Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 02-12-2024, 09:57 AM   #1
lamboguy

Belmont Stakes @ Saratoga

the Belmont has always been my favorite race and this year it is being moved to Saratoga due to construction on Long Island.

they are charging $50 for admission for the Saturday events and $90 fot the whole week 4 day package. i wonder if you are horse racing license anywhere outside of New York if they will honor those licenses for those 4 days.

i have the feeling it will be a great event to be at.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2024, 08:32 AM   #2
SBD400

This applies to New York license holders, I would guess out of state license holders would be out of luck.

NYSGC licensed owners and trainers will not be admitted with a NYRA ID badge without an event ticket on Friday and Saturday. A ticket is required once admission gates open to the general public.
Active NYRA ID badges will provide complimentary admission for the badge-holder only on Thursday and Sunday of the 2024 Belmont Stakes Racing Festival.
SBD400 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2024, 08:50 AM   #3
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBD400 View Post
This applies to New York license holders, I would guess out of state license holders would be out of luck.

NYSGC licensed owners and trainers will not be admitted with a NYRA ID badge without an event ticket on Friday and Saturday. A ticket is required once admission gates open to the general public.
Active NYRA ID badges will provide complimentary admission for the badge-holder only on Thursday and Sunday of the 2024 Belmont Stakes Racing Festival.
thanks for the info. in any case, whether you have to pay to get in or not, this is going to be a great event.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2024, 02:31 PM   #4
Brass Hat

I wonder if the not allowing alcohol to be brought in will affect the attendance.
Brass Hat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2024, 07:46 AM   #5
Publius

The $90 is General Admission for all 4 days.

I am going to purchase reserved seats for June 8th Belmont Stakes
and I'll pay the $10 GA price + $30 6/7 GA price on raceday.
Publius is offline   Reply With Quote Reply