Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-18-2018, 01:03 PM   #211
sour grapes
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie doll View Post
Interesting last few pages... I think I now have a better understanding of why Mr. Stauffer failed to reply to a question I asked him three times in a row in a different thread a couple of months back.
Vic is a snake oil salesman,he floated the idea of him charging for his picks and was immediatly shot down.Then he claimed to have hit a 2300 pick 5 and was exposed as a fraud by a poster who checked his picks,i guess he thought he could stroke his ego on this board and instead was made to look like an idiot.
sour grapes is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-18-2018, 02:14 PM   #212
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour grapes View Post
Vic is a snake oil salesman,he floated the idea of him charging for his picks and was immediatly shot down.Then he claimed to have hit a 2300 pick 5 and was exposed as a fraud by a poster who checked his picks,i guess he thought he could stroke his ego on this board and instead was made to look like an idiot.
Listen pal. I DON'T need this forum to look like an idiot!
Old 10-18-2018, 02:16 PM   #213
v j stauffer

Quote:
Interesting last few pages... I think I now have a better understanding of why Mr. Stauffer failed to reply to a question I asked him three times in a row in a different thread a couple of months back.
What was your question a few months back? I try to answer everything. Please repost it.
Old 10-18-2018, 04:17 PM   #214
groupie doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
What was your question a few months back? I try to answer everything. Please repost it.
I'm trying to find the thread. .. it was a thread started asking people to give examples of handicapping methods, analytical methods, etc.
I had asked you to clarify a point you made, but we had a couple of go-arounds and it went unanswered. I'll keep looking since I can't find the thread now.
Anyway, what Sour grapes posted is why I thought maybe you didn't respond then...
groupie doll is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-18-2018, 04:39 PM   #215
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
I'm trying to find the thread. .. it was a thread started asking people to give examples of handicapping methods, analytical methods, etc.
I had asked you to clarify a point you made, but we had a couple of go-arounds and it went unanswered. I'll keep looking since I can't find the thread now.
Anyway, what Sour grapes posted is why I thought maybe you didn't respond then...

Here's the thread....Start at post #60 where you begin to interact:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=145790
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-18-2018, 05:06 PM   #216
groupie doll

Thanks Randall. Yeah, post 77 is where I asked for clarification. Maybe there is none to be had, which is fine too. Either way. .. we did come to some sort of resolution on the exchange any I suppose.

Last edited by groupie doll; 10-18-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-18-2018, 05:13 PM   #217
thaskalos

Quote:
Thanks Randall. Yeah, post 77 is where I asked for clarification. Maybe there is none to be had, which is fine too. Either way. .. we did come to some sort of resolution on the exchange any I suppose.
You repeated your clarification request in post #101...and Vic answered you in post #106. No?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-18-2018, 06:40 PM   #218
Suff
Beat up 💪

Just on handicappers.. The last few days Andy Serling has been dropping winners at the same rate wild cats have kittens.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-18-2018, 11:50 PM   #219
ultracapper

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Todd nailed the Sycamore on TVG today.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 12:56 AM   #220
v j stauffer

Here's another one to verify.

Thursday TVG2 shift.

Delta Downs Pick 4

$40.50 ticket comes back a handy $209.95

I am willing to lie about another one. But I can't because I can't miss baby!

Let's GO!!!
Old 10-19-2018, 12:59 AM   #221
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You repeated your clarification request in post #101...and Vic answered you in post #106. No?
Don't know another way to answer the question.
Old 10-19-2018, 05:49 AM   #222
groupie doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
No he didn't. But, as I said previously, I kind of get why based on this thread and it's no big deal.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:48 AM   #223
v j stauffer

Quote:
No he didn't. But, as I said previously, I kind of get why based on this thread and it's no big deal.
Perhaps you should ask the question in a different way? I feel I've answered it to the best of my ability.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:36 PM   #224
upthecreek

upthecreek is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 11:18 PM   #225
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
Here's another one to verify.

Thursday TVG2 shift.

Delta Downs Pick 4

$40.50 ticket comes back a handy $209.95

I am willing to lie about another one. But I can't because I can't miss baby!

Let's GO!!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!

UNSTOPPABLE!!

I did it again. Delta Downs Pick 4 $48.00 ticket hits and pays.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................$36.00

Hey deficient spending. It works for our government.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: