2016, 07:52 PM   #1886
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Just happened to look at the TOP-4 ABILITY @ WOODBINE. A little strange since all four are from the same race--and it's not the feature race on the card.
2 of the 4 are 20-1. What to do?
Looks like the 1, 4, 6,7, 9 & 10 will be dueling for the lead. Any confirmed closers in the race? The 1, 3, & 10 all show double digit Speed Improvement. That settles it, must be the 2 or 5 to pick up the pieces. Pass.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:13 PM   #1887
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst
Looks like the 1, 4, 6,7, 9 & 10 will be dueling for the lead. Any confirmed closers in the race? The 1, 3, & 10 all show double digit Speed Improvement. That settles it, must be the 2 or 5 to pick up the pieces. Pass.
I hear you Trace...WOX is where handicapping goes to die. I'll play some angles but nothing serious. Someone is winning money up there---it's not me.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:21 PM   #1888
FakeNameChanged

One of my buddies at otb who's a WWII vet, plays WO almost exclusively. He wins playing jockeys, no program or form. He's 93 or 94.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:05 AM   #1889
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Broke out the ol' PACE VIEW PRO for the heck of it, tonight--it still works fine.

I "discovered" the LATE pace play on this version of Pace View...since you had much less to work with you damn well paid more attention to that play. Ask anyone that bought this version--I sold quite a few. Right away I saw huge score at CDX with this simple method (unfortunately I didn't see it BEFORE the race)---you can use PLATINUM just as easily to find it, don't get me wrong. RebelRon and many more know this one, green and a few others I'm sure have forgotten it already.

I'll describe it and show it on PRO real quick:

Click 2.5L
Click LATE
Look for any horse 1 length or less behind 1st call

You have a horse that has the highest late pace from HIS last race--and he was right on the LEAD HIS last race--might not mean a damn thing so you have to get a price. You have horses coming from different races--that's the reason it may be meaningless. Once in a great while, it means a hell of a lot!

This is the exact play I hit that $67.00 winner @ TUP BC week. Try to make a case for your horse that fits here--look at ORE PASS..he does have some "selling points" doesn't he? Speed and Recency to name a couple.....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CD 11 09 ORE PASS.JPG (194.6 KB, 85 views)
Old 11-10-2016, 03:36 AM   #1890
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

**note to above method---My error....no need to click 2.5L...just click LATE---then look for horses within 1 length 1st call--NCG
Closed Thread