Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 04-28-2023, 02:26 AM   #1
Triopstor

RPM Which One Should I buy?

Hi!

Here are some computer programs I would like to buy with their description.
I think the key is to have a selection system that has I suppose you betting some longshots along the way.

I narrowed it down to these handicapping software programs.

Again, wager the small prices but only recoup losses on longshots. A program that has a mix.

I focused on software that has limited copies first then the ones I like or have a reputation.

The largest/popular site(so they claim) is
WWW.RPMHANDICAPPINGGIANT.COM

I reviewed all the software systems(thumb nail paragraph posts) and was interest in buying some of the following:

1. Denny Nash's BET TO WIN FOR A LIVING $128.00 LIMITED
PUBLICATION
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...-software-too/

2. MR. A's PRIVATE RACEBOOK METHOD $59.88 LIMITED PUBLICATION
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...odds-maneuver/

3. LEN’S WINNER’S CIRCLE PRIVATE PLAY METHOD $128.00 LIMITED
PUBLICATION On Sale? 88.00
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...e-the-price-2/

4. BLASKOWER MAGNIFICENT 7$197.00 not limited.
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...ware-pp-ebook/

5. FAMOUS FOURSOME looks like a Charles Blaskower brother. $57.88
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...tware-program/

6. FINDING THE HIDDEN HORSE + THE BANKROBBER LONGSHOT
METHOD By Daniel Speller $149.00
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...bber-software/

7. THE BANKROBBER LONGSHOT METHOD by Daniel Speller $68.00
Seems interesting as this is from Daniel Speller and longshots that pay
over 30-1 interests me.
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...shot-software/

8. TOM CONSOLE'S TEN POINT POWER PLAY!! Looks like it picks 36%+
winners. With longshots too! $59.50
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...uble-strategy/

9. THE RACETRACK MILLIONAIRE & SUPERCHALK $78.00
I may deeply regret buying this, but I sense that a high frequency of winners
or place bets could be rewarding. If you lose then recoup losses with some
longshot picks. Definitely play with longshots.
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...k-new-upgrade/

10 X-MINUS-1 This uses 1,000 pace bits. You might like this one. $97.00
Me too! I'm not sure what they mean by thousands of bits of pace factors
but computer programmer Len Cz. did the job! I think I saw the paper one I
I think 10 to 15 years ago and was fascinated by it.
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...tudy-software/

11. ULTIMATE STRETCH-SPEED PROFIT SYSTEM. $148.00 I'm interested in this
one because it reminds me of System86(A selection system I'm working on.) I like stretch systems.
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...r-bottom-line/

12. LEN CZs FOR MAIDENS ONLY $138.00
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...yoffs-as-well/

Triopstor
Triopstor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2023, 04:05 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

nice ad!
Old 04-28-2023, 04:38 AM   #3
Triopstor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
nice ad!
One day I might advertise a system here.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:34 AM   #4
headhawg
crusty old guy

With your latest posts I am wondering ---are you related to formula_2002? Your logic about trying to recoup your losses with longshots is flawed. Why bet any short-priced horses at all then? Anyway...

I already gave my answer about RPM in the Library section. You are going to lose money no matter which program in the list you buy so just pick your poison.
Old 04-28-2023, 10:50 AM   #5
ranchwest

You may need all 12. You could start with any of them. I saw on the internets that they all make a huge profit, so you can use the profit from the first one to buy the next one.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:20 AM   #6
Triopstor

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
With your latest posts I am wondering ---are you related to formula_2002? Your logic about trying to recoup your losses with longshots is flawed. Why bet any short-priced horses at all then? Anyway...

I already gave my answer about RPM in the Library section. You are going to lose money no matter which program in the list you buy so just pick your poison.
1. Why is recouping with longshots flawed? That surprises me.

2. It may become poison but I'll have fun for a while.

Appreciate your comments on RPM headhawg.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:24 AM   #7
Triopstor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
You may need all 12. You could start with any of them. I saw on the internets that they all make a huge profit, so you can use the profit from the first one to buy the next one.
Yeah we think alike! I'm thinking I'll buy #3 since Len Cz does much of the programming of the software and my friend likes exactor wagering. Although boxing 4 horses doesn't sound good to me.

I'm interested in #1 although this maybe too simple of a system coming from Denny Nash. One of systems was doubling on the favorites.

Thanks
Old 04-28-2023, 12:52 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triopstor View Post
One day I might advertise a system here.
You should save your money. Most of the people here know systems for sale are worthless...even if they work (which they don't).

Once word gets out about a working system for sale, the system will become non-working in no time flat.

That's why people with working systems don't sell working systems.
Old 04-28-2023, 01:23 PM   #9
ranchwest

Quote:
Yeah we think alike!
Maybe not.
Old 04-28-2023, 02:34 PM   #10
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Hypothetical: Losses from short-priced horses -- $2000. Recouping those losses with longshots -- $3000. Now you're up $1000. Why would you play short-priced horses at all? The only reason not play to longshots exclusively is if you don't have the bankroll to support the runouts. If you can't understand why your logic is flawed then follow ranchwest's suggestion in post 5.

Or just bet formula's key picks. Someone has to; he doesn't.

Last edited by headhawg; 04-28-2023 at 02:41 PM.
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2023, 05:49 AM   #11
Triopstor

I respect your wisdom in saving as much money as one can PaceAdvantage. I'll come here more often to your website to learn more.

I did buy 24 minutes ago approximately:

1. "DENNY NASH’S BET TO WIN FOR A LIVING!" software
Although I did get burned with a system from him to double up on the
favorite or a qualified favorite. His "Greatest Horse Racing System Ever"
was impressive! I might learn something about Wager Management in
"Denny Nash's Bet To Win For A Living!!" software.

2. "PACE APPRAISER, V.1.0!" headhawg recommended this one! And I agree with him. My friend
didn't want it as he said "Aodds Gold"(1998) is better and can pick 50% exactors. And I said
to him are you sure "Aodds Gold"(1998) can pick 50% exactors? Not say 40%. Let's see a
database!

Total cost $193.50 for them.

Last edited by Triopstor; 05-01-2023 at 05:54 AM.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:07 AM   #12
Triopstor

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Hypothetical: Losses from short-priced horses -- $2000. Recouping those losses with longshots -- $3000. Now you're up $1000. Why would you play short-priced horses at all? The only reason not play to longshots exclusively is if you don't have the bankroll to support the runouts. If you can't understand why your logic is flawed then follow ranchwest's suggestion in post 5.

Or just bet formula's key picks. Someone has to; he doesn't.

Yes good point headhawg.

To clarify this and what I meant to say but didn't: Wagers on short-priced horses would be FLAT bets of ALL of $2.00 each. Nothing over $2.00. And then just enough to re-coup LOSSES on OVERLAYS of longshots. NOT underlays or par value of longshots.

I guess I could do only OVERLAYS of longshots but I figure betting 1 or 2 horses a race would be:

1. More fun.
2. More profit.

But I might be wrong about "2. More profit".

Thanks for your input headhawg!

Last edited by Triopstor; 05-01-2023 at 06:09 AM.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:21 AM   #13
Triopstor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
I don't trust all 12 software programs from RPMHandicappingGiant.com

They just seemed to be the best 12 out of 208 programs for sale. As I went glancing and reading through some of all 208 software programs picking the most promising ones like:

3. LEN’S WINNER’S CIRCLE PRIVATE PLAY METHOD $128.00 LIMITED
PUBLICATION On Sale? 88.00
https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...e-the-price-2/!

but I decided not to buy at this time as in my analyses the program may not
have enough qualifiers of 43% chance exactors and I think it could be a losing proposition to box top 4 horses.
Old 05-01-2023, 07:41 AM   #14
Triopstor

Talking

Quote:

2. It may become poison but I'll have fun for a while.

Appreciate your comments on RPM headhawg.

I said the above words BUT I wish to qualify what I meant in an Example for our readers.

THE PLAN
======
STEP 1. To wager $2.00 on the best horse in each race that you choose. Not necessarily the favorite. Maybe pass maiden races though. Wager No more than $2.00 though on each of them. Always $2.00.

STEP 2. Total the losses of step 1. Where the $2.00 bet failed in a race. Don't include the winners in this total.

STEP 3. Recover all or just a bit say 50% Losses on Longshot Overlays as opportunity presents itself AND when there are Losses.

For Example:

RACE WAGER HORSE RESULTS
======================
1. $2.00 on Dingo Dingo Lost

2. $2.00 on My Treasure and try to recover the loss of race 1 on a longshot overlay. There is none so just $2.00 on 4 My Treasure in this second race and the horse loses.

3. $2.00 on Pete's Rocket. Found an Overlay Longshot in a bad post Little Pappi So I try to recover a $4.00 loss on that horse at 10-1 odds. $2.00 only needed on Little Pappi. My selection of Pete's Rocket comes second so this is a $2.00 loss. And Little Pappi comes 4th. So I lose $4.00 on this race.

4. $2.00 on Hope's River at 9-1 odds and I think this is the best horse. And it also is an Overlay. So far we have lost $8.00. So we wager an extra
$2.00 on Hope's River. We have $4.00 on Hope's River to win. The horse won by one length at the wire!

5. $2.00 on what I think is the best horse The Earl There is a longshot
overlay Sally's Girl. But there is no need to wager a longshot overlay because the losses were cleared in race 4. So just $2.00 on The Earl. The Earl wins at 4/5 odds as he was the favorite. And I also thought he was the best horse before the race 5 began.

6. I think the best horse is The Gatherer at 4-1 odds but this is not the favorite. I wager only as the system describes. $2.00 on The Gatherer.
It wins. Pays $10.80. We have no loses accumulated so no other wager this race.

7. I think the best horse is Beautiful Home. Wager $2.00 and the horse
loses. We now have a $2.00 loss to recover next race. There was a longshot overlay in this race but there was no need to wager that horse yet as there is no outstanding debt.

8. I think the best horse in this race 8 is number at 5-1 which is not the favorite. We have a $2.00 loss outstanding from race 7 and there is an overlay longshot at 21 to 1. We wager $2.00 each on 9 and 10 for a total of $4.00. They both lose.

9. The horse is our choice as best horse. And there is an longshot overlay of 15-1 which is horse We wager $2.00 on both. One wager on the best horse 2b and $2.00 on horse 6 the longshot overlay to recover an outstanding $6.00 loss from races 7 and 8. Both the choice horse and the longshot overlay loses. We lost $4.00 on this race 9. We need to recover $10 on the longshot overlay in the 10th race.

10. We have Together In Peace as the top selection at 4-1. This is not an overlay but is on par. Another horse in this turf race is a longshot overlay of 10-1 Peas In A Pod. So we wager $2.00 minimum on the selection Together In Peace and only wager $2.00 to recovery our top selection and longshot overlay losses from race 7, 8, 9 - which is $10.00. Peas In A Pod wins! We recovered our previous losses with a $2.00 bet on 12. And we lose $2.00 on number 5 Together In Peace.

11. All our losses have been recovered except Together In Peace from the previous race 10. We wager $2.00 on a horse we think is the best in this race 11 - Slim To Win. And we would wager $2.00 to recover on a longshot overlay but there is none in this race. Number 4 Slim To Win loses and our racing day is over. We come back tomorrow with an outstanding debt of $4.00 to recover on a longshot overlay if there is one.

I think the longshot overlay should be 8-1 odds or more. Need a database of thousand and thousand of races to figure this out. If there is 13 or more horses running in the field then maybe put a PLACE bet instead of a WIN bet. It's up to you. Or pass races that have 13+ horses in CANADIAN/USA races.
Old 05-01-2023, 05:45 PM   #15
MJC922

Quote:
I respect your wisdom in saving as much money as one can PaceAdvantage. I'll come here more often to your website to learn more.

I did buy 24 minutes ago approximately:

1. "DENNY NASH’S BET TO WIN FOR A LIVING!" software
Although I did get burned with a system from him to double up on the
favorite or a qualified favorite. His "Greatest Horse Racing System Ever"
was impressive! I might learn something about Wager Management in
"Denny Nash's Bet To Win For A Living!!" software.

2. "PACE APPRAISER, V.1.0!" headhawg recommended this one! And I agree with him. My friend
didn't want it as he said "Aodds Gold"(1998) is better and can pick 50% exactors. And I said
to him are you sure "Aodds Gold"(1998) can pick 50% exactors? Not say 40%. Let's see a
database!

Total cost $193.50 for them.
Good luck with your purchases. I consider Randy to be an online friend and a good guy. That's the kind of tool that may end up being valuable to you if not on its own then at least food for thought. You're going to want to understand why he was zeroed in on position to create that software in the first place, it ties in with trips/pace and is pretty darn important sometimes. The Nash thing I have my doubts about but hey, maybe more food for thought. lol

Last edited by MJC922; 05-01-2023 at 05:56 PM.
MJC922 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: