Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-14-2015, 02:07 PM   #106
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
He asked fight for money to fight in Libya tea baggers said no.
He asked for war authorization to fight in Syria Tea baggers said no.
When did he ask for those things and who said no?

Why would he ask for authorization to fight in Syria when his mantra for the last couple of years was his promise of no boots on the ground there?

Why didn't those anonymous "tea baggers" stop him two weeks ago when he broke his promise and sent special forces troops to Syria?
Old 11-14-2015, 02:13 PM   #107
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
When did he ask for those things and who said no?

Why would he ask for authorization to fight in Syria when his mantra for the last couple of years was his promise of no boots on the ground there?

Why didn't those anonymous "tea baggers" stop him two weeks ago when he broke his promise and sent special forces troops to Syria?
...only in his fantasy world
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2015, 02:23 PM   #108
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them."

Obama on ABC News, Friday, 11/13/15 (prior to what happened in France)
Old 11-14-2015, 02:25 PM   #109
ArlJim78

Quote:
He asked fight for money to fight in Libya tea baggers said no.
He asked for war authorization to fight in Syria Tea baggers said no.

Not one tea bagger has said we will give you war powers in the Sryria.

I'm Obama , why would i skirt around congress when al they want to do
is find an excuse to lynch the guy, have Benghazi hearing till 2050.

if they want Obama to go to war. then congress authorize a war resolution THIS WEEK. t. Put General "who's next" plan in place and have at it.
you really are confused or misinformed.
Obama only wanted to remove Qaddafi and Assad to make way for the assent of radicals like Isis. He succeeded in Libya and ultimately will do so in Syria. The attack in Paris will no doubt help him achieve that end.
He was able to toss Mubarak from Egypt but in a dramatic turn of events the Egyptian people rose up and said hell no to the Islamic rule that Obama tried to force on them.
People need to understand, Obama is ISIS. He is paving the way and funding them. He is a soldier of Allah. Stupidity or ineptness cannot fully account for or explain his words and actions.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2015, 02:29 PM   #110
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
People need to understand, Obama is ISIS. He is paving the way and funding them. He is a soldier of Allah. Stupidity or ineptness cannot fully account for or explain his words and actions.
Nonsense. He's a naïve multiculturalist who doesn't understand the nature of true evil.
Old 11-14-2015, 02:30 PM   #111
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Giving Tom a run for lowest of the low?
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2015, 02:37 PM   #112
Clocker

There seems to have been a recalibration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
“What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them."

Obama on ABC News, Friday, 11/13/15 (prior to what happened in France)
Obama speech, 9/10/14
Quote:
Our objective is clear: we will degrade, and ultimately destroy, ISIL through a comprehensive and sustained counter-terrorism strategy.
http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/pres-o...ll-speech-isis
Old 11-14-2015, 02:37 PM   #113
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
Tom, I am sure you understand the Syrian refugee migration to the USA. Obama and the Democrats NEED them here and then to become US citizens. The Republicans control congress, most of the governors' offices, and a majority of the state legislators. How else are the Democrats going to seize control back unless they get as many non Christian, non white people to come here and vote. Immigrants vote around 70% Democrat. Obama knows he needs to get this country as less white as can be.

Can a Democrat give me another reason why 180,000 Syrians should be allowed to come here given the fact that there are Middle East countries that are not in a war zone for them to go to. (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Tunisia, Morocco, Iran etc.)
And Obama needs them here for another reason, too. He's hoping and praying they''ll start an insurrection here so that he can declare martial law and confiscate all the guns of U.S. citizens who are protecting themselves from these thugs (ooops...'scuse me...freedom fighters). The seizing of all privately owned guns will be for the public good, of course.

Maybe we should all take up archery as a second line of defense.
Old 11-14-2015, 02:41 PM   #114
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
And Obama needs them here for another reason, too. He's hoping and praying they''ll start an insurrection here so that he can declare martial law and confiscate all the guns of U.S. citizens who are protecting themselves from these thugs (ooops...'scuse me...freedom fighters). The seizing of all privately owned guns will be for the public good, of course.

Maybe we should all take up archery as a second line of defense.
Lunatics are out in force today.
Old 11-14-2015, 02:49 PM   #115
ebcorde
Veteran

Quote:
you really are confused or misinformed.
Obama only wanted to remove Qaddafi and Assad to make way for the assent of radicals like Isis. He succeeded in Libya and ultimately will do so in Syria. The attack in Paris will no doubt help him achieve that end.
He was able to toss Mubarak from Egypt but in a dramatic turn of events the Egyptian people rose up and said hell no to the Islamic rule that Obama tried to force on them.
like you were in the meetings with obama.

Right wing lies. do anything to stay ,in office, lie, cheat , steal, dishonest
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-j...2_b_32031.html

Last edited by ebcorde; 11-14-2015 at 02:51 PM.
ebcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2015, 03:08 PM   #116
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
and you got your information from Ben Carson?

yes, mistakes are made in war. In business you make mistakes, you're out of business, build a device no one buys. Or you crash the economy. In war we call them the losers Your lose lose lose strategies, generals lying to Presidents. I would never go to war on their advice
Why don't you try spending more than a minute constructing a post. Maybe it wouldn't sound like a 3rd grader wrote it. You blow snot on a wall and hope some of it sticks. I won't be responding to anymore of your mental trainwrecks either.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2015, 03:10 PM   #117
_______
Veteran

It's sad to witness how quickly partisan knives are drawn now after every tragedy. A terror attack in Paris degenerates into this discussion. Yech.

I think I'll stick to sports where the level of discourse is adult in comparison.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2015, 03:13 PM   #118
ebcorde
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
Why don't you try spending more than a minute constructing a post. Maybe it wouldn't sound like a 3rd grader wrote it. You blow snot on a wall and hope some of it sticks. I won't be responding to anymore of your mental trainwrecks either.

guess what? I'll never vote for anyone you like FOREVER. Great job selling me on bullshit I'll never understand why you tea baggers think insulting, yelling, and gun threats work.

got anything else to say Professor? Professor of Shit.
ebcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2015, 03:17 PM   #119
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
Lunatics are out in force today.
This is the OT thread after the 2004 Madrid train bombing attack where almost 200 were killed, and 1800 injured:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=10670

A mere two pages long. No blame for Bush for an overseas attack, in fact good ol' Ralph gets upset at what he perceived as a "backhand" attack on Bush policy . There's even acknowledgement that there had been no US attacks since 9/11..

No insults, no claiming Bush loves Allah and is funding terrorists. No Bush installing martial law and taking all the guns.

The board jackals have come a long way..
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #120
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
This is the OT thread after the 2004 Madrid train bombing attack where almost 200 were killed, and 1800 injured:

The board jackals have come a long way..
I don't agree with Obama's view of Islamic terrorists, given he will rarely, if ever, utter those two words consecutively,* but calling him a "son of Allah" or seeing this as part of his "master plan to confiscate guns" is sheer lunacy.

*As I posted earlier, Obama does not understand the nature of true evil. It's that simple. I'm sure you disagree.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: