Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-18-2018, 07:47 PM   #106
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Here you guy, fans of mine. I'm gonna spam post this video until this is all there is to see on off-topic:

Old 07-18-2018, 07:47 PM   #107
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
How can two limp-dicks like FanDan and MostPost participate in a circle-jerk?....
Maybe this is not a good time.

fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2018, 07:50 PM   #108
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
You’re joking, right? The guy says “they can all hang”, and you take that literally as a murder threat? What?

And even when the guy scoffs at your ridiculousness and says that obviously nothing personal was intended, you ban him anyway and stick to your disingenuous bullshit?

Your lameness knows no bounds..
"Trump is a traitor. And those that support him should hang."

Seems pretty clear to me. No ambiguity, unless you think he was talking wallpaper.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2018, 08:01 PM   #109
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I want to make sure I read this right.

You wrote this, correct mostpost?
Tongue in cheek, obviously..
Old 07-18-2018, 08:01 PM   #110
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The off-topics forum has been open for, what...19 YEARS? And it's on the verge of being shut down on my second day on the JOB? This won't look good on my resume...
I hope you had a cake on day one!
Old 07-18-2018, 08:05 PM   #111
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Tongue in cheek, obviously..
Yeah, because we're all so friendly around here.
Old 07-18-2018, 08:32 PM   #112
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
"Trump is a traitor. And those that support him should hang."

Seems pretty clear to me. No ambiguity, unless you think he was talking wallpaper.
There’s no ambiguity that he was being hyperbolic, and he said as much afterwards, which PA is choosing to ignore.

It’s not a regular week around here unless Tom calls liberals and democratic politicians traitors and says they should burn in hell, but he doesn’t get banned for that, instead he gets rep points.

Seems a bit askew.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2018, 08:44 PM   #113
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Hey Rip Van Winkle, Wake up. Russia is no longer a Communist dictatorship. It is now an oligarchy run by billionaires. What Kruschev said 60 year ago is as irrelevant as most of your posts now.
And to think that I once said that I enjoyed reading many of your posts...on the horse racing side, that is (I loved CA Chrome and you seemed to also). At the time, I didn't understand why a few people snickered; after all, I was just giving you a compliment. Then, I found 'Off Topic.' Now, sadly, I understand.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2018, 08:53 PM   #114
jimmyb

Quote:
There’s no ambiguity that he was being hyperbolic, and he said as much afterwards, which PA is choosing to ignore.
He got called out on his comment and did the two step.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2018, 09:14 PM   #115
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

WTF?

Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2018, 09:19 PM   #116
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

It’s not a regular week around here unless Tom calls liberals and democratic politicians traitors and says they should burn in hell, but he doesn’t get banned for that, instead he gets rep points.

Seems a bit askew.
Yeah, that's the same thing.

Of course it is, using liberal logic. I forgot.

Somebody order some thorazine for this place.

Better yet, watch this instead, clockwork orange style:

Old 07-18-2018, 09:29 PM   #117
fast4522

Quote:

Seems a bit askew.
Why do you bother, it is not like anyone is going to agree with you right?
Here is another one for you, it is not going to change right?

fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2018, 09:31 PM   #118
mostpost

Quote:
Levin claims that Kennedy said in 1961 "Khrushchev beat the hell out of me." Which he did say. How refreshing to have a president willing to admit that. as opposed to the one we have now is always the greatest and the best at everything.

Of course what Levin fails to talk about is how Kennedy forced Khrushchev to remove those missiles from Cuba.

Levin claims that in 1975 in Helsinki, Ford recognized Soviet control over Eastern Europe. Here is what actually happened per Wikipedia.
the Final Act simply stated that "frontiers" in Europe should be stable but could change by peaceful internal means.[9]:65 US president Gerald Ford also reaffirmed that US non-recognition policy of the Baltic states' (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia) forced incorporation into the Soviet Union had not changed.[10] Leaders of other NATO member states made similar statements.[9]:65

Also, the Helsinki Accords were just that. They were not a treaty; they were not binding.

Levin claims Kennedy colluded with Russia to defeat Reagan in 1983-1984. All Kennedy did was to request meetings with Russian officials to discuss Nuclear disarmament. He requested similar meetings with Great Britain and France. He never asked the Soviets to find dirt on his opponents; never said "Soviets, if you are listening...…."

Levin doesn't mention that in 1980 Iran had agreed with the Carter administration to release the American hostages. But Trump emissary James Baker met with an Iranian representative somewhere in Europe and asked Iran to hold those Americans prisoner for several more months so that Reagan could be elected.
Old 07-18-2018, 09:59 PM   #119
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Of course what Levin fails to talk about is how Kennedy forced Khrushchev to remove those missiles from Cuba.
Nope. Not what happened.
The missiles came out, but a few months later, so did some of ours in Europe.
This was hush hush, kind of like 0bama whispering to a RUSSIAN that we can have more flexibility. It was designed to save face for Khrushchev.

And not to mention Kennedy was partly to blame for the missiles going there in the first place by his waffling about invading Cuba. Then he turned 0bama and grew a giant yellow streak down his back and left those who trusted his word and put their lives on the line in the Bay of Pig. guess who the PIG was?

THANK GOD we now have a president far to smart to pull crap like that idiot coward JFK. Damn FOOL nearly started WWIII. That is the kind of president you get when the election is REALLY rigged.

btw, it was BOBBY who suggested we ignore the latest communications from the USSR and accept the one from the previous evening, a much more agreeable one, when they were unsure if K was still in power that morning. He was, and he was drunker than a skunk.

Last edited by Tom; 07-18-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2018, 10:09 PM   #120
mostpost

Quote:
Levin claims Democrats opposed SDI. Yeah, because it was a pie in the sky program that had no basis in scientific reality.

He says the Democrats opposed the Pershing two missile. Maybe. I don't know. What I do know is that it was deployed and operational for several years in Europe before it was taken down and scrapped. In 1988. Reagan was President in 1988.

Levin claims "No pushback (by Obama) to shootdown of flight MH 117-it was actually MH 17. MH 17 was a Malaysian Air Lines flight between Amsterdam and Kuala Lampur. We aren't even sure if it was shot down by Russians or Ukrainians. If it was government troops or rebels. If it was accidental or deliberate.

I'm done with this subject. I've wasted enough of my time responding to the ravings of an idiot. The next time Levin gets something right will be the first time.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: